Portfolios and Art Cases reviews

Tel: 800-688-4745

richardk355
Richard K.
10/10/18

Easily found what I wanted and quickly navigated the website. Shipping was a bit more than I liked, but this was the only place that I could find what I wanted.

mitchw24
Mitch W.
5/19/18

Pretty smooth interface and checkout process, although a bit outdated looking website. Good that you guys offered paypal.

joanv24
Joan V.
5/13/18

I wanted a Professional Photo Book Presentation Case 11 x 17" but you were out of stock and there was no where to have you let me know when they will be in stock - Amazon does this with there 'wish List.' It is a good business application.

reneea46
Renee A.
5/1/18

Customer service was quick and very helpful. It added a personal touch to an online shopping experience.

stefanief6
Stefanie F.
4/26/18

great phone service, and just made the order, have instructions for imprint that I need to follow and may require more assistance

markl341
Mark L.
4/13/18

I called first and spoke to a representative named Angie. She was really kind, knowledgeable and helpful. I received my order the very next day. I'm genuinely impressed by your company. Thank you.

tylerl44
Tyler L.
4/6/18

I have ordered a few times from you, and every time I am very satisfied with the product and the process.

loreleit1
Lorelei T.
3/31/18

I was very pleased with the products purchased which pertained to my archiving enterprise for the Church. I would certainly be happy to engage in further purchases should the need arise as I am sure it will at a future date.

ashlyp2
Ashly P.
3/14/18

Website is easily navigated. I appreciate the product videos for my understanding. Very organized. Thank you.

dazmalyns
Dazmalyn S.
3/9/18

Very easy to understand and the information that was given about the product and mailing info very detailed. Good experience, delivery was a little worrisome but their customer service fixed it quickly and professionally.

ms284
M S.
3/9/18

Great experience shopping. Easy to find things. However, when I type in Pina Zangoro the bamboo screwpost portfolios don't show up. I have to put in "Bamboo" to get them to show up.

justiny11
Justin Y.
1/20/18

I was not happy with the price, especially for the color imprinting. I payed 72 dollars for a print that did not come out how I wanted it to.

susano72
Susan O.
1/8/18

Website is slow, balky, and not responsive at all. It also didnot order any accessories that I had checked so I will have to call to complete order. Very annoying and not efficient at all.

ms337
M S.
1/8/18

The site is easy to navigate and I appreciate that the portfolio comes with 20 insert sheets. NO - Its funny that this particular sentence came already filled in as my response. Sadly, this was not the case. It did not come with sheet protectors since they do not make sheet protectors in the 11x17 portrait configuration. The site was easy to navigate and customer support was wonderful but it would have been nice to know that the protectors aren't available since we waited so long for the portfolio to come all the way from California only to find out it won't work for us and needs to be returned. Now we are in a serious time crunch and hope we will be able to get another size before the deadline.

mauricen11
Maurice N.
12/27/17

My agent turned me on to Pina Zangaro about a year ago. I like these books, there clean and classy and show my work off very well.

joand66
Joan D.
12/26/17

I called your company with a question, and it was so nice that a person answered the phone and politely helped me.

jessicak131
Jessica K.
11/9/17

There were a TON of dead pages. I couldn't get my answers AND you didn't pick up the phone. I hOPE I receive my package ok! :)

juanv59
Juan V.
11/4/17

Please do not share my info with, or rent to a 3rd party. Sorry to ask, but not everyone is good about this. The shopping experience was good and I look forward to receiving my products soon. Best Regards, V

angelam282
Angela M.
10/17/17

I saw some very flimsy portfolio cases on amazon that were cheap. I am expecting this case to be perfect for interviewing and to start my career in design. It was great to zoom in to the picture of the expanded case.

thomasw226
Thomas W.
10/11/17

Second time i've shopped here. The customer service department called me the first time to be sure I had completed some information correctly. They were great

donnar172
Donna R.
10/9/17

I've purchased these portfolios in the past. when one arrived without a buckle, you supplied it quickly

johnw892
John W.
9/29/17

Easy peasy. Wish all sites were this simple. Very impressed with how quickly I could complete my order and then get on with life. Shipping of this product was very fast. Terrific customer service.

tomd196
Tom D.
9/21/17

This is a firm sided portfolio. It's great. If you are looking for a portfolio, don't get the cheap soft sided ones from other vendors- they aren't any good and you will be disappointed. I highly recommend portfolios-and-art cases.com. Fast delivery and great customer service.

patriced13
Patrice D.
9/5/17

I was surprised at how quickly these items shipped. The tax was calculated on my order initially, then refunded to adjust for out of state purchase. No complaints here... very speedy and accurate!

evaw23
EVA W.
8/7/17

I was hesitant to buy my portfolio online. I was even considering something custom made. Which was $500. Luckily I found this and I'm very happy with it. Accommodates my 16x20 matted prints perfectly.

Questions? Get answers from the Portfolios and Art Cases staff and other customers.

Portfolios and Art Cases?