PoshPuppyBoutique reviews

Tel: 1-888-837-5230
customerservice@poshpuppyboutique.com

fionad10
6/21/17

I ordered an item witch was too small. I tried to contact them for days, no response. So I returned the item wit the receipt and a letter with all my info and order number and everything. NO RESPONSE, THEY DIDN'T SEND BACK MY ITEM AND I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY BACK!

barbiep1
3/30/17

I ordered an item that was unavailable and had to be ordered. The item order could not be placed as the supplier 'was out of town'. At that I canceled my order and bought it elsewhere and it arrived 2 days later as promised. Sunday is when I was notified it would not arrive as promised, I canceled on that Sunday. Now they refuse to refund my money.

timothyh42
12/10/15

I ordered from the website and the order sat in the processing stage for a week. Comes to find out that I was charged immediately for something that they didn't even have in stock at the time, and it was not even a special made to order product!

After a week went by and I went to cancel my order that has never been processed fully, but quickly charged for, their first response was we dont cancel orders. How ridiculous is that, they sold me an item that they didn't even have.

I will never order from this place, nor will i recommend ordering from this place. You can find the exact same items elsewhere...I mean they simply order items from somewhere else once you order it, then ship it to you, please, skip the middle man, and the head ache.

caroliner13
11/12/15

I was deeply disturbed in dealing with this 'boutique'. I ordered a Halloween Costume online and only moments after, saw the exact same costume on two different websites for half the price. I immediately contacted them via email to let them know I wanted to cancel my order and was ignored. I subsequently sent two more emails only to be met with a shipping confirmation and a request to 'Yelp' them. This is where I wrote back and they finally responded. They are hiding behind their store policy. The problem with stores that have tough return policies is that the customer service, nor the product, met my expectations. It's the retailer's job to ensure that every consumer touchpoint lives up to the promise of a store's image. A lack of negative language (or lack thereof) avoids establishing an adversarial tone in the conversation, keeping the customer happier and more engaged.

I advised them I was going to refuse the package and they threatened to send it right back to me. I have emails where I went back and forth with this store and they were quite unpleasant. It finally escalated to the point that I no longer wanted to deal with them. I then proceeded to research reviews on this shop; they had countless poor customer service reviews, here on Yelp and other sites. They are also not BBB accredited with 8 complaints against them. I waited until the package was delivered, refused it, and then began my dispute with PayPal. Once the package was tracked as 'delivered' to Posh Puppy Boutique, I was refunded my money via PayPal. I would never order anything from this shop again and I would never suggest them to a friend or foe. There's plenty of 'pet boutiques' that do not have a ridiculous policy and actually are customer service-oriented.

stephaniew44
6/15/15

This company provides false information on items. They have very poor customer service. They refuse returns!! Don't waste your money! BAD BUSINESS!!!

amirahr
12/8/14

Size 4 Party Dress-Gold

Usually people only leave reviews when they have something bad to say, and not enough people post the good experiences. I'm absolutely pleased with my order from Posh Puppy Boutique! I placed my order on 11-25-14 and it arrived today, exactly 2 weeks wait time and it's complete and perfect! I honestly didn't fully expect it to even arrive as soon as it did because of Thanksgiving holiday and I know December is a crazy month for mail, but it's here! A lot of people posted reviews saying their order "processed" for a few weeks, and mine did for a few days but when I reached out to their customer service someone immediately answered the phone and they were very polite! The lady I spoke with even wrote a note on my shipment to please ensure its delivery by 12-14 for my puppies birthday. Great customer service, delivery time, and overall a very happy customer. Will recommend and return in the future!

celieb
7/10/14

I ordered over 500 dollars of items from Posh Puppy. Every item stated was in stock yet it took almost 6 weeks to receive the items and now over 8 weeks am still waiting for 1 item. You must call over and over before they answer but they have given 2 differrent dates that the item was going to ship and stil don't have it. I love supporting small businesses but ones that work hard to satisfy customers. It is not the case with Posh Puppy. By the way it is illegal to bill before an item ships, yet Posh Puppy does. Avoid.

