Review of Poshakk

burzin.kti@gmail.com

1 Review From Our Community

jessyl18
2/27/17

I am in London I was eager to wear Indian suits. I referred many Indian relatives wearing I searched in Google where to buy Indian clothes I found poshakk.com. I placed order few Straight salwar Suit, and Boom I got my good quality and made to measure product in 3 days.

They sent pattern designs I chosen the pattern and sent them back my measurement as mentioned in image. Nicely stitched for my expectation I given detailed info about my dress how it need to appear. delivery and co ordination via mail and whatsapp they responded all my mails and delivered the before expected dates.

You will find many attractive designs for sarees, salwars, kurti and birdal and partywear sarees all are selective designs and best all oacassion as wedding, sangeet, reception, causal, partywear, officewear are available based on color psychology to make complete identiy makeover. I am writing as I am really happy.

Questions? Get answers from the Poshakk staff and other customers.

Poshakk?