Review of Portero

Tel: 1.877.962.2398
sellluxury@portero.com

donnah80
3/29/16

My Chanel was just thrown in a box with NO PACKING material. The box was crushed in transit and so was the bag. No help from Portero.

diannam5
9/17/15

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They claim to sell authentic products, but the LV bag I received in the mail was a fake that was shipped from Asia. Buyer beware. I would take your business elsewhere.

bettyj5
12/18/14

I gave merchandise to them to sell and they lost half of it and failed to pay me for some of the items that sold!

sophiay
2/28/14

BEWARE of Portero.com ( selling Authentic Pre-Owned Luxury)

I bought a Cartier watch from Portero, feeling rip-off and being cheated. My experience as follows:

6-Feb-2014
Wire Transfer to Portero, amounting USD979.10. It is included FEDEX shipping USD200.

8-Feb-2014
Portero, Customer Care, confirmed received the wired transfer

11 to 12-Feb-2014
Send three(3) emails to Customer Care, no reply.

15-Feb-2014
Customer Care replied, informed that no tracking information from vendor. Mentioned that normally international shipping orders do take longer to process and the watches go through a QA (Quality Assurance) process before they are sent out

18-Feb-2014
Customer Care provide tracking number. But, the shipping is USPS, not FEDEX. Obviously, I paid USD200 to Portero for FEDEX, but Portero ship out using USPS.

19-Feb-2014
I wrote a email to Customer Care demand for explanation.

22-Feb-2014
Customer Care replied:
To confirm the watch is being sent out by a 3rd party vendor and to cover the insurance costs for such an expensive watch we have to charge higher shipping fees. We do apologize for the misinformation as we were initially told that it would ship via FEDEX from the watch vendor but it has shipped USPS. Hopes this clarifies any confusion.

28-Feb-2014
Received the Cartier watch. It is a counterfeith Cartier watch. The box have a sticker of Made In China.

DO NOT BUY FROM PORTERO.COM

davidh88
10/24/12

Bought a watch for a couple of thousand bucks -- no confirmation email, no tracking email. and better yet, seems like 'customer service' is one woman who's probably overwhelmed.

They are authentic as far as being a going concern, and their office address is certainly authentic. However, from the customer reviews I have read, I think I will take my three very nice pieces to Circa or someone else.

By Barbara B.
Questions? Get answers from the Portero staff and other customers.

Portero?