Review of Portico

Tel: 0207 099 4000

1 Review From Our Community

marianaa8
4/27/18

I am a current tenant in one house run by Portico Estate Agent in London.

The issues with this very incompetent, dishonest and completely useless estate agents are endless.

The website: www. portico.com

They do advertise this: Philosophy
"We are friendly, approachable and we listen to our customers."
And most importantly, were focussed on delivering an outcome that is in the long-term best interests of our clients.

Nothing further from the truth.

Yesterday 24.04.18 a handyman from the agency came to the house to fix a broken window (months and months of emails to have something fixed), and he locked us out the house.

He brought a set of keys for the entrance door, for a door locker that we never use, and that we don't have keys.

I had to jump from the kitchen window to get out of the house (13:07 pm).

I called the Hammersmith branch, on 020 8748 3630 for them to send someone to unlock the door. A woman who never identify herself promised to give me a call or send me an email once the issue was solved.

No call, no email. One of my housemates had to jump from the same window back inside the house when she arrived home from work (19:30 pm) and managed to open the door.

Did we receive a phone call from any of this Portico agents?

No. I had to call, and the answer is as always a shallow meaningless apology, that doesn't help us at all.

My housemates and I we rent the whole property, and we take care of the house as ours. The lack of respect and 0 awareness from this agency is unbelievable.

I will keep posting more reviews if they don't improve the service they provide.

Mariana A. - Copenhagen Gardens

Questions? Get answers from the Portico staff and other customers.

Portico?