Review of Porch Potty

Tel: 877-787-7339

karenw327
Karen W.
3/20/19

The only problem was when I tried to set up an account I kept reaching "invalid response", use back button and resubmit. Did that several times, finally just checked out as a guest.

anonymouse387
anonymous E.
3/19/19

The porch potty is a life saver! No way am I (or my tiny dog) going to wander around in 4' of snow for potty time. I keep it on the patio and only have to shovel a path to it, easy peasy.

amberb201
Amber B.
3/18/19

The grass is a bit expensive compared to Home Depot and other venders, but I have chronic illness so I ordered it anyhow. Free shipping for the grass is very much appreciated. Thank you.

annec159
Anne C.
3/18/19

Ill know more once product received :D

Shopping experience great just wish u had deals for Canadians. Couldn't find any online coupons. Only for the American site.

marief94
marie f.
3/17/19

ur web sight is not user friendly. took 3 tries to get the order placed due to shipping method rate changes .

codya32
Cody a.
3/17/19

Easy quick no hassle just what I wanted ...researched it , it got the best reviews so I found it bought it done

ginan26
Gina N.
3/15/19

He's still stubborn but it has made him more interested in trying to learn how to use the potty pads with this little hydrant. Wish I had known about this when I first got him.

geraldinel17
Geraldine L.
3/11/19

I wanted to buy a replacement tray insert for the porch potty and while I was told by customer service that I could order this at the time of purchase, there was no option to add this to my order.

brams8
Bram S.
3/10/19

The portch potty arrived within two days of ordering. The product looks great although it has taken some time for my 3 years old pup to get used to. Overall great purchasing experience, although the price is high.

afekek
Afeke K.
3/8/19

The product really works. My dog is a previously house-trained adult, which is supposed to be more difficult to train for a porchpotty than a puppy. The porch comes with the fake turf but I'm glad that I also got the real turf to start training my dog, though. She thought the fake turf was a bed at first. However, after switching it with the real grass and following the helpful training instructions that came with the product, she started peeing on it after 24 hours. Pooping took a few days longer to happen. Now, I don't worry when I have to leave her home for long stretches of the day, she is free to relieve herself and knows where to go.

marym368
Mary M.
3/7/19

I have a beagle rescue that I have been working with house training for months. I will be using this product in our home near a door which has a window. Im hoping this will help with the daily accidents even though he is walked frequently. I'm unable to use a kennel for potty training due to his past trauma. He is confined to my kitchen which has ceramic tile, other areas of my home only with supervision.

helenae4
Helena E.
3/5/19

Ordering was easy, delivery was really quick and it is a great product my 10 week old puppy got used to it really quickly. It is perfect for someone like myself who lives in an apartment

ms554
M S.
3/3/19

I have been saving for the porch potty for awhile. I am pleased with the product and my Chi has enjoyed its larger space. It looks nice on my porch, thank you for the creative design!

andreap144
Andrea P.
3/1/19

It was great! I was missing a few items but customer service got right on it. I was pleased as the missing items came in a timely manner.

deboraht82
Deborah T.
2/28/19

After purchasing the porch potty we realized we needed real grass for training purposes. It was so simply to order and have shipped directly so convenient. It worked!!

anonymousd351
anonymous D.
2/28/19

Need to add a direct link for the Cart....after shopping, I wanted to look and read about other things on your site. Then when I was ready to check out, it was tricky to get back to the cart.

orlindar
Orlinda R.
2/27/19

I love the porch potty items and so does my dog. The replacement artificial turf is a little expensive so probably don't order the replacement as often as I should. Great product though.

daniels786
Daniel S.
2/26/19

Website is a bit of a pain, took about 10 mins to get the payment method correct. Would of ordered it on Amazon if the Standard was available. Coupon Code did not take the first 3 times.

traceyw67
Tracey W.
2/23/19

Due to the shipment being behind it took longer than expected. After emailing around 8 times I only heard once when it was on its way. A little disappointed. Product is great idea for balconies

melissal307
Melissa L.
2/23/19

Pretty easy. The descriptions are very helpful in making a decision on which porch potty is best for my dog.

carsons26
Carson S.
2/23/19

Your checkout page is very confusing and laid out poorly, and PayPal did not work at all -- even though I entered my PayPal info, your order page just kept saying "select a payment type". Annoying but not the end of the world. Looking forward to seeing how your product works out.

keirsonl
Keirson L.
2/18/19

Hassle free
Have you ever thought of producing a cover for the porch potty ? We only use ours during the winter and would like to just cover it during the summer and for emergency use. We live in an apartment and have to take it down to the storeroom as it’s not a great look when we are sitting out on the balcony. Appreciate your comments

luzd11
Luz D.
2/18/19

I love these products , they became really handy when sometimes the trains were delayed and I knew my dog tlneeded to use the restroom at home and not make a mess.

anonymousz317
anonymous Z.
2/12/19

Nice design and my 5 month old starting using it immediately. Looks great on my back patio. Only been a week so haven't cleaned it out yet or installed the automated timer

patriziat
Patrizia T.
2/10/19

It s not ok that your phone number does not work, that there is no way to correct shipping information or even cancel in case something went wrong. There is also no online chat availble just nothing. That is indeed awful service.

Questions? Get answers from the Porch Potty staff and other customers.

Porch Potty?