Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

qqm
3/30/17

Have been searching for matching outfits for my girl and myself coz she always love to be mini me ^o^. Finally this site gives us so many choices and the price vs quality is amazing too. My girl loves it so much. Will keep an eye on their updates and order again.

haleeu
3/28/17

My overall experience with this company has been amazing! I've always received all items in a very timely fashion and everything has always been correct as ordered. I would highly recommend this site to anyone. Great customer service but most of all, great communication!

monicas80
3/28/17

They are fast to resolve your doubts and problems.I had some problems with the direction and with a disscount not aplied and Freyra help me very fast in less than 2 days I had the solution.really happy with customer service

abigailh12
3/28/17

Nothing cuter than dressing your mini-me in a dress just like yours! Lol! Love these dresses. This family photo will be preserved for ages. Thank you PopReal!

federicav1
3/26/17

It 'nice to know that there's a site where you can go shopping for your little ones. Choose what you like and have it delivered straight to your door;Popreal offers trendy , glamour clothes. This is the shop of fashion baby. All i have received is perfectly. The ship is Precise and timely.And the customer service ha excelent.

katieb81
3/24/17

So i very rarely write any negative comments, but i have to this time. I placed an order on popreal.com. I placed on order on January 23,2017 and received the package only in The beginning of March,2017. The quality of the dress that we ordered was pretty bad(if i would see it in the store i would definitely not purchase it). And we ordered size 120 and it came in totally different size.
My attempts to contact them were failed. Nobody ever replied to me either with apologies or explanations. So unprofessional. Disappointing.

petras17
3/24/17

I ordered from popreal a few weeks ago for the very first time. I even took the chance and ordered about 9 different outfits at once, I normally would not do that if I'm ordering from a website for the first time. I have to say I was NOT dissapointed. I got excited with each package I opened, the clothes are adorable and great quality. I love them all and I will definitely be a returning customer and I will certainly recommend them.

petrav7
3/21/17

I really like your clothes and product because they are exally so wondeful like pictures on your website :-) and quality was very good. Shipment was very quick also and I defenatelly send your website to all my friends. And its very fine idea to make matching clothes to parents and child :-) BR petra

lyndam33
3/20/17

Love the styles and the prices are great for toddler clothing since they grow out of it so fast. Website is great and easy to use, order arrived on time and in great quality. Definitely will order more from them.

yoannas
3/19/17

My daughter love her mickey mouse collection! We had purchased few times,can not wait for the delivery

shannonw45
3/19/17

I ordered a dress and an outfit and loved both. They fit great and were exact to size chart. Will order in the future.

rosemarieb6
3/17/17

I've ordered and received at least four items and have loved everything so far. Can't wait to get my next order!

yvonnet25
3/17/17

I bought 5 items for my 4-years-old girl, and we love all of them after receiving this package. Many friends asked where I buy these clothes. Unique design, pretty, comfertable, and the customer service is great!! I had some special requests and they really made it. I do appreciate!!

megany5
3/17/17

Bought a matching mother daughter dress for pictures on vacation. Love the dresses. Very comfortable!!

madelynd4
3/17/17

I love that the dresses look the same as the pictures. My daughter love the dresses i bought for her.

sywinal
3/17/17

I have purchased so many times from Popreal , I'm so satisfied about the quality of the clothing. The design of the clothing and dress is very trendy, and There are different colors for me to choose . Moreover, there's some seasonal sales which I can buy so many nice clothing at discounts. I love to shop with this company & will introduce it to other friends as well.

evelynf15
3/17/17

Some items sold in discount with flash sale were very cheap.
If the sum of total items prices for free ship drop down, it is even better!

kalim14
3/16/17

I received my order this week, I was so sad when the white romper I ordered didn't fit my little girl. I emailed customer care to see what I could do. I received an email back right away with a solution. I was so nice to talk with a great customer service and get help. Now a days it is hard to find kind customer service. Thank you for making it easy and hassle free.

Tip for consumers: Easy to work with and can't wait to order more.

jessicaf86
3/16/17

We purchased a Minnie Mouse swimsuit. Absolutely darling. Their customer Service was amazing to work with. I would order from this company again.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Jessica , thanks for your love for Popreal, welcome to Popreal again ^^.
jennyyj
3/16/17

Love how the outfits look in the pictures but they are horrible quality when you receive them. Products take FOREVER to arrive!!

karolynm2
3/16/17

This is a joke-asked a question never received a reply from the company will NEVER deal with this company again. They do not respond to emails their customer service phone number is non-functional - they answer say all agents are busy and then you call is disconnected!!

kimh174
3/15/17

I like the selection of cute, contemporary and fun clothing for children that you can't find anywhere else. All my favorite pieces in my daughters closet are from Popreal.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Kim, Thank you for sharing your experience here with us, It's delighted to know you are satisfied with our service :) Welcome visiting us again !
stephanieo28
3/15/17

Ive made a couple orders from PopReal . I love their clothes, specially the variety for mommy and me matching outfits. Good quality. And custumer service is great. Always answering my questions.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Stephanie , thanks so much for your love for Popreal, and we have updated many Mom & Girl outfits, hope you may also love it. Do you have pets? We also just updated some cute pets clothes.
vincenzol4
3/15/17

I purchased for my two year old daughter and my grandson of four years beyond 13 leaders and I have to say they are all very beautiful; the fabric is good enough and fit is outstanding. Really recommended. Delivery times normal !!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Vincenzo , Thank you for your order and recommendation ^^
lisam411
3/15/17

I ordered 4 items and only received 3, even though the confirmation showed all items shipping. I was charged for all 4. They do not respond to any of my emails. Will never order from again!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Lisa , we are sorry for the Inconvenience caused to you, and for the last dress, as it did not pass the first quality checking, so the processing time is little bit longer, and we have sent the tracking No. to you and you will get it soon, if you have any other problems, pls feel free to contact us in our FB Page or our email customer service which is service@popreal.com

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?