andread18
1/12/14

I should have read these reviews first because my experience could have been prevented. I ordered puppy essentials several weeks before expecting my new puppy home and the items didn't arrive until after we had the dog for 3 weeks! Poor communication, shady advertisement regarding in stock and availability and misleading language regarding "delivery time" vs "processing time." Once you give your cc info, the funds are taken (even when item is not available!) and you CANNOT alter or cancel your order. Then on the confirmation page, you are hit with much greater wait time than expected. Ie 1-2 weeks becomes 2-3 weeks after purchase. Bait and switch with no refunds, no support; just wait and wait hoping to get what was pictured just to be disappointed after the items FINALLY arrive with lesser quality "different" looking items. I will never shop there again and I do not recommend it to anyone. $140 that could have been spent on better, higher quality items.

lorim12
12/16/13

Terrible customer service. They took 3 weeks to ship. I received the wrong size on 2 items. They made me pay shipping both ways. It was an error on their end. I then found the same item from another company for 1/2 the price. Slow shipping, nobody answers the phone, terrible customer service.

ritap3
12/6/13

HORRIBLE! Ordered two scarves for my pets holiday photo over two weeks ago. C.card has been charged. Called twice DURING business hours and left two messages. Spoke to someone on online chat who was supposed to email me the status of my scarves two days ago. Just called again and left another message. Online chat has now been disabled! I will by scarves elsewhere and dispute cc charge!

michellej14
12/3/13

So far not impressed. I ordered hat/scarf sets for my dogs for their annual Christmas pictures. I received an email that they got my order. They sure processed the payment quickly. I just checked the status and hasn't even shipped yet. Here's the best part: even if they don't arrive here before the weekend I can't return them or exchange for anything because they claim these are "holiday items"!!! If this is the case they should make that well known on the site! Customer service gave me the link which states this ridculousness at the very bottom. NEVER ordering from this place again. Ever!!

kims43
7/11/13

I ordered a pet carrier on 5/23/13 for a trip on 6/12/13. I received an email that the store was offering a discount and called to see if I could use the promo code since I had not received my order. I was told that the order had shipped so I could not "back date" a discount. They promised to send me tracking info. A day after the discount expired I had not received a tracking number so I called. I was informed that the manufacturer would not have the product for 60 days. I missed out on the opportunity to order another style bag because I was told that it was shipped and at this point the likelihood of me ordering and receiving a bag from any site before the trip is unlikely. At the very least they should have extended the discount and helped me to rush an order since I have been in the system since 5/23 and was given misinformation. April at Customer Service was extremely unhelpful.

I also realize that this business is not BBB accredited. BEWARE! These reviews speak for themselves. I have ordered several things over the years from other sites without a problem. I highly recommend sites like Muttropolis or Tails in the City over this one.

michaelap
7/10/13

If I could give this place ZERO STARS I WOULD BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT! I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and still havent recieved it for a dog coat. After calling AND CALLING AND CALLING I finally recieved a message stating that the jacket was out of stock (all though the website did state that in was in fact in stock) in the size medium and if they could send me a large they also said they tried to reach me by email which was a complete LIE. I have yet to hear from them they had no problem taking my damn $60 for a f#cking jacket and still havent sent it. They should state that it will take you WEEKS AND MONTHS to recieve your order. Maybe by the time it actually gets here my dog will be a LARGE I AM TOO THROUGH WITH THIS PLACE!!

winstonc2
7/10/13

I agree with the previous post. They processed my payment within two days. After a week, I contacted them about why my order had not been shipped. Apparently there was a delay with customs! They processed payment for an order that they didn't even have in stock! Unbelievable. I would only recommend to never use their "service" and I will never order something from them again.

mehdib12
6/24/13

STAY AWAY !

I ordered something for my dog, I found out it was the wrong size MINUTES after I ordered it.

I emailed the customer service straight away asking to change the size. I was told this costs an extra 10 dollars (!? why) so told them to forget it and to cancel my order. A couple weeks later, I get an email saying the item had been shipped ! After I told them to cancel the order !

I was so angry, I called the customer service. I live outside the US so to send this damn item back I would have to pay 19% tax on the value of the item + shipping which will amount to over 100 dollars just to get a refund !!!!

All this when I asked them to cancel my order ON THE SAME DAY I FIRST ORDERED MY PRODUCT ! These guys will do ANYTHING to squeeze money out of their customers.

As an apology, posh puppy boutique offered me a discount.

