Review of Popreal

contact@popreal.com

48 reviews with 4 stars

mellisah1
1/31/19

Great site. Love ordering from them ! I bought three times till now and I always recieved what I order. Shipping is not their best side, it takes some time but clothes is great and good guality!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
alisab36
1/20/19

I recently bought same dresses for me and my little girl. Pieces look the same as they are on pictures. Package arrived in two weeks. All in all I am satisfied.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
grecoa
1/13/19

i buy in this site a very well dress. It is wonderful the size is perfect and the price is very good. In the futur i will buy other product

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
alexa287
1/13/19

I ordered a jumpsuit and some dresses for a winter wedding. I ordered about a month before the event. When they came, I was shocked at how nice they were! Now I have to decide which one to wear, but I love them all! I 100% recommend popreal.com as long as you give yourself enough time for the items to get to you!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
tyrie
12/30/18

A friend told me about this website and it's great for kids presents and birthdays, they have so many things to choose from!! Quality matches the price so I can't complain!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
felistan
10/29/18

I think this seller is fairly cool and does deliver products as it should be. I appreciate the quality of products and will be buying some more products I have on my cart soon enough. I will give 4 stars because I did not get a response for my e-mail however reception of the good products summed it all. thank you

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
sallym165
10/11/18

I appreciate what popreal did with their easy to access a site, I was never fond of online shopping until I gave it a shot, of course through popreal. The layout of the site was great and for a first time online shopper, it was very convenient. The dress that i ordered for my niece was great and the tracking of the order was good as well.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
susannab16
9/4/18

Ho conosciuto il sito attaverso facebook...mi sono innamorata di molti modelli ed abbiamo scelto questo come.primo ordine...buon tessuto, ordine arrivato abbastanza in fretta...bellissimo il modello e prezzo ottimo! Da provare assolutamente!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
iffic
7/7/18

I ordered loafer and i was soo satisfied by the product. Its advantages are
easy to use,easy to remove and stylish look. I recommend it to buy by wearing this our feet stay clean and healthy.
thank you.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
jorgem105
6/28/18

I tought that matching clothing with your little children was so silly, but when I saw all the options that this store has, I fell in love. Now I love matching looks my kids and look for inspiration in this website. I really like that navigate here is so easy and the products seem to have a good quality

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
neeyaj
6/27/18

I have ordered several times from popreal now. I did a trial to start, because the stuff was cute and cheap. One thing you must not expect- is quick delivery. So knowing that I order accordingly. If it says polyester in the product details, you know its not the best quality, but thats also why its cheap (and because it takes at least a month to deliver). Baby stuff is really cute and lots of cotton options. Also, once one product came a bit damaged and they offered me credit for it, customer service was quick to reply to my e-mails, which, to be honest, I didn't expect from a cheap site like this.
If you expect amazon time delivery, don't bother. But if you have some patience, the stuff is great for what you pay and for the convenience of sitting at home and ordering on-line without having to check out numerous stores to get the variety they offer. Manage your expectations and you will be happy with this site. I certainly am.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
verenar6
6/18/18

I live in Germany. I ordert 10 dresses in April. the last dress came 3 weeks ago. Everthing ist ok but you need time to wait for your order.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
jenniferv110
5/19/18

We had such a good time matching and playing dress up for Mothers Day. Loved the tartan print given my husband and I are Scottish and well be visiting Scotland in the next month xx

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
ramc21
4/24/18

the best aspect about popreal is their return policy. I didn't like a few of the clothes that I bought for my two year old toddler. The ease of the return policy made me fall in love with the site even more. The refund was also made the very same day. Hence, you don't have to worry about the money going wasted.

Tip for consumers: return policy is too good

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thank you for order and sharing.
We are very pleased that we leave you a great impression. We hope our friendly and efficient service will help you with any concerns or issues you may have in a timely manner.
lauram445
4/23/18

My order took awhile, I started to worry and I couldn't log on to see my order..I used the wrong email. I got all 3 items. They actually look kinda cute, can't wait to wear our matching outfits. The only weird thing is the wording on a shirt is weird and doesn't make sense.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thank you for your order and sharing.
It's delighted to know you are satisfied with our products and service, welcome visiting us again!
micheller221
4/3/18

Gave four stars because size not on material. Also it would be great to come with instructions on how to tie the bow..for those who may need it. But somewhat great fit my daughter is 8lbs Andy it was a little too big on her, but the material is soft and comfortable which is important due to her sensitive skin. I do recommend it.

patriciaw166
4/1/18

These are cute and exactly what I expected. I buy almost exclusively Popreal brand clothing because it has fit my son the best, and for whatever reason it seems like the Simple Joys fit just a TINY bit larger than the other popreal stuff, but barely enough to mention. and it is a little bit bigger, but the others had also been washed and dried several times so Im sure thats part of it. These still fit very very close to the same and are great quality.

maryh408
3/30/18

Soo soft and well made. All the seams are solid and a good, easy to use the zipper. I like that the arms and feet are open so it does not impair movement. It's so snuggly that I will definitely use every day.

julya5
3/30/18

This fabric is so soft. My baby hates gowns but this one works because it's nice and roomy. The bottom elastic is not crazy tight like lovedbaby - which is a plus for us! Love it. Runs a bit big. He's now wearing it at six weeks. He's about 11 pounds.

mayt36
3/23/18

I was very happy with the quality, material and the fitting of my shirt! I am looking forward to order more!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thank you for your order and sharing, happy to know you are satisfied with our products and service, welcome visiting us again!
shelbyh41
3/13/18

Loved the 2 piece short set ! 3 week delivery. Great price. Will order again. Good quality material.would recommend site to others.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thank you for your affection in Fashionmia, which means everything to us.
Fashionmia believes that every simple improvement will make differences to our beloved customers. So we are always trying our best to change to make the purchase much easier and shipment much quicker. We never give up offering a better shopping experience with Fashionmia.

And we cherish every single commend, but we also keep an eye on negative reviews because positive one gives us confidence, and negative shows us points where we need to change.
We exist for you.
sherons2
1/6/18

Thank you so much, finally i receive my dress.. its looks very nice and soft, quality of product is good..But the delivery time is too delay i waiting for my item more 1 month..

tiffanyb91
1/6/18

Our matching mommy and me outfits were lovely, will definitely use site again.....................................

jesellee
11/13/17

I love majority of the outfits from the popreal site
And i alo love the material its made from (all that i ordered)

swathik
8/31/17

I have placed my first ever order with popreal for son's photo shoot 07 Jul 2017. I acknowledge that they take 3-7 days for processing the order, In my case it was more than 2 weeks. So I have sent Email, I had a response back from customer support, her name is Alina. She has extremely helpful and has been assisting me with my order change and processing. I have been constantly looking on app for updates, but nothing has been changed so I thought of sending another email to customer support where I have been responded with shipment details. However, it took almost month for my order to delivered (For Information my order got delivered on 02, 03 & 09 Aug 2017 as they have posted separately so that I could receive quickly). The designs and colours of the dresses seem perfect as shown online. Loved the patterns but quality seems alright for the prices that are on sale.

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?