PosterRevolution reviews

New York, NY 10001, US
sales@posterrevolution.com

bethv31
9/11/18

I bought a misfits hoodie. When I got the hoodie it was too big soooo as instructed on the package I did exactly what it said and returned the hoodie for a smaller size. It has been three months and I have emailed the twice in regards to this. I have yet to hear from them or receive any compensation merchandise or monetary.

Scam and a RIPOFF!!!

ruthannej
8/1/17

I have ordered from PR for years. My tastes are specific. I like some abstract artists like Kandinsky, Ortenstone and Modigliani. I couldn't afford the prints anywhere else and my home is filled with these artists.. I gets tons of compliments. No, you can't track, but if you're not in a hurry, you can't beat the deal. All of my pictures were of good quality and in perfect condition when they arrived. My art is gorgeous and about 1/3 of the price I'd pay for these prints anywhere elsewhere. I am grateful for places like this.

daweif
4/24/17

My first Order from Poster Revolution arrived on time and in good condition. However, the T-shirt graphic was very poor. The supposed red star on Che Guevara's cap looks more like bird droppings than a star. Don't know if it's unAmerican to print a Communist star or what. Next time will use a supplier closer to home in Canada with hopefully better graphics.

ericl98
1/15/17

Atrocious customer service. Do not waste time or money ordering anything from this "company". There are more professional businesses out there to choose from.

posterb
11/18/16

I ended up going here after a long time and saw that quite a few things have change in the look and feel. This holiday season I am going to get gifts for the younger crowd from here. I have purchased here before and always got good service although often things used to be out of stock . But things look great now.

jamesf179
9/18/16

I just received a poster titled (Escape Trees [Red and Yellow Leaves]). The poster is beautiful and it fits my frame perfectly. I purchased this poster as part of my fall display. It will be the focal point of the display. Thank you posterrevolution for a beautiful poster at a beautiful price.

ciciu
4/7/16

I had already ordered a poster when I read some pretty crummy reviews from a while back, so I was scared. Much to my delight, my poster arrived in only 4 days and the graphics were even better than I thought. The delivery to PO box was 5-10 days, but arriving sooner is a BIG PLUS!! Excellent packaging to insure no damage (in a box & wrapped inside that). I plan to order a few more posters and a T-shirt. I'll rate those accordingly to verify consistency. I'm a picky consumer, so this shopping experience was really GOOD.

slabod
12/21/15

I ordered 2 t-shirts on sale from their website on the 25th of November and it was shipped 2 days later via World Wide Customs Brokers (without tracking). I received it today and the t-shirts were exactly as described. I did, however, email their customer service (by replying the order confirmation email) a few days ago regarding the status of my order and received a very prompt and helpful reply advising me to contact them again on the 23rd of December if my order still hadn't arrived so they could arrange for a replacement to be sent. Thankfully, that was not necessary. Now that I know the shipping time from the US to Australia is about 25 days, I'm quite happy to order from them again when they have sales.

Tip for consumers: If you have any queries regarding your order, reply to your order confirmation email rather than the contact form on their website.

kats22
8/31/15

Product as described. New in packaging, great price on Amazon, and delivered in a few days. I would order again from this company.

andym79
8/14/15

I had bought a jigsaw puzzle and said it would be shipped within two days. Four days later I wrote to them asking if there were any problems with my product. They answered they checked and they didn't have any on stock and didn't know when they would restock. At that time I checked the site and they said they had two in stock! So they just don't update their information!

I don't know what would've happened if I hadn't wrote to them because apparently they don't have the good enough service to let me know they don't have my product on stock while selling it. Never buying from them again!

alexisd16
10/13/14

I am giving this website 1 star because I had to give a rating, otherwise it would be negative 1 star. It has been over a month since I've placed my first order, which was for two posters. The shipping info said it was sent in multiple boxes, so at first I didn't really think anything of it when I only received my first poster. However, two weeks later I still hadn't received the second one. I called customer service and they reordered the second poster and said to expect it within three business days..... here I am two weeks later with no second poster. And of course the phone number on this website does not work. Way to $#*!ing suck. Never ordering from this $#*! site again.

robing25
10/1/14

Ordered a Men's Adult medium tshirt from them on Amazon. They sent a youth medium. When we contacted them and told them the mistake, they insisted we got what we ordered.

tw187
9/24/14

It has been one month waiting for an $85.00 shipment that I expected to arrive at the beginning of the school year. Meanwhile, my classroom walls are still bare and the posters - supposedly all "in stock" - are "in process".

jaclynf
8/29/14

I ordered 12 posters back on 7/7/14. It is now 8/29/14. ZERO contact from this BS company. Received ONE poster back on 7/22. Can someone tell me what type of maggots we're dealing with here? And if this has been going on for so long, why isn't this site taken down?

