Review of Porch Potty

Tel: 877-787-7339

margareth253
Margaret H.
6/21/19

Quick and easy. I love the little fire hydrants. We've used them for years. They are the perfect Maltese size and work great on the pee pads. I just got a new one for the house and one for the RV. I told the staff at the vet's about them and showed them the website.

dianem523
Diane M.
6/20/19

This is my second Porch potty. Living in a high rise this is a must. My first one lasted almost 4 years.

craigc169
Craig C.
6/18/19

Works great, but would modify the potty frame and add some way to know confidently that the optional collection bowl is centered under the drain hole.

jenu6
Jen U.
6/18/19

Your customer service is excellent. I had questions before purchasing and got quick answers. Made my decision easier.
Thanks!

cassidyc16
Cassidy C.
6/18/19

The website it somewhat clunky and looks dated - I think with a sleek, modern look you'd drive more traffic and the kind of customers you want/need given the cost of your products.

lour46
LOU R.
6/18/19

After one year it seems to me the hose is going to naturally clog so I think you should include an extra one in each box for the price charged

jakec88
Jake C.
6/17/19

I was originally going to build a DIY 'Porchpotty' before I found this product. I could not reduce the cost of materials substantially below the purchase price of this product. Strong structure and easy to put together. Elegant solution to a simple problem. Thank you.

launaw3
Launa W.
6/16/19

I’m desperately hoping this works for my pigs because so far nothing else I’ve tried works - they either eat it or make a huge mess.

anonymousj454
anonymous J.
6/12/19

We live on the 4th floor of a condo building and are so grateful to have a porch potty on our balcony so that Henry can go to the bathroom whenever he wants, not just when we go for walks.

lucillec29
Lucille C.
6/10/19

The standard large grass was not available. I did not realize that it was out of stock and had to send ehat I ordered back

rachels374
Rachel S.
6/10/19

Assembly was really simple and easy. We used real grass turf, and the dogs figured out how to use it within hours. Drains and cleans well. We are very happy with our porch potty. Thank you!

pattyg70
Patty G.
6/9/19

User friendly and my pups love it. This is the second one I've bought. The first one lasted for many years and two moves. Actually it is still functional but it was the white frame and doesn't look as fresh as the new one.

roberts820
Robert S.
6/9/19

Site is easy to navigate and helpful with information about the product which gives me what I need to make a decision.

ruths193
Ruth S.
6/8/19

Porch Potty has an excellent product and phenomenal customer service. If you ever have a question or reason to contact them, they’re great to deal with and super efficient and fair.

candiceg32
Candice G.
6/8/19

I’ve bought one of these before but was on the road to much and lost it during my move to a new city

jjd14
JJ D.
6/7/19

The website needs a makeover. New videos needed on how to set up porch potty. Also would be good to see training videos and perhaps so sod maintenance videos. This is specific to the resources and training sections.

carolp304
Carol P.
6/6/19

Great information on your site. Fingers crossed my dog is able to make the transition from a grassy back yard to a tile deck using the porch potty.

estherl80
Esther L.
6/5/19

Very sturdy product. I barely relied on the instructions provided, the assembly was so intuitive. The catch basin did have a crack but the customer service rep was so nice and promised a replacement. My dog still has to use it, but my cat seems to think it's his own little playground.

chrisi43
Chris I.
6/5/19

The reason I rated # 1&2 2 stars is b/c the website and checkout process are very unintuitive compared to others I have used. #3 gets 5 stars b/c it seems there is not much alternative to ordering the accessories so I kind of have to. Great products for the most part but website is clunky.

stevens602
Steven S.
6/5/19

Porch Potty is a great product. The website is easy to navigate and our boys love not having to go outside in stormy weather to "take care of business!"

christinam315
Christina M.
6/4/19

We love the porch potty. My dog really uses it, and it is easy to spray down and keep clean. Great product and great company who really stand behind the product.

alisonb142
Alison B.
6/3/19

The web site is a bit clunky. I tried to order last night and the page to order sod wouldn't let me select an item. I tried again this morning without the sod and it seems my order went through. It was still not user friendly. I say this as a tech professional. If I didn't REALLY want to try the product, I would have given up.

anonymousr486
anonymous R.
6/3/19

You really need to work on your order page. Get rid of the email address tracking in order for me to place an order. Let me enter my information into the page to place the order and be done with it.

lynnf96
Lynn F.
5/29/19

It took me a while to assemble the Porch Potty, but after about 45 minutes, I had it together, with my dog trying to help too. It took her a while to take to it, but once I moved it to a different area on my deck ... She was happy and using it. She also loves that it give her some extra height for when she looks out over her domain!

moniquec60
Monique C.
5/28/19

I’ve ordered from porch potty often and have always been pleased with the products and service received.

Questions? Get answers from the Porch Potty staff and other customers.

Porch Potty?