Review of Postpony

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

tommyf50
6/20/18

I am a Federally Licensed Firearm dealer. I shipped a firearm legally to another dealer via their website. The package was rejected by the addressee, and being sent back to me. UPS delivered back to US GoBuy / Post Pony warehouse in Oregon. The warehouse illegally opened my package and refused to send it back. My FFL license was in the package, and I emailed it to them. Also sent them links to the ATF and UPS regarding the legalities of shipping firearms. They have refused to ship it back and just told me sorry. Really?? They are now in possession of a stolen firearm, and mail fraud for opening the package. I am so disgusted by the service I have received, primarily by someone named Felix. DO NOT SHIP USING THIS COMPANY, BEWARE AS THEY ARE THIEVES, AND SCAM ARTISTS.

UPDATE**
The Post Pony website does not show any rules as you post. I have spoke with Ken at Post Pony and he apologized for the horrible service Monica and Felix provided and is now shipping the firearm back to me. He acknowledged the package was legal and should have never been held up. You also refused to ship the firearm back to me (the sender). I had to contact local Law Enforcement and the ATF to get you guys to release the package.

Questions? Get answers from the Postpony staff and other customers.

Postpony?