Premium.WPMUDev.org reviews

Albert Park, Victoria, AUS

gracien
1/8/18

These guys accomplished in 5 minutes what I was waiting on GoDaddy Support for over 50 hours just to hear back. Best thing is now my website's up and running again!

maryp112
2/4/16

I am using WPMU Membership 2 Pro and have had billing issues from the start, Dec 1, 2015. It has now been three months and the following issues have not been resolved.

1. I receive PayPal payments from some members every month but there is no record of them in Users or Members. Of course M2P doesn't notify me of the payment because they don't acknowledge the member.
2. I receive PayPal payments from other members but there is no record of them in Billing, nor do I receive any notification from M2P that a payment has been made.
3. One member cancelled her PayPal subscription. I was notified by PayPal but M2P has no record of her cancellation and still shows her as an active member.
4. I currently have 132 invoices that have been issued. Of those 132 invoices, 41 of them have no names attached to them, and yet I have their money.
5. The most annoying problem of all is that my members receive emails saying their membership has ended AFTER they have made payments. Tech Support keeps telling me that this has been resolved, and yet it keeps happening and I have to write to my members apologizing once again for the mistake. This is no way to run a business. My reputation deteriorates with every blunder made by this plugin.

I do NOT recommend the WPMU Membership 2 Pro plugin!

Questions? Get answers from the Premium.WPMUDev.org staff and other customers.

Premium.WPMUDev.org?