Premier Motorcycle Transport reviews

mitb
4/11/19

Before I booked, they couldn't call me back fast enough, once I paid I could not get anyone on the phone. I asked for delivery by April 23 at the latest. When the bike was picked up the invoice said estimated by May 1. This caused at lot of stress as I could not reach anyone at Premier. However, the actual company that picked the bike up, Haulbikes, was very good and told me where it was anytime I called. It was actually just delivered in under 2 weeks. Haul bikes quoted me 1200$ and Premier 845$ so if you are smart, when you get your quotes call haulbikes back and tell them to get their heads out their asses and make all the money. After taking the bid from Premier, Haulbikes probably ended with half their quote. The whole industry is shady but my bike arrived so stress relieved.

joshuad83
Joshua D.
3/8/19

Everything was picked up and delivered in great condition and within the agreed time frame but communication could definitely use some improvements. I had trouble reaching the company through phone calls and online through the chat feature more times than I'd like to count. Facebook marketing for the company was the only help I actually got in getting someone to call me back. Like I said, the bike was picked up and delivered one time and in great condition, driver was very polite and on time. Communication is my only complaint.

ahmedk52
Ahmed K.
3/3/19

awesome but didnt tell me if the ready date of delievery is actyually the exact day of pick up which leaves me not sure which day they will come pick my motorcycle.

johnr642
John R.
2/23/19

So Far so good. Bike was delivered in great condition. Only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is communication with the customer concerning delivery status updates could have been better.

darrellj19
Darrell J.
2/19/19

The order placement was very easy. I had a friend handle the pick-up portion, which he said went very well. The reason for four stars and not five was due to the lack of communication. Pick-up was on 02/25/2019 and a tentative delivery date was set for 03/08/2019. I had to contact the dispatcher twice to find out the actual delivery date. That date ended up being 03/18/2019. My motorcycle arrived strapped and properly secured for transport, no complaints there. Communication was the issue.

miket378
2/6/19

I had a chopper picked up from Barrett Jackson Scottsdale and was quoted $750 to deliver to NM. I was told that they have picked up from the auction before and that i would have my bike within the week. First i was told I was being charged an additional $125 because the pick up person waited an hour to get the bike. Then had no communication for two weeks. Then the bike showed up at my office without any communication. And arrived with severe damage to the rear fender. This bike is a $50,000 show bike and will be expensive to fix. The bike also showed up in a box truck with no lift. It was a circus trying to unload without further damage. I will never use Premier again and dont recommend to anyone. On top of everything else. The salesman that was so nice and anxious to get my business. Kristian. Never responded to any of my calls or emails after he charged my card.

rodl33
Rod L.
12/17/18

initial sign in was a mess, first input gave me back a shipping location which was innacurate, called your office, no call back yet...second booking try worked better.

derikm1
11/26/18

Do not use this company it is horrible. They assure you that your bike is well packed and shipped through their elite carriers. If there is a problem or an accident with your bike they do not inform you at all. You find out when it shows up to your house and they're about to unload it. Then you call them and they tell you they didn't know anything about it. If you do ship with them which I highly encourage you not to, pay the extra 200 for the insurance so when your bike does show up damaged they will pay for it and what they do pay is pennies on the dollar. They do not take in the inconvenience of your time and tying up your bike. Just another company not wanting to take responsibility for their actions.

roberts836
Robert S.
11/21/18

Bike was delivered with no damage. Company and delivery driver never communicated during the process. The website did not allow for updates to the process.
Other than that it did go smoothly.

acc6
10/29/18

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! the worst business and service in this country. there is nothing premier about that company. they gave me a date of when to drop off my bike and when it was to be delivered and than to find out the bike never left the shipping warehouse. tracking is a joke you don"t even get to see the GPS location of your bike they just inform you of when they pick it up, not even up to date with technology .and to top it all off when i canceled transport because of the worse service in the universe i have to pay $100. to pick my own bike up because of there screw up. good luck to anyone who uses this company . i will spread the word on how horrible Premier Motorcycle is at there business.

pault114
Paul T.
9/28/18

Very easy to book. Did it online. But when I tried to call the number provided I either receive no answer or I left a message and received no answer back. The motorcycle arrived on time but pick up and drop off was very late in the day. The business had to stay open past there time to load motorcycle. When I received it the kickstand was broke. The delivery person did not speak English. Other than that the motorcycle was in great shape! I did open carry so it was dirty but cleaned up nicely. It looks great! Even though there were a few issues that I mentioned here I would use this company again. My biggest concern was to have it delivered on time. Which it was. I would give them a four star rating. Can't seem to change it now.

