Poundstretcher.co.uk

Poundstretcher.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Poundstretcher.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Poundstretcher.co.uk?

“One checkout and twelve customers”

kevin m.
9/5/19

I used Poundstretcher for the first time in years at the weekend ... and it will be years before I return. There were very limited bargains, but the worst thing was the wait to be served. I was in the queue for 10-15 minutes to buy one item (the only reason I was there was to avoid a longer journey to another store). When I brought the item home (white silicon) the item was extremely runny and halfway between white and clear, this not very nice or good. I have since thrown it out and gone to another store for a better/more appropriate product, but also a 2 minute entry and exit following payment.

kevinm827
September 5th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Poundstretcher.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Poundstretcher.co.uk?

Have a question about Poundstretcher.co.uk?