Review of POTN.COM

Tel: 8764190157839
sales@potn.co.uk

ripg
8/23/18

I ordered Bilstein shocks on line. I tried loading my card details 3 times but the transaction kicked out. I then paid by EFT. Unbeknown to me they / POTN... I was under the impression that I was dealing with Bilstein at all times, debited my cards each time notwithstanding the fact that the transactions failed! To add insult to injury Bilstein e mailed me to say "You recently tried to place an order with us but we couldn't complete it" ie admitting that no order was placed!! But no problem POTN debit my accounts anyway. I had no idea who POTN was! After much argument with my bank three of the amounts were eventually reversed. I was also promised despatch by Calvin immediately as I needed the parts urgently only to then be advised by him that Bilstein were closed for a week doing stock take and that due to the following Monday being a bank holiday the shocks would only be despatched on the Tuesday some 11 days later!! Hard to believe. I would never have placed the order on this basis. Is this a scam? Haven't got the shocks or any further notification ex Bilstein re despatch so am really worried. Is Calvin of POTN/ Bilstein for real?? Guess next week will tell but either way I wouldn't touch these chaps again with a barge pole!

nigelj
3/1/11

this is an ongoing situation with parts on the net , i ordered a catback stainless steel exhaust system from them for my subaru impreza ,they quoted 72 hours for the system to arrive so i paid up front including £15 delivery , two weeks later the system arrived i took it to my local garage to get it fitted ,after a day struggling with the exhaust they phoned me to tell me the system which is a peco SFS/766C1 was not the correct system for my car ,since then after numerous e-mails to potn and many phone calls we are still no further on to resolving the problem ,i have been left with an unusable car , their customer service is next to useless with a back up promise that isn,t worth a light ,under no circumstances consider this company to be honorable nor expect a fast and efficient solution to your problem .

terryt1
9/27/10

THIS WEBSITE STATES THAT NO MONEY COMES OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL THE GOODS ARE DISPATCHED THEY TOOK OVER £300 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR NOTHING AND THREE MOUNTH LATER I AM STILL CHACEING THEM UP FOR A REFUND

Questions? Get answers from the POTN.COM staff and other customers.

POTN.COM?