Review of PoshTots

Tel: 1-800-927-5164
Sales@PoshTots.com

kellyw248
10/29/18

I really would avoid the stress of ordering from these guys. My order has taken 2 months which was supposed to be up to 30 days. I had to buy something else for my daughter and am no longer living in the u.k. had to take this up with PayPal as visitors aren't replying now.

ameliar31
10/13/18

I feel kind of perplexed. On the one hand, my order was delivered but on the other hand, I expected better service and quality. Next time I will ponder my decision to buy from PoshTots or not.

amyf157
10/13/18

I urge anyone considering buying from this company not to bother. I am still awaiting my order over 30 working days after purchase. Having emailed them twice with no response it's safe to say their customer service is terrible, they only seem to respond via instagram if I complain publicly on their page and yet they still do not confirm my order! They were quick to take my money and then swiftly disappear!

rebeccat129
8/25/18

WOW, all I can say is DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER with PoshTots -- they are a SCAM. I purchased an order over $1000 on November 20, 2017, order number 175791. A notice I received after placing my order on the PoshTots website stated that the order would be shipped in 12-14 weeks. Now it's been NINE MONTHS, and I am STILL WAITING on my order! I have been in touch via email with "customer service," a woman who called herself Julia Levy, for months now. When I have inquired about the status of my order, the responses 'Julia' always gives me are cop-outs like, "I am checking in with the artisans and I will let you know what I find out shortly," or, "My shipping coordinator said the remaining items should be shipping soon and she will email you the tracking details." Then I receive no follow-up at all from the company. They would truly rather avoid me than refund my money for merchandise they never even sent to me. I cannot believe I purchased anything from this company without checking the other reviews first. Well, lesson learned! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. Do not let this happen to you; DO NOT ORDER FROM POSHTOTS!

dawnl96
2/18/18

DO NOT purchase anything from this company!!! I ordered furniture for my daughter's nursery 5 months in advance of her due date. She is now 2 months old, and I still have not received anything, so I had to spend more money buying a crib from another website so that she would at least have a place to sleep! I have called the company twice a week for 5 weeks, and they now recognize my number and send me to voicemail, never returning my calls. They sent me a fraudulent shipping email, without any tracking number. How do they get away with this!?

timothym101
1/11/18

I bought $2000 worth of goods. 3 months and lots of calls and emails later I have not received my goods. You can't get a real person on the phone, other than the sales line. A bit of research shows that * is the COO, * is the CFO, and they have about 10 other staff in total. There are rotten reviews on BBB and other sites, so it seems that they are either complete crooks or utterly incompetent. The reviews that are positive all talk about customer service and have the same tone, so I suspect they wrote them themselves. Shame - because they have some nice looking stuff. But you are better off with a real company.

*Personal information redacted by admin

sharonw153
1/3/18

Excellent customer service, love the quality and the feel of the 100% cotton throw from Dash & Albert!

coryp17
12/29/17

Julie Levy provided excellent customer service to solve my problem of broken hardware by sending a replacement part.

maggiep34
12/18/17

Extremely Impressed! Thank you so very much for a great experience! Your Customer service was Spectacular!!!

rebeccam179
12/16/17

First off I read all the reviews about this company after I placed my order. I was extremely nervous after I saw a lot of them. I can now tell you that my nervousness was completely unwarranted. Julia provides outstanding customer service! I have never had someone go as far out of there way as she did to get me a product on time. Not only did she track down the product that I wanted (3 other companies told me flat out no) but she made sure that it was delivered before Christmas. Even through some delivery hiccups she continued to work hard to make sure all of my order would be delivered for Christmas.

megl13
12/13/17

As an interior designer I've had my fair share of terrible customer service experiences, but dealing with Julia at PoshTots was not one of them. She was extremely professional, responsive and over the top helpful on all of the questions and requests that I had. Overall my experience was lovely and I would recommend working with her to anyone!

jillb86
9/17/17

I have the same experience that others are listing about the customer service and not receiving their item! They must be going out of business. I ordered a chair in NOVEMBER - 10 months ago!!!! They give me the run around all the time and say they will call me back the next day when they figure it out. Of course I don't get a call back because they know that they are scamming everyone. Never again.

reneep45
8/7/17

This company is absolutely atrocious to do business with, and if I had read these reviews before putting in my order, I NEVER would have ordered from them! I ordered a chair in March with a 8-10 week waiting period. ((They were fantastic with customer service when trying to get my money.)) May came and went and I started emailing looking for updates (which all they would say is it's still in production). By June and July I was calling on a weekly basis talking to Jessica, who simply said "it's likely getting shipped next week" when the reality was it was not close to coming! Eventually they got sick of me calling and started screening the calls, wouldn't return my messages, and then sent a FAKE shipping order! I got an email saying my chair was being delivered THAT DAY, and of course I stayed home and it was no where to be found. Since they wouldn't call me back, I had a family member call from their phone, and found out it wasn't even close to shipping. Best thing I did was cancel my order by contacting the credit card company and putting a dispute in because they were in NOOOOO rush to give me back my money. THE WORST!