lorib233
Lori B.
9/26/18

Took several days for them to confirm my order and have heard nothing since. I thought some was going to come out and do a walk around on my bike with me prior to pick up.

daniellen44
Danielle N.
9/7/18

Kristian H was amazing, answered all my questions and gave me the best most prompt service he could offer. I was very pleased with the service I received.

johnl1103
9/2/18

First and foremost, they are terrible at communicating with customer. They missed three shipment ranges. Their online "Live Tracker". Not so much. It looks nice but it's far from accurate. After trying to contact a live person for over a 5 day period, on the the following Monday, August 20, 2018, I talked to a man that said he would track things down because he thought my bike shipped on Friday August 17 which was the 2nd pickup range. He never got back to me. So on August 21, 2018, I try to get ahold of someone but no joy. On morning of August 22, 2018, I cancel my order, get confirmation by online rep that it was canceled and I would get a full refund. On morning of August 23, I get a reply via BBB that they canceled the booking and refunded my money. I also received an email to the same. I then hire another shipper. When they go to pick up my bike from Rapid City, it was picked up on the afternoon of August 23, 2018. We can't locate my bike, no one knows what happened. Well, Friday, August 31, 2018 It is locates in a warehouse in Denver because Premier Motorcycle Transport picked it up a day and a half after the contract was canceled and a refund was processed. Now my bike is being held ransom by them. I have to contact the New York Attorney General's office on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 to report them for basically theft because they picked up my bike after cancellation and refuse to release it to another shipper. Again, terrible communication from them. They had no idea that their sub contractor had picked up the bike. No one called me, I had received a refund. Their tracker shows cancelled. I've already paid a shipper. When a female rep from them called me, she demanded payment or I won't get my bike plus when I told her they moved it without authorization which amounts to theft, she hung up on me. No one answered on repeated attempts to get to the bottom of this situation. Do not use them!!!!

adams466
Adam S.
8/22/18

Service seemed prompt once it was booked and the date was assigned. Delivery to my wife seemed quick with no visible damage to the bike.

ericb376
8/18/18

We booked and said we would be ready for pick up on 8/12/18. I have made at least 10 calls to them to check on status. Our call was only answered once by a live person. All other times it went to phone-mail.
When I did talk to them, they said that we would get a call to schedule pick-up between 8/13 and 8/17. This is not 8/18 and we have received no call to schedule pick-up.
I going to have a really difficult time trusting them with my Harley is their customer service is this terrible.

braunw
Braun W.
8/17/18

Very easy. The only problem is your system auto fills in the address and won’t let me fix it. The city and zip are incorrect.

nataliaz8
NATALIA Z.
8/16/18

THE PROCEDURE WAS EASY ENOUGH. THE PRICE IS SLIGHTLY HIGH BUT BEARABLE. HAVENT SHIPPED THE BIKE YET SO CAN NOT TELL YOU ABOUT SERVICE

isaacb51
Isaac B.
7/28/18

Excellent professionalism through staff work directly with Mike for quotes also had follow-ups with Mike again very professional nothing pushy just a general follow-up great price lots of coverage and good explanation of Transportation ,look forward to seeing how Transportation turn around is.

jims587
Jim S.
7/21/18

The communication was non existent! I had to track down my motorcycle since Julie couldn't tell me where it was. I was told the bike would arrive on 8/6, then 8/10 and on 8/12 I find out the bike actually arrived on 8/3.

oscara54
Oscar A.
7/18/18

Follow up after my initial quote request is very impressive. I received phone calls, and emails to help me complete transaction.

moisesb9
Moises B.
7/10/18

Great communication so far.
Enclosed vehicle to protect my bike.
Flexible pick up and delivery dates.

mayraq2
mayra Q.
6/30/18

Terrible communication. I'm a very reasonable person and would of liked when delays were happening. Didn't hear from anyone about delays and took 3 weeks for my vespa to arrive. I'll give them that it came in perfect condition. Just wish their communication was better!!

paull407
Paul l.
6/21/18

Your salesman and supervisors are liars. They quote one thing more than once, verify with follow up emails and 3-4 various calls on a price and than once you pay they raise price $400 despicable!

thomasf220
THOMAS F.
6/14/18

Overall, happy to have chosen premier for transporting my bike 2000 miles for me. Will be my first choice of I need to ship a bike again.

well my bike arrived early but I would not use them again.

By mit b.

They use haulbikes so make haulbikes match the quote

By mit b.
Questions? Get answers from the Premier Motorcycle Transport staff and other customers.

Premier Motorcycle Transport?