Pretty Pink Princess reviews

jessieh62
9/2/19

My parcel status was delivered to a unknown address with royal main, after numerous emails, they claimed to have "lost" my parcel. They then refused to give me the claim number for the "lost" items nor a refund. I never got my money back.

After reading more reviews I realised they do this a lot.

Pretty pink princess will steal your money

sarahb702
8/31/19

Bought a bikini from here a couple of weeks ago.. Delivery was super fast.. And when it came I was so impressed with the fit as I have big boobs on a smaller frame I loved how I could choose different size top and bottoms.. Just amazing thankyou so much! I have ordered 3 more for my holiday in October

staceyw91
8/31/19

People always ask me where my bikini's are from when I am at Pool parties. I never regret buying my bikini's from here, such unique designs!
Quality and packaging is so nice! Can't wait for pay day to get the suspender swim styles!

kierah2
8/29/19

I bought the new styles from the electric woman campaign and WOW! I cannot express how well they fit and compliment my physique. Bikini shopping is always a difficult task having fuller breasts and still wanting to look sexy but also be practical and PPP nails it every time! The quality of the bikinis is second to none and even the sequin designs stay perfect after several washes! Extremely pleased and would highly recommend pretty pink princess to all!

staceyw90
8/29/19

I love PPP's unique designs espesh for the pool parties!
They are so flattering for all figures! Next pay day my eyes are on the suspender styles!!!

caitlinh34
8/29/19

My order came in plenty of time for my hol , sooo happy with my bikinis, thanku so much! Love the scrunch bum sooo flattering Xx

janeg288
6/26/19

I ordered a bikini from PPP after seeing Demi Rose in the daily mail.
I ordered it with a 10% off first order discount.
I love the bikini. I have worn it a handful of times now. The colour is still bright and it has washed really well.
The service is great and they reposted my holiday picture on their social media account!
I will definatly be ordering again.
Thanks PPP

maithaa1
3/25/19

i made an order and never received it , first time i contacted them they told me they already sent the order and no one picked it up so they re took the order so they have to send it again i kept witting for the order for 2 months and no one contacted me i sent an email to the company and they told me i have to pay again to receive the order that was not acceptable i already pied for mt shipment and the order and they refused to give me refund ! Order #454993

annag219
3/5/19

I love my bikinis from Pretty Pink Princess.
I recently got the He Loves Me' bikini as I saw it on Olivia Attwood and now I purchased the Xena' when Pia Mia posted on it on Instagram. I think it's always a great sign when celebrities want to wear brands without being paid to!
They are worth every penny and the fit is amazing.
I can't wait for my holiday now

livh4
2/22/19

I ordered some lingerie for Christmas and I ordered the wrong size. I do know lingerie can not be returned but I proved the item had not been opened, so the lady who dealt with my order accepted my return even when the website was down for a make over.
I found the service so friendly and I will 100% be ordering again from PPP

sallye34
1/2/19

Trying to contact this company regarding an order. Size of goods received is huge compared to any other size small I have had from many clothing or lingerie companies.
Want to return and get a refund, but no one replies. The link on their website doesn't even send the message for you.
Feel this company is a scam, no one seems to exist in customer services at all. Have they taken my money and run .
Feeling very cross

larap20
12/6/18

I ordered the Fairy Tale after seeing Katie Wright and Amber Turner in it!
It is beautiful quality, gorgeous colour.
I am really pleased for £44.99 that I got a three piece set that I can wear as lingerie and beachwear! Great product great service!

anned107
11/17/18

Great size choice
Quality is fantastic and lasts more than one season
So lovely for special events cause they have that wow look about them

nishad4
8/18/17

I would personally stay away from this company. The swimsuit do not fit right and their description is false. I brought a bikini chain and it was stated it's one size. I'm a size 10 and the belt doesn't even go round it's for a size 6 or 8.
The swim suit is a size 8-10 and it came up as a size 12. I complained to return the product back and I have to print the return form out of my own cost and send the product recorded delivery out of my cost.
You can't get your money back and you can only get an exchange or a credit note which doesn't make sense, if their product doesn't fit.

Stay away from them you will in occur additional cost. They should be reported for false advertisement.

melw33
6/28/17

I am an online shopper and have been for years. Pretty Pink Princess is the only online store I have had a problem with.

After making a purchase I received no tracking details and only got the details after I contacted them a week later. I then found out the parcel was delivered and signed for by someone I did not know. I wrote to Pretty Pink Princess explaining this and they told me it was not their problem but to contact Royal Mail (the delivery company).

I then contacted Royal Mail who informed me that the sender had to make a claim. I then informed Pretty Pink Princess that they needed to make the claim as sender. Pretty Pink Princess said they would do so and get back to me.

2 months passed and I received no contact from Pretty Pink Princess. When I eventually contacted them, I was told that they had made the claim and I needed to check with Royal Mail as to the ongoing investigation, however, they did not give me a claim number.

I then contacted Royal Mail who informed me that they would be happy to investigate and give a refund, but that Pretty Pink Princess had not made any claim whatsoever. Since then Pretty Pink Princess has ignored my emails requesting them to make a claim to Royal Mail in order that I am refunded.

This company it's not trustworthy or reliable.

If my package really did get sent they badly dealt with the situation.

Do not shop with Pretty Pink Princess UK.

I contacted PPP via email and social media and I got a great response time and also out of office hours stated on their website.

By JANE G.

The website states ltd company number and also address. This is a legit company. To be approved by paypal and world pay they must pass guidelines.

By JANE G.

I have not yet come across any other swimwear companies like this one.The design is unique and a great price for how well the time has lasted.

By JANE G.
Questions? Get answers from the Pretty Pink Princess staff and other customers.

Pretty Pink Princess?