Precious.ie

Precious.ie has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Precious.ie?

“This is a place unlike any other jewellers you will...”

Paula D.
8/19/10

This is a place unlike any other jewellers you will come across in Dublin. If you are looking for somewhere with excellent service, quality products and a feeling of luxury in comfortable surroundings, then Precious is the place. We bought our engagement rings and wedding rings here, the service is ONLY one to one and All consultations are on the house. Eoin is so nice, it's his own business and he really shares your excitement. Even on one of the days we went in, it happened to be my husband John's birthday, him and a lovely young lady who works with him (I think is a model I saw her in The Herald for Ladies Day the other week!) broke out a bottleof champagne it was so kind! I don't know if that happens all the time but the sentiment was genuine. I have recommonded him to my good friend and she is having a wonderful experience too. Everything made there is a one off too which makes you feel even more special, it's al the Precious brand. Happy shopping lovebirds!

paulad
August 19th, 2010
This is a place unlike any other jewellers you will come across in Dublin.

I don't know if that happens all the time but the sentiment was genuine.

Happy shopping lovebirds!

Questions? Get answers from the Precious.ie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precious.ie?

Have a question about Precious.ie?