Review of Popreal

contact@popreal.com

340 reviews with 1 star

lynhn
7/6/19

I order 2 set of dresses for me and my 6 years old daughter . My is too long and her is too short. I'm trying to get in touch with them to exchange. They take for ever to respond. But remember there return policy only 14 day . Never order from this website again

inar11
7/3/19

Do not waste your money on this website! The quality is so cheap but what do you expect for that much money. I had really poor experience with customer care. They had promo for free shipping but they charged me $30 for shipping and never refund me. They also shipped my items partially and it took 3 months to receive them. I am still waiting on one item to be delivered. I bought 3 matching outfits and none of them are decent to be worn in public. See through and size not fitting. Please save yourself the frustration and hassle and DON'T USE this website.

joanb219
7/2/19

After placing an order, the package was delivered somewhere (not to the address I posted for them) and when I called Popreal, they said someone ??? signed off for it. Needless to say, I never received the goods nor got a refund. Bad business deal. Will never purchase nor promote this business again. Save your money, people.

daphnep14
6/24/19

Terrible wouldn't wear there items for free been trying to get a refund and no one will respond. This is fraud they are going to be reported to the BBB and my lawyer this is ridiculous DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY

candyn8

Order number P489873

I made the order on 2019-02-24 and I still did not receive all my order until now. The representative sent me a couple out of stock notifications. I wanted the refund but since the credit card that I used to pay for the order get replaced with new numbers, the Popreal representative said they can't refund to my new card. I ask them for cash refund and they ignore my request. It is fine then. To accommodate with them, I had to keep the replacement ( I don't even like the items) every time they sent the out of stock notification. Every time you make the replacement, you have to pay extra if the replacement is more expensive ( even $1 extra). Since I don't want to pay any extra for the item that I don't even like and this is not even my fault that they can't complete the order, I have to get the replaced item that less value than the one I pay for. After several times of replacement, I thought that they should be able to deliver all the items. I also double check with them about the replacement items and the missing items for my order to make sure that I don't have to waste my time to keep email them and do the replacements over and over again. . Most of the time the store representative do not answer my questions. The representative tell me to wait patiently so I wait...

Guess what.... more than three months later, I got another out of stock notifications. Over all, I got > 3 out of stock notifications for one order. This is unacceptable. This time they even ignore the email that I sent them. I don't know if they will send me the replace items or they just take my money and ignore my order. They still owe me over $50 U.S. At this point, I may just call the bank that I pay with and tell them about the situation to see if they can report this transaction as fraud or how deal with this business. I don't mind to lose $50 but I feel cheated.... It's ok to make mistake in business but the matter is how to deal with it. Popreal definitely did not want to deal with their mistake .

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
In order to help you soon, could you please offer us the order number or register email address to contact@popreal.com?
vanessah116
6/21/19

I purchased a matching mother-daughter dress set in February. The mother dress arrived but did not fit. I asked about a return and refund, but they told me that the cost to return was too much so offered me a half refund and told me to give the dress to someone else. I agreed to these terms but 4 months later have still not received the refund they promised.
Then in April (2 months after the original purchase), I received an out of stock notification for the daughter dress and a promise of a refund. I am still waiting for this refund too.
I have contacted the company regularly asking for the refunds that are owed to me, but they keep asking me to give them more time. I am extremely unsatisfied. I just want the refund to be processed in a timely manner. I have already waited for months for this to be resolved.

