Review of Popreal

contact@popreal.com

336 reviews with 1 star

michelles819
4/18/19

Ordered January, still haven't received some items. And items arrived was in extremely poor quality, worse than anything, sizes are inconsistent. Same size some of them are big some of them 1/3 normal size.
Customer service is extremely bad. Asking return back to China. And not able to provide refund.
Don't buy from this site. You will be really disappointed.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Your order has been checked and our customer service has sent an email to your register email box.
Please check it and reply us.
Thanks so much for your cooperation.
Any problem, please contact us via contact@popreal.com.
jodieg30
4/18/19

Do not order from here!!! The quality is awful. Customer service horrendous and they have still not delivered my order which was requested early Feb 19!!!! Absolute crooks

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
In order to help you soon, could you please offer us the order number or register email address to contact@popreal.com?
kimberlys352
4/17/19

Dont waste your time or your money. I ordered my daughter's dresses in February. One of which was supposed to be an Easter dress. It's now April 17th - nothing. I've contacted this company repeatedly- they keep telling me to be patient. And when I ask for a refund they tell me I can have store credit instead. They're thieves!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
trustm27
4/14/19

Didn't get what I ordered. Should have read the reviews on bbb.org first. Unethical company. I won't shop here anymore. Bad business. I can't even!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
kerrig16
4/11/19

Ordered months ago and still have not received my items. Have tried contacting customer service multiple times and cannot get a response. Scam for sure.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
jessicaa352
4/10/19

I think they basically copy photos from Patpat and make the clothes from the cheapest material they can find and the cheapest labor !

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
nellig1
4/9/19

You can not trust this company. I ordered several things and I got less. But the money was deducted for all things. I communicated with Helen He via e-mail for 3 weeks. I never got my money back though it was promised by Helen several times. Never again!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
shans23
4/8/19

This company is untrustworthy , they post these items and if you purchase and pay your money you will never recieve your item,I am a person who order and purchase from this company and never recieve any items. I paid $80 for two items that i never got. Please dont be a victim of the site and spend money that you will never get back

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
dominiquel22
4/4/19

I ordered a mummy and me matching outfit. It was delayed in being sent by over 2 months and then they never sent the baby outfit they also refused to send it. Really poor form!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
fers1
3/26/19

Not a reliable website and customer service team... I'm asking for a refund since 09 of November, all the time there is a difference person dealing with my complaint and the only answer I got is "Dear customer,

For your order#......

Any inconvenience caused to you is deeply regretted.
Then I have asked for a voucher instead, they said it had been processed already and should be on my bank account within 5 to 28 days. NOTHING HAPPENED...
I've opened a Claim on PayPal, PayPal said that unfortunately there was nothing they could do. So I kept in touch with popreal. They are a completely joke, every time they come with a different escuses. At this time, I need to close the claim with PayPal, what?? It's closed already.. stop making your customers disappointed and dissatisfied!!!! It's only £89 and maybe for popreal it's worth to loose the customer instead givin the money back or even a voucher..

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order, and sent an email to your registered email address. Could you please
check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at contact@popreal.com
cassidyz1
3/23/19

Either you won't get your order/s or you'll possibly get a part of your order sometime in the next 6 months. You'll pay $6-$10 for 7 to 15 day shipping. But when day 30 rolls around and you still don't have your order, you'll contact the 'company' (scammers), but that won't go anywhere. Don't bother asking for a refund either, if you make the mistake of ordering from this company. I think it took all of 30 seconds for the money to be taken out of my bank account, but they'll tell you for MONTHS just to wait a couple more days and you'll get your money back. Just save yourself the hassle and the money.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please tell us your order id so that we can help you as quick as possible?
teresag120
3/22/19

I made a purchase and they took my money right away but then it took 3 days to review and accept my purchase, 5 days to send to the warrhouse, 5 days to process and accept my order at the warehouse, 3 days to pick 3 items and 7 days to pick 5 more items and another 3 more days for the last 3 items. Then it took 5 days to send to shipping area and 3 more days to accept my order to ship. And it took 10 days to package my items. Yet it wasnt even ready to ship! WTF i gave up and tryed 3 diffrent ways to request a refund and notice i had trouble on all three. Finally went online and found that in small fine print you click on the cancel order which i did but by then they charged me an additional $5 restock fee.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,

check your inbox later?

joannm86
3/16/19

I ordered a dress for my granddaughter on 02/21/2019 and of course they charged my credit card on that day. As of 03/16/2019 it has not even shipped yet. Every time I email them they say it is bad weather or the busy season. They take your money and you never receive the item. I asked for a refund and they say it will be a few weeks for that . They have not updated my order since 03/09/2019 and it still says processing. What a disappointment . They just steal your money. I have put in a dispute with the credit card company but I am not sure how that will turn out