!@$* that.

eliseh1
3/20/13

I never write reviews but i just had to! First make sure you read the small print because I have to wait 3-4 weeks for puppy pajamas?! I don't get the reason behind that especially in ordering a common size like a small. Secondly, when you call the 188 number they give you attitude and can't tell you when your order will be shipped....they can't tell you anything because they don't know. My order was placed 5 days ago still hasn't shipped and was told it could possibly be shipped sometime next week. Never ever again!!! You can find the EXACT items on other puppy websites. I wish I would of read other people's reviews first before placing a big order with them.

jennyt9
3/13/13

Horrible customer service! Horrible experience and you can find all these items elsewhere for way cheaper and receive the items a lot faster!

ls28
12/17/12

I ordered items for Christmas well within the time frame to order and receive my items by the holidays.

My items arrive and the hat I ordered did not come, but rather a cheaper hat that was the wrong size. After not receiving a response to my email, and not receiving a call back, I used the online chat feature to notify them of this problem.

They told me it was too late to send me a new order in time for Christmas because the item was handmade, and so they offered to refund me the money and told me to donate the wrong hat to an animal shelter. As if the animal shelter pets are in need of snowflake hats when they are homeless?

The customer service representative proceeded to argue with me about my order, ignoring the fact that they did anything wrong and simply left me days before the holidays with nothing to give for gifts. There was no way to send me my actual order they said. Her answer to the problem, "our owner shipped out lots of hats that day."

I will NEVER use them again and would advise anyone who is looking forward to receiving any items to use a company that is more careful with sending out items. Certainly, online pet clothes boutiques are a dime a dozen so there is no need to use them.

michelleh14
10/5/12

I read these things about Posh but I had a really good experience they even gave me a gift certificate thanking me for my business to return again and shop again with them. I love all their items!

jayt5
9/10/12

PLEASE don't order from this site! I ordered a $295.00 worth of various pet products.
My order arrived almost a month later and it was incomplete. When I asked where the rest of my order was, the customer service department was useless. They told me to find my package.
I never have rectified this situation, and most likely never will. You can find all of these adorable product on other websites or stores and save yourself many $$.
PLEASE read their return policy guidelines. They are absolutely ludicrous. You have 7 days to return an item that took a month to receive!

rjaa
8/15/12

It took about 6 weeks for my items to arrived and the box was missing one of the dog collars I bought. They resent it but it took 3 weeks to arrive. Unreal!

aliciau
8/13/12

I like the clothes but you can find them on other sites! The girl in on the phone very rude!!!!!!!! And it take 5-7 just to processes the order! Really?!?! Wish they would gave made that clear from the start! Posh Puppy Boutique is shady and rude! I will never order from them again!!!!!

randaa
7/25/12

Just like the previous reviewers, I purchased a Groupon coupon for $50 that would give me $100 off my purchase. And just like other complaints, their prices are absurdly higher than other major retailers. Because my Groupon wasn't refundable, I went ahead and purchased a collar, harness, and shirt for my dog. All of these items were in stock, so it shipping shouldn't have been a problem. There should be no reason it would take 11 DAYS to ship THE FIRST item out. That's right. So after 11 days, they only managed to ship out one item. They haven't given any reason for such a delay and lord only knows how long it'll take for it to come through the mail.

They have a lovely layout and a great selection of items. But there is no reason for their prices. A simple search on Petco, Petsmart, Amazon or even Google Shopping will show you the exact same items for much much less. The extremely long time to receive the items is, in my opinion, unforgivable. Had I known it would take several weeks to receive my order, I would've never ordered from them. It's not like I live in some far flung country; I'm in VA. It shouldn't take this long. Especially for the high prices.

jackiec6
7/17/12

I purchased a Groupon at $50. for $100. At Posh Puppy thinking I could get a car seat and or a bed. The bed was $300. with my Groupon I would be paying still $200. Every other site had it for $200. or less. Not only are there prices too high you can find these items cheaper online and at various pet stores( Petsmart ,Petco). So the 4th of July sale came and I thought Ok now would Be the time to buy it because of the sale,Nope they would not let you use your Groupon. Will cancel mine as well

Groupon will not allow me to cancel

duckief
6/18/12

overpriced!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the PoshPuppyBoutique staff and other customers.

PoshPuppyBoutique?