Review of Popreal

contact@popreal.com

4 reviews with 3 stars

alexe65
6/8/18

I purchased a bathing suit for my daughter on popreal and after purchasing I read lots of reviews and I just new I had been tricked and ordered something that would never arrive. That being said I messaged customer service and they assured me my package would be shipping but it would be over a week away, plus shipping time from China. I was updated throughout the process about my item but I still thought it was fake and I was just waiting to file a complaint and have my item refunded. I went on vacation and actually forgot about my item and this week I received my item in the mail. My only complaint is that it is smaller than the size recomendation I was given. Overall customer service was fantastic and the product is in great condition and good material. I could see myself purchasing from popreal again but not for something I need soon. Shipping takes quite a while.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
Really sorry for the inconvenience to you.
Could you please let us know your order number so that we can help you?
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best regards,
Popreal
alicet35
7/27/17

I bought several dresses and Tees in Popreal, however, one of them was defective. I contacted the CS team and they arranged to send a replacement to me.

amandam206
6/26/17

Good variety, plus cute outfits. Also getting free shipping. Lots of good sales. BUT. . order 2 months in advance for sale purchases. Customer service answers timely but they are RUDE and not helpful much.

mogbeyiterenb
5/31/17

Quality is good just that the size re not correct at all it was a family package dark blue white line and heart. Nicely sew buthe really the size makes me tired of ordering again my man kids cloths re ok my is no way to feet in my shape. They answer my emails but very slow in replies so far so good am ok with the site

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?