Review of Primacost

Tel: +1.7208009072

1 Review From Our Community

elizabetha17
2/6/14

A friend of mine recommended primacost.com for reasonably priced brand named cameras. My daughter has been wanting an instant photo printing camera and I found the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Little Twin Stars Instant Film Camera (in pink!), which is perfect for her. The website states it ships globally. I am in the USA. And the company is apparently in Hong Kong, wihch made me a bit concerned. However, my friend assured me she received a smartphone she ordered without any problems. The website also offers 21 day returns, so I figured if I did have a problem with the camera, I could always return it.

I chose the Fuji Instax camera, which comes with a 1 year warranty. The camera was priced at $103. I was worried about the shipping cost, but when I entered my location, a list of shipping options popped up. I selected the second cheapest shipping method, Registered Airmail (9~21 Days) for $8.13. The cheapest option was only $4, but could arrive between 7-120 days! I needed this gift before Feb. 15th. I ordered the camera on January 15th and received my order on January 26th! Perfect! I paid using my credit card, but the site also offers paypal payments. The camera arrived in perfect condition. I'm relieved that everything worked out, and I will consider this website for Christmas gifts. Great products, great prices and shipping.

Questions? Get answers from the Primacost staff and other customers.

Primacost?