Review of Porch Potty

Tel: 877-787-7339

roye32
Roy E.
1/11/19

My daughter who lives downtown found your product and trained my poodles to use it. I found that my female toy poodle does not like wet grass and mud. After the rainiest year on record, I decided to get your product to put on my covered porch for her to use. We have 2-4 inches of snow coming this weekend. I plan to try it then.

scotta189
SCOTT A.
1/10/19

When we received our original order, the box it was shipped in was badly damaged, the parts were thrown in a ziploc bag and the tray was broken. I called customer service and they very quickly sent me a new tray. While I haven't yet assembled my product, everything looks to be in order.

ruthz14
Ruth Z.
1/10/19

This is our 2nd Porch Potty. We’ve had the present one for 6 or 7 years. Finally decided to upgrade.

sarahj275
sarah j.
1/6/19

really liked the video of the man who designed this product. very hopeful this will work with my old dogs. wish there had been a coupon. :)

liae1
Lia E.
1/3/19

My dog loves the porch potty. He has been using the porch potty since he was 9 weeks old. Your product is perfect for our condo. I have never encountered a problem you couldnt fix.

vanessak44
Vanessa K.
1/2/19

I'm excited to find this product, because my elderly dog cannot easily do stairs anymore, and the only way from our home to the yard requires stairs. Now our "old lady" will have a potty on the patio.

anonymousn257
anonymous N.
1/2/19

Love the product. Will always support you but please lower your prices on the grass. Specifically the synthetic. It just seemed a little too high. Thank you for your consideration.

deea61
Dee A.
1/1/19

The website is very easy to use and the product is explained in great detail. The idea behind the porch potty is great however our when our puppy uses it he then prefers to do his business in the garden. I also find the drainage quite slow, I find I have to fiddle with the hose in order to drain it.

jannellg1
Jannell G.
12/30/18

This is an amazing product!. It makes it so much easier to take my two dogs out to do their business! It is easy to clean and has a lot of room for my dogs.

cherylw241
Cheryl W.
12/30/18

My 12 year old shih tzu just moved into my newly remodeled condo. This was very easy and she didn't need any training to use the porch potty (we have mostly lived in a condo or apt her whole life, she was trained at an early age to use similar products.) Since she is older and has several OA she has to jump up/down to get on/off the grass which is difficult for her. I'm going to look to see if I can make a step for her. But much easier than the do it yourself and the bigger size makes it nicer for her to use as she finds the right spot.

jo38
J O.
12/28/18

This is a great product! Especially for women who don't want to be taking their dog outside on dark and stormy nights. Our dog took to it right away and it has greatly reduced indoor "accidents"

michelem276
Michele M.
12/20/18

your site would not take my order for the first three times I tried to place it, got the message, "invalid or unsupported currency code: 10755-This transaction cannot be processed due to an unsupported currency." I was trying to use AMEX. So I succeeded when I switched to VISA - even thought the site says AMEX is eligible.

thomass597
Thomas S.
12/19/18

Porch Potty is great! Makes our life so much easier by allowing Puppy to go onto the deck rather than walk down to street area!

melissam578
Melissa M.
12/17/18

Porch Potty was the best investment ever! My dog only took a few days to figure it out. At first he didn't want to have anything to do with it. I put snacks on it and get him used to going up on it. Then I told him to go Potty and left him alone. Next thing I knew, it was working.

lynnb138
Lynn B.
12/16/18

I hope the sod and turftast work really well, because I am getting the worst smell, like dead animals. Got one dog to use but not the other. We shall see.

davidb1915
David B.
12/16/18

As long as the product is as great as the reviews I’ve read, I’ll definitely recommend to friends.

kristinp47
Kristin P.
12/13/18

I have not yet put the porch potty together bc we are still settling into our new home, but taking the pieces out of the box, I can tell it's very well made. Can't wait to assemble this weekend.

lindag664
linda g.
12/13/18

Had trouble the first time but internet experience has taught me to expect that sometimes. The first time my payment apparently did not get processed and I didn't get an email confirmation of the purchase.

gilliany4
Gillian Y.
12/12/18

So far my dog thinks the porch potty is a very nice bed on the porch, but we are working to correct this issue.

paolah8
Paola H.
12/11/18

Porch Potty has been a good product for us since we don't have any grass on our patio. Easy to clean and very convenient.

emilys338
Emily S.
12/7/18

Very easy and convenient loved it.my min pin Johnny cash likes to hike his leg on anything in the house.i got porch potty put it in the middle of a Pee pad and it worked.Johnny cash hikes his leg and pees.im so so happy

staceya57
Stacey A.
12/7/18

We love this product and so do our pups, when you live in a condo it makes things much easier for our dogs

julies483
Julie S.
12/4/18

Porch Potty is AMAZING!! Our boxer puppy has responded extremely well with using the porch potty for potty training. Thank you for sharing your invention!

valeriel85
Valerie L.
12/4/18

Difficult software to buy your product - cell phone attempt wouldn't accept that I wanted to ship it to my billing address, then on my PC it wouldn't accept credit number - and where did paypal option go? Finally, after several attempts, it went through. As far as product, not there yet.

janissap
Janissa P.
12/3/18

I ordered the porch potty in small and it arrived the very next day, complete with fire hydrant and basin for indoor use. Very satisfied with the quality of the product, it looks great in the designated doggy area of my living room, and my dogs love using it!

Questions? Get answers from the Porch Potty staff and other customers.

Porch Potty?