Pretty Pink Princess reviews

maithaa1
3/25/19

i made an order and never received it , first time i contacted them they told me they already sent the order and no one picked it up so they re took the order so they have to send it again i kept witting for the order for 2 months and no one contacted me i sent an email to the company and they told me i have to pay again to receive the order that was not acceptable i already pied for mt shipment and the order and they refused to give me refund ! Order #454993

annag219
3/5/19

I love my bikinis from Pretty Pink Princess.
I recently got the He Loves Me' bikini as I saw it on Olivia Attwood and now I purchased the Xena' when Pia Mia posted on it on Instagram. I think it's always a great sign when celebrities want to wear brands without being paid to!
They are worth every penny and the fit is amazing.
I can't wait for my holiday now

livh4
2/22/19

I ordered some lingerie for Christmas and I ordered the wrong size. I do know lingerie can not be returned but I proved the item had not been opened, so the lady who dealt with my order accepted my return even when the website was down for a make over.
I found the service so friendly and I will 100% be ordering again from PPP

sallye34
1/2/19

Trying to contact this company regarding an order. Size of goods received is huge compared to any other size small I have had from many clothing or lingerie companies.
Want to return and get a refund, but no one replies. The link on their website doesn't even send the message for you.
Feel this company is a scam, no one seems to exist in customer services at all. Have they taken my money and run .
Feeling very cross

larap20
12/6/18

I ordered the Fairy Tale after seeing Katie Wright and Amber Turner in it!
It is beautiful quality, gorgeous colour.
I am really pleased for £44.99 that I got a three piece set that I can wear as lingerie and beachwear! Great product great service!

anned107
11/17/18

Great size choice
Quality is fantastic and lasts more than one season
So lovely for special events cause they have that wow look about them

nishad4
8/18/17

I would personally stay away from this company. The swimsuit do not fit right and their description is false. I brought a bikini chain and it was stated it's one size. I'm a size 10 and the belt doesn't even go round it's for a size 6 or 8.
The swim suit is a size 8-10 and it came up as a size 12. I complained to return the product back and I have to print the return form out of my own cost and send the product recorded delivery out of my cost.
You can't get your money back and you can only get an exchange or a credit note which doesn't make sense, if their product doesn't fit.

Stay away from them you will in occur additional cost. They should be reported for false advertisement.

melw33
6/28/17

I am an online shopper and have been for years. Pretty Pink Princess is the only online store I have had a problem with.

After making a purchase I received no tracking details and only got the details after I contacted them a week later. I then found out the parcel was delivered and signed for by someone I did not know. I wrote to Pretty Pink Princess explaining this and they told me it was not their problem but to contact Royal Mail (the delivery company).

I then contacted Royal Mail who informed me that the sender had to make a claim. I then informed Pretty Pink Princess that they needed to make the claim as sender. Pretty Pink Princess said they would do so and get back to me.

2 months passed and I received no contact from Pretty Pink Princess. When I eventually contacted them, I was told that they had made the claim and I needed to check with Royal Mail as to the ongoing investigation, however, they did not give me a claim number.

I then contacted Royal Mail who informed me that they would be happy to investigate and give a refund, but that Pretty Pink Princess had not made any claim whatsoever. Since then Pretty Pink Princess has ignored my emails requesting them to make a claim to Royal Mail in order that I am refunded.

This company it's not trustworthy or reliable.

If my package really did get sent they badly dealt with the situation.

Do not shop with Pretty Pink Princess UK.

As a small company Pretty Pink Princess deal with as many of their customers as they can within 24 hours. The team give a more personal detailed customer service so this can give customers a more intimate response.

By Liv H.

100% Legit company they use Royal mail, World pay and Paypal. Great customer service too

By Liv H.

No Pretty Pink Princess bikinis are all design din house and can not be bought anywhere else.

By Liv H.
Questions? Get answers from the Pretty Pink Princess staff and other customers.

Pretty Pink Princess?