Tip for consumers: SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHUT THESE MAGGOTS DOWN.

ehsnd
7/23/14

I set up a wholesalers account for my store. The nearly 100 posters they sent me were removed from their packaging, all rolled together and thrown in a box. I expressly ordered these posters for resale. They look used and worn. Customer service keeps running me in circles and does nothing. I would not recommend Poster Revolution.

nancyd27
3/28/14

I recently placed an order for two posters - one large, unframed poster and one smaller art print with a poster frame. I received the large poster right away and I was happy with it, but the second poster was no where to be found. I contacted the company and they told me there was a problem with the warehouse. A week later, the second poster came in the mail. However, there was no frame. And in addition to that, the print was shown on the website as 14" x 11". Well, the paper is 14 x 11, but the picture itself is only 8" x 6". Fortunately I didn't pay much for the picture, but I will certainly not be ordering anything from Poster Revolution again!

paule65
3/3/14

Absolute bull sh*t do not order from this company!! SCAM!! Ordered a T-Shirt and poster that was meant to arrive in 5-10 days and it has been over a month and have received nothing. Terrible business with a good fake website.Their bad karma will catch up to them sooner than later

cb56
1/8/14

I wanted to include my positive experience since there are so many negative ones listed here. I, too, after a week or so wondered what was going on with my order; I hadn't received any confirmation via email (I did have a screenshot of my completed order with order number), and I also found when tracking my order the "in process" notation. I did send 2 emails to check up on my order, and I received kind, detailed, and professional replies. I received 2 of 4 shipments on the 9th day after my order, in perfect condition, and on the 10th day I received the 3rd shipment, also in perfect condition. One small item has yet to arrive, but I was informed in one of the emails that it is due to be delivered in 2 days. I am happy with the items and feel that 12 days is perfectly reasonable, especially since I placed my order between Christmas and New Year's. I am glad I had this experience because I really love the site and do expect to order more from them in the future. (I have a teenage daughter.) Thank you Poster Revolution!

melissat11
12/19/13

ordered a large item Dec 4 with estimated delivery Dec 14-18. Clearly a Christmas gift and it said it would arrive in time for Christmas. When I kept checking on it the message said it was being prepared for delivery and delivery date would not change. On Dec 18 Amazon sent me an email to contact seller that it had not shipped and they replied I would receive it in up to ten days. On the latest estimated delivery date they shipped it ground shipping from California to Virginia with estimated arrival date of Dec 26. I emailed them that it was a Christmas present and they needed to speed up shipping or send me another by air and get it here before Christmas and I did not receive a reply and had to order product from another vendor for $10 more to arrive in 2 days. Amazon canceled my order but now I can't leave bad feedback for them which appears to be why they have a high rating on Amazon.

gatorp
12/16/13

Why should it take 10 DAYS just to have (1) lousy t-shirt shipped???? I mean 10 days before it even leaves their store/warehouse?? I ordered on Dec 2, order was shipped OUT on Dec 12. I'm supposed to have it by the 19th via FedEx. My daughters b-day is the 19th. Thanks for adding to more chaos that day!! NEVER again!! I would suggest to Amazon they review these reviews and no longer sell through Amazon. Oh, yeah - Merry Christmas.

alexanderh27
12/12/13

God I wish I'd read these first. Currently in the same exact situation as every single other comment. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. DON'T DO IT.

js92
12/9/13

I placed several orders on the same day through Amazon. All of the other shipments arrived safely. The order from Poster Revolution still has not shipped! I sent a request last week asking if there was an issue that was holding up the order because their website says they ship within a few days. Well it has been almost 2 weeks! The basically said, "it's still processing". The customer service number is a joke too. Doesn't work. These items are Chrismtas presents and what should have been a nice, easy, smooth transaction, has turned into a nightmare! Now I have to find something else to give as a gift that I need to purchase offline so it's here in time for Chrismtas. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! BUYER BEWARE!!

robynnec
11/18/13

DO NOT ORDER - similar to other reviewers, my experience was that I ordered & paid for posters. I checked the site frequently for my order status, which indicated it was in process. When the posters did not arrive after a month, I contacted them - they said that my payment had not processed and they would not ship the posters. I responded that a payment had posted to my account; their flippant reply was that I should take it up with my bank.

alg117
11/8/13

After reading the reviews on this site I am not going to order from this company. There is only on good review most likely from the company.

nicolec10
7/31/13

The phone number they have to contact them is not a working number. They over charged me for shipping: it was supposed to be (according to their flashing banner) 2.99 for the first and 0.99 cents for every one thereafter, and my order status says "3 items" but it is charging me for 4 items. I'm worried that if they can sneak in a .99 cent charge here then they will over charge me somewhere else.

Questions? Get answers from the PosterRevolution staff and other customers.

PosterRevolution?