Review of POS Highway

1 star

lisab268
Lisa B.
4/12/18

Cheaper than hiring people to do this
It's easy to check on inventory at our home and remote locations. Payment processing is straightforward. Printing labels and price tags is simple. It can be difficult to reprint old invoices or find history of a product without clicking a bunch of tabs or menus.

ericar53
Erica R.
4/12/18

You need POS Highway to install your Counterpoint, everyone else SUCKS!
The sales terminal is easy enough for new employees to learn. Inventory searching. Interface of lists are walls of text. It becomes rather tiresome sorting through customized search queries. Get the support. Be sure to have someone well versed in the product and know everything there is to learn on both the user end and back end before trying to implement this into your retail environment.

kelvinn12
Kelvin N.
4/12/18

Amazing pos for retail management
It is very easy to organize what you need to do across multiple accounts for office workers and salespeople. Having it store every transaction is definitely the best aspect needed for all POS software.

kristenn23
Kristen N.
4/12/18

Counterpoint now has a "Windows 10 like" UI.
Complete features, very customizable, current retail concepts, multisite, omni-channel. Excellent local support and training. Add-on applications for email marketing, card settlement, mobile POS, smart site monitoring.

dustinf23
Dustin F.

Difficult to use
The system is not user friendly and the reports and help are not intuitive or easily customizable, The primary issue for our organization may be our size and the way this system works may not be the best fit for us.

elizabethg161
Elizabeth G.

The best
We used NCR for a while and we're very happy with it! Unfortunately we had to discontinue it due to a new chip reader we had to get, due to fraudulent transactions. At the time, NCR didn't work with our merchant processor. At the time of service, customer service was great. Always someone available to help which is very important! And they were based in the US. I am hopeful we can go back to NCR in the future!

paulb624
Paul B.

40% Gain in Sales from Switching to Counterpoint
We experienced a huge boost when we implemented NCR CounterPoint POS and NCR Retail Online. We achieved

sarahg227
Sarah G.

Helpful and increases productivity
How easy it is to understand and use which play an important role. The fact we can't use quite as many functions as we'd like to. Be patient in learning techniques and you will find new ways to do things which is great!

jacki13
Jack I.

Needs improvement
Very unstable. Constantly having to log back in. It seems that counter point loses connection to database at least once a day and it is very frustrating. Just launching the ticketing system takes too long.

kathyp149
Kathy P.

Very good
Its very straight forward and nothing is hidden. I was able to pick up how to use everything on my first day. Be patient with it. The system will do some funky things but nothing too crazy.

garyw243
Gary W.
4/12/18

Counterpoint is the lifeblood of our business
NCR CounterPoint is the lifeblood of our retail business.

danab125
Dana B.

Amazing pos system
It is a big software and does lots of good things. Has tons of reports. I just found a new one the other days after working on it for 15 years. The other thing is you need to have a good partner that knows this software. I have had two real bad ones but I think I have finally found a good set of partners at POS Highway.

johnc1347
John C.
4/12/18

Well designed software, awesome project team
Well-designed software program because it's intuitive to use, and it's very easy to use and train employees (both old and new!) You should really consider demoing or trying the software to see how it feels to you.

glens45
Glen S.
4/12/18

Smoother than we ever could have expected
A year ago, our company switched from Microsoft Dynamics to NCR Counterpoint with the help of the staff at POS Highway. Admittedly, we were nervous. Who wouldn

giacomor2
Giacomo R.

Expensive for a reason
Flexibility and customization of software. User-friendly platforms. Tech-driven hardware and tools. Great customer service.

stevenq3
Steven Q.

Wonderful retail management program

jeremyx
Jeremy X.
4/12/18

POS Highway are experts in their industry
When looking at other software ask about how rich its integration, reporting and support are. There isn't anything out there that can beat CounterPoint's reporting or POS highway's stellar support team. They are the cream of the crop, and you won't find the personal attention that POS Highway gives anywhere else.

danj83
Dan J.

All-Inclusive Point of Sale System
CounterPoint is an all-inclusive point of sale system that allows you to manage hours, inventory, accounts payable and pricing. It is a system good for small multi-system usage but may not do well in a large grand scale such as multiple franchise company that may be a single store or mutli-store.

patricks219
Patrick S.

I love it
I like the ease of use. Trouble shooting and technical help are just a phone call away. Nothing so far. It's been easy to use without much technical difficulty.

mariahh19
Mariah H.

Great for small business
We had an iPad pos system but it didn't deliver on functionality, we ended up switching to NCR Counterpoint and working with POS Highway. We couldn't have made a more sound decision, because they delivered a FULLY WORKING POS, no glitches, no bugs, no BS. They actually took the time to learn my business and process model from top-down, and then helped me piece together the process within Counterpoint. Tasks that would take my staff hours now take minutes,

kischkab2
Kischka B.

Top notch POS provider
Flexibility and customization of software, so this system works for us and not the other way around. User-friendly platform and interface. Tech-driven hardware and tools. Great customer service from POS Highway.

markg309
Mark G.
4/12/18

Takes too much time to customize and setup.
Extremely customizable. has a lot of flexibility but be prepared to spend lots of time setting it up, Need a full time programmer to keep things running.
That is why having a partner like POS highway is crucial to finding success with NCR Counterpoint

andyi14
Andy I.

Remarkable product
We have been using Counterpoint for 2 years now, our experience has been positive on all levels of our organization. Our accounting team, retail operations, and our Information Technology team have all had enormous successes with installation, training, reporting, etc. Bank card processing is secure, easy to implement and maintain. Cashiers catch on very quickly, customers love the ease of use.

robertg469
Robert G.
4/12/18

My liquor stores are running great with counterpoint
The software has great functionality there are a lot of bells and whistles if only you have a proper POS VAR or reseller to see how it works, and making sure it actually WORKS as it supposed to. We switched from one counterpoint dealer to POS Highway for our technical and training support, they add the real value to the product.

barrya52
Barry A.
4/12/18

POS Highway is the right partner
in fact it doesn't even really cost them any time. The system just automates so many various aspects of my operation from purchasing to accounting. I can finally fun my business without being bogged down by all the tedious things that Counterpoint CAN handle. I learned that even if a point of sale has the same general modules and functions, how it actually performs in action is an entirely different thing to consider. That is what I should have really delved into before deciding on a POS the first time around.

Questions? Get answers from the POS Highway staff and other customers.

POS Highway?