Review of Popreal

contact@popreal.com

10 reviews with 2 stars

carmena61
6/3/19

I order mommy/daughter dress for mother's day and paid $20 for shipping. They sent my daughters dress 3 weeks later and I have yet to receive mine. One positive is that their customer service responded quickly and nicely, which is why I am not giving 1 star. The dress that I received for my daughter was also nice.
Ridiculous

monicab179
6/1/19

I ordered 6 things, and I received a package only 6 weeks later with 3 things and not six. Have just filed a complaint..

aminam6
7/21/18
• Updated review

I have received my package after 1 1/2 months. They are dresses for my nieces 1 year old daughter. It was a birthday gift which was on July 1st and I received it after the birthday is over but I am glad that I did receive it. They look pretty but not very good quality. This was my first time shopping with them and I will not buy again.

“terrible service”
7/12/18
• Previous review

I ordered dresses over a month ago and still haven't received it. They gave me tracking number and it shows on 4px.com tracking that my package is at LAX progressing through postal network since 6/26/2018 for 1 package and 07/02/2018 for 2nd package but it hasn't been delivered. When I email them they keep asking me to have patient and that I should receive it soon.

Tip for consumers: Please be careful when ordering from this site.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience to you.
Could you please offer us your order ID or register email address from our website, so that we can help you asap?
Thank you.
baharehr
7/2/18

I order 3 months ago but after 4 months i dont recieve my orders i emailed to the company for 4 times and they said sorry just thos i never seen something like this it is so bad i dont recomond anybody shop from thos company it is bad company. i am not happy

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience to you.
According to the information you offered we still couldn't locate your order. So could you please offer us your order ID or register email address from our website, so that we can help you asap?
Thank you.
sharniec
6/3/18

I am disappointed I didnt look at these reviews before making quite a large order weeks ago! I too can not get in contact with them about my order P375981 and now worried I will never receive my items yet have paid for on purchase! Worries customer!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear Sharnie,
Thanks for your feedback.
I've checked that your order is normal. 3 of the items are in queue to ship, and 7 of them are still in processing.
You know most of the items have their own processing time.
Please don't be worried and once shipped we'll send you the tracking information.
Thanks for your patience.
Best regards,
rc148
2/8/18

Placed an order 3 weeks ago, still waiting! Sent emails to customer service, received email response promising my items would be shipped and a shipping email with tracking number would be sent to me. A week later, still NOTHING! I wish I had read these reviews before placing my order. I could have saved myself a lot of time and money! Total SCAM!

elizabetha107
10/12/17

10/10/17
I just ordered my daughter a dress for Christmas and I accidentally ordered The wrong color I wanted it from pink to red and I said at least five or more emails message them on Facebook and I keep getting a response from an automatic machine saying that they will reach back to me one of the messages said that they are on vacation and will be back soon what kind of crap is that how are you on vacation your a business you don't get vacation either respond or cancel my package order number:P231008 I don't want to be waiting two months to receive a package that's ridiculous you guys need to get this fixed

brittanyl35
9/18/17

The clothes are adorable. That's about it though. The sizes are never the same or what you'd expect. The material is poor quality. And don't even get me started on the shipping. Don't even bother paying extra for quicker shipping it doesn't make a difference. Things that should have taken 10 days MAX I didn't get for about 25. Oh and if you email them about it asking for your expidided shipping fee back all they will say is " thank you for the email customer" It's a joke. Save your money.

katieb81
3/24/17

So i very rarely write any negative comments, but i have to this time. I placed an order on popreal.com. I placed on order on January 23,2017 and received the package only in The beginning of March,2017. The quality of the dress that we ordered was pretty bad(if i would see it in the store i would definitely not purchase it). And we ordered size 120 and it came in totally different size.
My attempts to contact them were failed. Nobody ever replied to me either with apologies or explanations. So unprofessional. Disappointing.

jennyyj
3/16/17

Love how the outfits look in the pictures but they are horrible quality when you receive them. Products take FOREVER to arrive!!

All of the fantastic reviews were left by people who's 1st language is not English. Notice the questions that are answered by Popreal Reps also do not write well in English. What a joke. Sad they have to leave their own positive reviews

By Casey M.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Karolyn,for your order,we have already shipped them in 2 parcels with tracking number :GCL170307APWQ000289 & GCL170310APWQ000546,tracking link is http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#. Also,we're sorry that since our phone system is updating now.so you can email us to service@poprea.com or you can just message us on facebook :)

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

sorry for all of the inconvenience caused to you,could you please give us your order number,we'll check details for you,and also,our email address is service@popreal.com. You can send emails to this email.Thanks

By popreal p.

Hi, I would like to clarify your concern. Would you please tell us the specific question you want to ask? Thank you

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?