* Take note, most of the good reviews are all posted on the same few days. How coincidental.

amans14
7/31/17

Ordered our crib in March and were stated 10-12 weeks..20 weeks later we still had no crib. We were calling every few days to the same excuses. Called Visa and explained the situation and a dispute was put in and told the jokers cancel the order. Funny how quick the CEO calls when that happens. My suggestion to all that ordered something from them and are not getting it in a timely fashion call your credit card provider and cancel it that way! Plus side is no restocking fee

annc106
7/25/17

I ordered a chair for my daughters nursery in February and was told it would take 6-8 weeks. 5 months later, still no chair! I had to call on a weekly basis to request the status and was always told the same thing by either Julia or Jessica in shipping to placate me yet there were no results and I was the one constantly reaching out. I was finally able to request the order be canceled since I haven't received the product except now we're fighting to get a refund. Same game they were playing as before - I'm told on a weekly basis that it is being processed and have yet to receive it.
This company does not care at all.

pato40
7/23/17

Yes I am having the same experience. We ordered a crib with white glove service in March for our daughter and son-in-laws new arrival due any day now and still nothing I keep phoning and Posh Tots keeps promising. They better come through soon because their coment about a 10 week delivery clause is a binding legal contract

whitv1
7/19/17

The worst customer service experience I have ever had in my LIFE! Save your money and order elsewhere! Ordered a crib March 23 2017 with white glove service and just received it today July 19,2017 in a damaged box without white glove service! After it being a month late and me constantly calling I was told it would be "expedited" I guess expedited means another month without the white glove service I paid for!! They screen your calls and give you the run around and LIE!! Jessica the shipping coordinator is a liar. CEO "Brad" is never available! Scammers and will take this further!!

jennyl74
1/24/17

I have purchased from this company twice now and have been extremely pleased. Any questions or issues that arose were thoroughly and promptly addressed. Occasionally the wait time for a product can be long, however the quality of the product alone is more than worth the wait. I will definitely buy from this company again.

maryh282
1/22/17

I do not like to purchase furniture without seeing it in person. However, when I called in to speak with a design consultant, not only was I sent a fabric swatch so I could see the color in person but I also received assurance that the glider that I was about to order would be very comfortable and more importantly the best quality. The design consultant had sat in many of the styles I was considering! I have my glider now and I am very satisfied with the comfort and quality! Thank you, PoshTots for everything! You made my nursery complete!

jessicaw127
1/19/17

This company is an absolute joke. They do not care about their customers and will not stand behind their commitment to "provide the absolute Best Customer Service in the industry". I still have not received the furniture I purchased over two months ago, even though Julia from customer service and a confirmation email I received stated that the furniture would be shipped in 2-4 weeks. Along with the nursery furniture I ordered, I also ordered a glider. Two weeks after I ordered and PAID for the glider, I called to get an update and customer service says that the fabric I ordered is no longer available and that I will have to pick another color (keep in mind I was the one who reached out to the company, no one contacted me about this issue). The specialists, Julia, said that this glider in particular has a quick turn around time and it would not delay my shipping. It's 6 weeks later (9 weeks total), and I still have not received the glider or the nursery furniture that I ordered. The company did however, send two dressers to my house and no crib. I have spent hours on the phone arguing with the company, pleading and requesting my money back, and they will not cancel the order. I spoke with management, a man named Mark, and HIS manager and both refuse to refund my money and cancel the order. I then told them I was going to open a dispute with our credit card company and they threatened to report us to the credit bureau. This company has seriously ruined my outlook on small businesses. I will never do business with this company again and I suggest you look into finding another company for your needs. Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware would never treat their customers this way.. it's absolutely despicable!

nayre
1/18/17

Absolutely the WORST company I have ever ordered through. Purchased nursery furniture in November, according to customer service and the confirmation e-mail, furniture was to be delivered in 2-4 weeks. It is now going on 9 weeks, and I still have not received what I ordered. The tried to deliver some of the furniture 5 days ago, but did not have the crib and instead had two dressers. I gave them time to do a dock search to locate the crib, but 5 days later they have still be unable to locate the crib. I called to cancel the order and upper management said that we cannot simply "cancel" the order and that we will be responsible for paying to ship the furniture back (even though their shop policies on their website say differently) and threatened to report us to collections if we call our credit card company and dispute the charges. After 40 minutes of arguing on the phone, they still say they will not cancel the order. Who does that? STEER CLEAR from this horrible company!

Response from PoshTots S., PoshTots Representative
Dear Nayr. I am so sorry. I do not know who would have ever said that to you and I apologize you feel the way that you do. I did look into your order and see that the shippers did neglect to deliver the crib with your original order. There was a mix up with boxes; however your crib has been located and is on its way to you now!! You should expect to receive an email with tracking in the next day or two. We want to make sure it is in the shipper's hands that can get it to you the quickest and safest means possible. My sincerest apologies again.
karenw174
12/9/16

Posh tots have always given the best customer service ever. Friendly and professional. You can't get individual attention anywhere else. Love this company.

pattig14
12/9/16

I bought a couch 5 years ago and had the best experience ever. I was handled with care and consideration by Andrea Edmunds and staff. I would use her again at any time.

scouts
12/8/16

Customer service so so nice and helpful! They really do everything they can to help.

hollyl23
12/8/16

i absolutely love posh tots, i have been going to them for years and have never had a single issue. Their customer service is so nice and super helpful and always trying to make the customers happy!

20 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

You wont Bradley Newton owned FIG store until recently. He bought Posh in 2015. I bought furniture from FIG in 2015 and actually paid twice. I have never been reimbursed my promised refund and now FIG may be closed for good. From the latest reviews, it seems this man is doing exactly what happened with my experience when I ordered from their furniture store. Im sorry you and I have learned the hard way!

By Susan L.

Questions? Get answers from the PoshTots staff and other customers.

6 Photos for PoshTots