PR Checker

PR Checker has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate PR Checker?

“In my mind prchecker.info is one of the most useful...”

Ian A.
5/8/12

In my mind prchecker.info is one of the most useful sites. Whenever I am going to use a new internet service I always check its rank first. A fake website created a month ago in order to take money from gullible users and vanish into thin air cannot have high rank. So if an online shop or any other paid service has a low rank it is always a sign for me that I need to check carefully before purchasing someting from it.

iana7
May 8th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the PR Checker staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PR Checker?

Have a question about PR Checker?