This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

PricelessPoms.net

PricelessPoms.net

PricelessPoms.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PricelessPoms.net also ranks 39th among Dog Breeding sites.

How would you rate PricelessPoms.net?

“SCAM”

alyssa j.
2/6/16

This website is a scam on selling puppies, they do not have any puppies. Do not send them money, I have emails and proof. They had very convincing lies until I finally asked for a picture of all puppies together. Which could not be done because they do not have the puppies.

alyssaj3
February 6th, 2016

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PricelessPoms.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PricelessPoms.net?

Have a question about PricelessPoms.net?