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase from this site.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
tn65
6/21/19

I made a purchase of multiple items in one order in March of 2019. It is now June 2019 and I am still missing items that are still listed as processing. I have reached out to this company but just receive generic responses in return. It's not bad enough that they have now broke my order up into 4 different shipments but by the time I get those last items, my daughter may be to big for it. Smh. I would never order from here again. I should have taken the advice of other reviewers before I ordered.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
keishaj18
6/14/19

I guess laced an order 4-29-19 and received part It Of My Order a month later and still haven't received the rest of it. You have to email to get a response, they do email back but they don't answer your correct question. All they kept telling me is my order will be shipped as soon as they can it's a delay because of high demand

Tip for consumers: If you wanna order something, order 2-3 months before you need the item. Example: Mother’s Day Mommy & Me Set. Order the outfits in February

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
hopes36
6/6/19

I ordered three outfits from this company 5-5-19 and paid for the 5 day shipping. I still haven't received the items and they are claiming it's on way and offering coupons to order additional items. I paid over $75 and they are also offering me $5 cash back but no items. When did that become fair and logical? And the response time is horrible too.

letitiab6
5/18/19

I placed my order got the confirmation. Check back every few days for the status. I see that my shipment has been made but I never received tracking information. I tried contacting the customer support using the leave a message feature on the website but realized that the message was never sent because the email address that it was sent to is invalid so I have to say to contact them and no way to track my package at all smh terrible site

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
janellec22
4/30/19

I bought two matching popreal mother and daughter dresses, weeks after my order I got an email from popreal saying the daughter dress is out of stock permanently. I asked for a refund on both the mother and daughter dress since I have no use for the mother dress without its matching daughter dress. Popreal refused because they said they have already sent the mother dress (I still haven't received it yet)! Now I would have to wait for it to arrive then pay for shipping back to get a refund, which is not worth the cost. In my opinion if a customer has bought matching items that are part of a set, they should not be shipped until all those items become available. The items are even pictured together in photos as you can see from the screenshot I have uploaded.

Dealing with Popreal customer service has also been very frustrating and their English is terrible. I do not recommend this company.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Your order has been checked and our customer service has sent an email to your register email box.
Please check it and reply us.
Thanks so much for your cooperation.
Any problem, please contact us via contact@popreal.com.
michelles819
4/18/19

Ordered January, still haven't received some items. And items arrived was in extremely poor quality, worse than anything, sizes are inconsistent. Same size some of them are big some of them 1/3 normal size.
Customer service is extremely bad. Asking return back to China. And not able to provide refund.
Don't buy from this site. You will be really disappointed.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Please check it and reply us.
Thanks so much for your cooperation.
Any problem, please contact us via contact@popreal.com.
kimberlys352
4/17/19

Dont waste your time or your money. I ordered my daughter's dresses in February. One of which was supposed to be an Easter dress. It's now April 17th - nothing. I've contacted this company repeatedly- they keep telling me to be patient. And when I ask for a refund they tell me I can have store credit instead. They're thieves!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
trustm27
4/14/19

Didn't get what I ordered. Should have read the reviews on bbb.org first. Unethical company. I won't shop here anymore. Bad business. I can't even!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
kerrig16
4/11/19

Ordered months ago and still have not received my items. Have tried contacting customer service multiple times and cannot get a response. Scam for sure.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
jessicaa352
4/10/19

I think they basically copy photos from Patpat and make the clothes from the cheapest material they can find and the cheapest labor !

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
teresag120
3/22/19

I made a purchase and they took my money right away but then it took 3 days to review and accept my purchase, 5 days to send to the warrhouse, 5 days to process and accept my order at the warehouse, 3 days to pick 3 items and 7 days to pick 5 more items and another 3 more days for the last 3 items. Then it took 5 days to send to shipping area and 3 more days to accept my order to ship. And it took 10 days to package my items. Yet it wasnt even ready to ship! WTF i gave up and tryed 3 diffrent ways to request a refund and notice i had trouble on all three. Finally went online and found that in small fine print you click on the cancel order which i did but by then they charged me an additional $5 restock fee.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order, and sent an email to your registered email address. Could you please
check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at contact@popreal.com
joannm86
3/16/19

