Review of Powersportsplus

Albany, GA 31721, US
Tel: 229.432.2025

trevors5
7/6/13

This is the second time I ordered from them, the first time I ordered from them the part was out a week and a half because they had to order it from the dealer I thought they were a parts warehouse... I was livid. Second time I didn't realize what site I was on but recognized I had ordered off of it at one time with all of the sites. Sadly I ordered again and the same thing happened, I called the next day (today) and cancelled the order and since it was already being shipped from the dealership, I was charged 20% of the cost of the part... that is ridiculous. if you want slow shipping and to not see your part for a while go here, if you actually want your part, find the source where these guys are ordering from, may cost a 3 or 4 dollars more but it is worth not getting ulcers....

eda7
7/6/13

Ordered items and 3 days later I called them and they have not shipped yet. so I cancelled my order and checked my refund in Paypal as they promised. No refunds and called them, they said it was shipped the day I cancelled it. Beware. I dont recommend this company. Bad business practice.

johnm144
7/1/13

Horrible customer service! I ordered a set of parts for my ski. Apparently one item was on backorder with no ETA. They never contacted me in any way and any time I contacted them they gave me a generic message to check the order status (which says nothing about backordered item). I paid for quick ship but a week and a half later I still don't have my parts. They like taking your money, that's about it. HORRIBLE COMPANY. NEVER BUY FROM THEM!

kimj15
12/7/12

Pay 6.95 to ship a part that would fit in a standard envelope. For the price paid, it could have easily been sent priority mail. Instead I'm wondering if it has been sent by horse and buggy as I am still waiting for a supposedly in stock part. What is even worse is that I am located in The same state as they are. This is unacceptable for the prices they charge you for shippinf. AVOID this place!

lw7
9/18/12

Ordered 8/28/12 tracking showed still at GA origin for 3 weeks. Joey and Jason said it was in transit and could not do anything. Cancelled order with Melissa 9/18/12 after package was still showing in GA origin and was informed they would file claim. But the product would have to be ordered from manufacturer and be 3 days until shipment. Will see how long it takes for refund process. If you just want your stuff, avoid this retailer.

johnb153
9/12/12

Ordered parts for my Polaris 8-30-2012 never had any response. I recieved an email ten days later saying one of my parts is on back order and will be shipped 9-14-2012, unacceptable. Hopefully theres no re stocking fee since nothing was ever processed. Will update. Buyers Beware.

wf1
3/22/12

I ordered a part on Feb 21, 2012. The site showed it in stock. They shipped it from Georgia on Feb 28, 2012. It arrived at my post office on Mar 26, but it was the wrong part. I called them and they advised me not to accept it so that it would be returned by the post office. I called to tell them and was advised by "Joey" that they would ship another one. On Mar22 I called for a status and was told that I had to Re-order and pay again to have the part shipped a second time. I would get a refund when the first (wrong) part arrived at their site. I don't trust them, so I'll wait for a refund before I think about ordering from them again. They can easily track the return process using the same tracking number that they gave me...So they know that is in the possession of the postal service.

Be careful dealing with them!! I've since read of other similar encounters with powersportsplus.

blakes
10/14/11

Ordered a part for my four wheelerk on 9/23/2011. Here it is 10/14/2011 and still no part, bad customer service... keep getting the run around and ready to cancel and refund! Poor Service Beware!

Questions? Get answers from the Powersportsplus staff and other customers.

Powersportsplus?