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
jaynea15
3/13/19

Despite reading a lot of negative reviews about this company's customer service and long delivery times, I took a chance. They have some cute stuff, and although they stock some of it on Amazon it was much cheaper to order directly with PopReal. I ordered some Mother/Daughter dresses, and didn't need them for 8 weeks so thought I had plenty of time. After a week of my items sitting in "awaiting receipt" state I emailed customer service. I got a polite response in poor grammar asking me to be patient. Another week went by. I forwarded my original email and asked for an update. Again, another poorly written reply asking me to continue to be patient. At week three, same thing. The reply this time was that it was peak season (hard to believe summer dresses could be so popular in the middle of the northern hemisphere winter) and to be patient. Realizing that the items were at risk of ever arriving at all, I cancelled the order at week 4 and emailed asking when to expect my refund. It's now week 5, and I haven't heard anything. Fortunately I paid with PayPal and have filed a PayPal dispute. BTW - I did end up ordering the exact same items on Amazon. They arrived within a week on free shipping, and are actually very nice.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
valentinam23
3/7/19

6 items paid, after 2 month they told me 1 item was out of stock, they made me a refund (never arrived) I was waiting for 5 items buy i've received only 3. no words!!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
ivanm132
3/7/19

Poor shipping service! I ordered since January 25, 2019 and until now (March 7, 2019), I have not received the item.
Very disappointing!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
rosinam1
3/6/19

I payed for 2 day delivery!!! Ha that's a joke!!! Still waiting... It's been 17 days and NOTHING!! This is ridiculous .. I've emailed them several times and all they have to say is " Thank you for your patience, it will be delivered as soon as possible" Patience!! What!! That's why I paid for 2 day delivery!! I have NO PATIENCE!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
daran4
3/6/19

I ordered 3 items over a month ago and was charged shipping, I finally today received ONLY ONE item that I ordered, mine youbit was nothing like what was advertised. I will be filing a dispute with PayPal. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
js610
2/26/19

One lie after another!! First, the discount suddenly won't work if you want to protect yourself with PayPal. Next, they suddenly double the shipping time and then my refund will take longer than shipping would have taken in the first place! 20 business days? Who are you kidding??? What a scam.
Update! After writing this, the company emailed me asking me to remove this.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
christines397
2/26/19

Got an email Copied it straight from their email. I ordered a few outfits for my granddaughter and it added up to about $70 with the 30% off it would come to what I wanted to spend....but it would NOT let me add the coupon until I spent $89. Switch and Bait. It took 10 emails before they said I hope you understand ...no I don't understand and it kept going on with each response I hope you understand. Your email should say with a minimum of $89 order.

Thanks for Signing Up
Now you can look forward to hearing about:
NEW ARRIVALS
SALES & SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
EXCLUSIVE COUPONS
Enjoy 30% OFF For 1st order
expires 30 days from the date of this email
Automatically added in your account

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
kristino17
2/24/19

This company is HORRIBLE! Spend a little extra and go with a different company. I ordered something for Christmas on Nov. 21st. I got one dress in time but I never got the other dress until sometime in January, clearing way past Christmas. The customer service is just horrible. Every time you email them you are dealing with a different person. They tried to convince me to save my money and NOT ship the items back and told me shipping was to expensive to ship back. Well it cost me a whole $15 to ship the two dresses back to their warehouse in LA and that is including I added a signature on delivery so I KNOW they received the item and I wont get scammed that way! My order was just a little over $50. To me that is for sure worth shipping the items back and getting my money back. It still comes out to just a little over $40 in MY pocket not theirs! Oh and PS I'm still waiting on my refund!!!!! This company is just down right HORRIBLE!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
fional48
2/21/19

There are suppose two order processing under my account but they only showing one, I don't know where is another order gone, I keep asking them to put the second back into my account, but no reply from them!! I think patpat.com is much better with the service, I get prompt reply from them if I have any question.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Your order has been checked that all of them are under normal processing and once shipped we'll let you know.
You can check your register email address inbox or spam box.
jenniferc807
2/20/19

I had a HORRIBLE experience with Popreal. I ordered matching outfits for Christmas (it was my daughter's first Christmas). I ordered the outfits in plenty of time- way in advance. The outfits arrived THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS. I contacted customer service. They were absolutely awful to communicate with and were not willing to do anything for me. I paid for shipping with a PROMISED ARRIVAL DATE- which the clothing was obviously NOT DELIVERED in time. Extremely disappointed- will never order for this company again.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
andrewsb1
2/17/19

Read them and you will see they are not written by people whose first language is English. They are people who work for the company in China or people who are paid to write postitive reviews.

The company is a SCAM.

DO NOT ORDER!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
michelleb685
2/15/19

I ordered a dress for an event and the site said it would arrive in 5 - 7 business days. 11 days later, they didn't even have the dress shipped yet. I completed the online form to cancel the order. They replied in an email asking me to be patient. I replied to the email and immediately received a Sender Failure Notice. There is no phone number listed on their customer service site. This is a horrible company to work with and would recommend that everyone spend their money on a reputable site.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Dear customer,
Popreal

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?