Review of PremierLaceWigs

PremierLaceWigs reviews

Daguhe Industrial Park, Ligezhuang Town, Jiaozhou, Qingdao, China.
Jiaozhou, Shandong 266316, China
Tel: 1-323-287-5869
service@premierlacewigs.com

jacobs230
11/2/18

Premier Lace Wigs is scam company. Buyers beware. Hair quality is extremely poor. They will tell you they have the best top quality hair and it's litterally the worst hair. My bathroom floor is covered in hair from all the shedding. No amount of products can fix the horrible quality hair. I'm very disappointed. They say they offer refunds, but they're refusing to give me a refund. Stay away from Premier Lace Wigs you will be very disappointed. The reviews on YouTube or paid to say the quality of the hair is great, they're not to be trusted. Trust me stay away from Premier Lace Wigs if you're looking for good quality hair.

Response from Mercy P., PremierLaceWigs Representative
Hi Jacob, thanks for your feedback.you didn't mention your purchase information. what wig did you buy from us please ? and when did you buy it? can you please tell us your order number please? because we can't find your purchase experience with us by your name Jacob S . Are you sure this wig was ordered from our company? please let me know. thank you.
barbaras258
12/7/17

I am so in love with this wig. This was my first wig purchase ever and I am hooked. Great quality and great price. I throw it on before class and carry on with my day! I will DEFINITELY be reordering!!!

Hi Schavette 1.Your wig has been shipped via UPS The tracking number is :1ZV98Y28D975327178 you can track it on www.ups.com 2. We really need your telephone number to create the shipping label and ensure you can get the package safely have e-mailed you .but no reply :( Next time please remember to leave your number on the order thanks :)

By Mercy P., PremierLaceWigs Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PremierLaceWigs staff and other customers.

11 Photos for PremierLaceWigs