I ordered a dress for my granddaughter on 02/21/2019 and of course they charged my credit card on that day. As of 03/16/2019 it has not even shipped yet. Every time I email them they say it is bad weather or the busy season. They take your money and you never receive the item. I asked for a refund and they say it will be a few weeks for that . They have not updated my order since 03/09/2019 and it still says processing. What a disappointment . They just steal your money. I have put in a dispute with the credit card company but I am not sure how that will turn out

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
jaynea15
3/13/19

Despite reading a lot of negative reviews about this company's customer service and long delivery times, I took a chance. They have some cute stuff, and although they stock some of it on Amazon it was much cheaper to order directly with PopReal. I ordered some Mother/Daughter dresses, and didn't need them for 8 weeks so thought I had plenty of time. After a week of my items sitting in "awaiting receipt" state I emailed customer service. I got a polite response in poor grammar asking me to be patient. Another week went by. I forwarded my original email and asked for an update. Again, another poorly written reply asking me to continue to be patient. At week three, same thing. The reply this time was that it was peak season (hard to believe summer dresses could be so popular in the middle of the northern hemisphere winter) and to be patient. Realizing that the items were at risk of ever arriving at all, I cancelled the order at week 4 and emailed asking when to expect my refund. It's now week 5, and I haven't heard anything. Fortunately I paid with PayPal and have filed a PayPal dispute. BTW - I did end up ordering the exact same items on Amazon. They arrived within a week on free shipping, and are actually very nice.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
valentinam23
3/7/19

6 items paid, after 2 month they told me 1 item was out of stock, they made me a refund (never arrived) I was waiting for 5 items buy i've received only 3. no words!!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
ivanm132
3/7/19

Poor shipping service! I ordered since January 25, 2019 and until now (March 7, 2019), I have not received the item.
Very disappointing!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
rosinam1
3/6/19

I payed for 2 day delivery!!! Ha that's a joke!!! Still waiting... It's been 17 days and NOTHING!! This is ridiculous .. I've emailed them several times and all they have to say is " Thank you for your patience, it will be delivered as soon as possible" Patience!! What!! That's why I paid for 2 day delivery!! I have NO PATIENCE!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
daran4
3/6/19

I ordered 3 items over a month ago and was charged shipping, I finally today received ONLY ONE item that I ordered, mine youbit was nothing like what was advertised. I will be filing a dispute with PayPal. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
js610
2/26/19

One lie after another!! First, the discount suddenly won't work if you want to protect yourself with PayPal. Next, they suddenly double the shipping time and then my refund will take longer than shipping would have taken in the first place! 20 business days? Who are you kidding??? What a scam.
Update! After writing this, the company emailed me asking me to remove this.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
christines397
2/26/19

Got an email Copied it straight from their email. I ordered a few outfits for my granddaughter and it added up to about $70 with the 30% off it would come to what I wanted to spend....but it would NOT let me add the coupon until I spent $89. Switch and Bait. It took 10 emails before they said I hope you understand ...no I don't understand and it kept going on with each response I hope you understand. Your email should say with a minimum of $89 order.

Thanks for Signing Up
Now you can look forward to hearing about:
NEW ARRIVALS
SALES & SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
EXCLUSIVE COUPONS
Enjoy 30% OFF For 1st order
expires 30 days from the date of this email
Automatically added in your account

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
Popreal

All of the fantastic reviews were left by people who's 1st language is not English. Notice the questions that are answered by Popreal Reps also do not write well in English. What a joke. Sad they have to leave their own positive reviews

By Casey M.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Karolyn,for your order,we have already shipped them in 2 parcels with tracking number :GCL170307APWQ000289 & GCL170310APWQ000546,tracking link is http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#. Also,we're sorry that since our phone system is updating now.so you can email us to service@poprea.com or you can just message us on facebook :)

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

sorry for all of the inconvenience caused to you,could you please give us your order number,we'll check details for you,and also,our email address is service@popreal.com. You can send emails to this email.Thanks

By popreal p.

Hi, I would like to clarify your concern. Would you please tell us the specific question you want to ask? Thank you

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?