Poway Fun Bowl

Poway Fun Bowl has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Poway Fun Bowl?

“A great place for fun and networking”

Joanie K.
1/23/19

I've been bowling a Poway Fun Bowl for over fifteen years. It's a great place to bring your family, have a birthday party, company party or bowl in a league. The employees are all very helpful and friendly and do their best to make your bowling fun. I've met a lot of business contacts through networking with the people in the bowling leagues and will continue to bowl here. I highly recommend this bowling center.

joaniek52
January 23rd, 2019

Not really... I believe the San Diego bowling centers are all about the same in price.

By Joanie K.

Customer Service seems to be on top of things. They are quick to respond to your questions or needs.

By Joanie K.

Powayfunbowl.net is not a scam. You can sign up for bowling leagues, schedule birthday parties, company parties, and much more. An excellent place to network and great family fun.

By Joanie K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Poway Fun Bowl staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Poway Fun Bowl?

Have a question about Poway Fun Bowl?