Review of Popreal

Tel: +1 (302)5055959
contact@popreal.com

kathyc121
2/24/17

Amazing clothes and quality at a great price. My little girl has loved everything we have got from popreal. Thanks Popreal!

Tip for consumers: Just check the sizing chart before you order and as long as you follow it the sizes are perfect.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Kathy , thanks so much for you and your daughter's love for Popreal, we are committed to provide the good quality and cute kids clothes for kids and mom.
mystig1
2/24/17

A friend introduced me to Popreal and their clothes are so adorable and stylish! I just got my order in and the dress I bought is good quality and even more adorable than the picture!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Mysti , thanks so much for your appreciation for Popreal.com, we will provide more Adorable Kids Outfits for our customer.
stacid1
2/24/17

We LOVE Popreal! They have the most beautiful & reasonably priced clothing! The quality is great! I also love that they accept PayPal as form of payment, so its secure & easy. Everything is true to size & super cute! I love that they have a lot more infant sizes to match with the toddler clothing because I like to match my daughters a lot lol
5 Stars!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Staci , appreciated for your love for Popreal.com, we also updated many choice for the family outfits and pets,hope you may also love it.
halimab1
2/24/17

I've ordered the Summer Lace sleeveless Tutu Dress and a Cute Eras Bowknot Polka Dots Girls Backpack for upcoming family occasion -
We definitely liked the marital of the dress and how neat it looked on our 3 year old girl -and the size/ colors of the bag,it's super cute.
I recommend buying those products and suggest the shoppers to read the exact measurements for any dress size because it changes from one dress to another!
Thanks!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Halima , thanks so much for your sharing experience shopping on Popreal. Our kids size is the height size, and we have the detailed length for the recommendation.
josiek9
2/24/17

I received my daughter back bag last week and I'm really satisfied.this is a great site and I'm recommended to everyone

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Josie , Thanks for your shopping on Popreal.com.We appreciate your trust.
antalitar
2/23/17

I absolutely love the pieces I ordered for my baby girl. The sizing chart was very helpful and very close to what she needed. I've washed one outfit in the machine and it did not shrink nor tear. I look forward to ordering some mommy and me pieces soon!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Antalita , thanks for your appreciation for Popreal, and we are committed to provide more fun and comfortable for babies with quality stuffs and service.
mayellav
2/23/17

I have placed 2 ordered from Popreal, my 2 years old daughter looks great in her outfits , we submitted one of her pictures and now she is on popreal's website. I love it

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Mayella, thanks for your love for Popreal, with your support, we have more energy to do the best
wendyk36
2/22/17

I ordered mommy daughter dresses and they were not the right fit. The person I was corresponding with was very accommodating to make me happy.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Wendy , thanks for your support for Popreal, and our customer team will do our best to help customers to solve any problems you have.
adrianneg2
2/22/17

My daughter, Aria, age 4, LOVES your clothes and accessories. We now have over five outfits from you, and they have all been fabulous quality for the affordable prices, comfortable, and fit true to size. We look forward to many more purchases with you in the future!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Adrianne , thanks so much for your love for Popreal.
tinai7
2/22/17

The sizes were just hard to adjust too... I ordered a 14 shoe for my LD & its too big. So to save me shipping they are sending me a smaller size. Im hoping this its free of charge.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Tina, thanks for your support for Popreal, once you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
sheilab60
2/22/17

I'm very happy to find Popreal, the service is so helpfull, the clothes have a high quality, and the delivery time is always on time. Me and my daugther are very happy to had found this online shopping, we really love it.
I really recommend it !

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Sheila , thanks a lot for your support and love for Popreal, and we will do our best.
milenak3
2/18/17

The delivery was on point. Costumer service is very helpful. And the product that was purchased is just amazing!!! Will definitely recommend and for sure will buy more things from here.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Milena, thanks for your appreciation for Popreal.
jordanl30
2/15/17

I will never again order from this site. Total scam. I ordered BEFORE Thanksgiving a pair of boots for my coworker's baby's Christmas. I ordered it early to give it time to get here. The order processing is supposed to take 7-10 days and now it's Feb 15th and the order is NOT HEARD OF! I tried calling them, only for a machine to answer the call telling me to leave my name and order number and saying they will call back. I received a call back during the late evening, days later only to not be able to understand the foreign speaker. Still trying to dispute the order with my credit card company. Waste of money and just a flat out scam. Never again. Don't buy from here, they might steal your money and you'll never understand their customer service. Very disappointed a sweet girl didn't get her boots.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Jordan , we are sorry for the Inconvenience caused to you, we have message a lot to you, while we still can not contact with you, and help you to solve the problem, can you pls email or call or message us , and once we get the feedback, we will help you to solve your problem Immediately.
elenac29
2/14/17

I ordered a few items from this website and i'm very satisfied of my order.i ordere clothes for me and my baby boy and the items are very nice and qualitative.
And the staff is very kind and gentle.
I do recomend this website.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Elena , thanks for your love for Popreal.
brookec17
2/10/17

Me and my daughter are more than happy with our order ! Customer service is amazing, helped me out a lot. We ordered more and cannot wait for it to arrive ! I love this site :)

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Brooke , thanks for your support for Popreal.
nathalieg12
2/10/17

I will never again order from this site. Total scam. I ordered on jan 16th a dress for my baby's first birthday which is on march. I ordered it early to give it time to get here. The order processing is supposed to take 3-7 days and now it's feb 10th and the order is still processing. I tried calling them, only for a machine to answer the call telling me to leave my name and order number and saying they will call back. I never received a call back. I also emailed and haven't gotten it answered. I just gave up and bought the same dress somewhere else, and cheaper. Waste of money and scam. Never again. Don't buy from here, they might just steal your money, and horrible customer service too. Matter of fact, no customer service. Not worth it.
February 18th UPDATE: I finally got a call from Popreal from a lady which has a heavy accent. I had to repeat the message several times. What I understood was that they noticed I left a bad review on here (Sitejabber) and they are holding the dress until I contact them and I'm guessing if I delete it. Who does that? I payed for this dress and they are staying with my money!! Well guess what Popreal, not gonna happen. I bet they only contacted me cause of the review, otherwise they wouldnt have. Booo!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Nathalie , we are sorry about the Inconvenience. We have message for you before, while we still can not get any feedback from you for your order No, and problem. Can you pls contact with us ASAP so we can help you to solve your problem.
calyxg
2/9/17

I place the order about1 month ago,receive it today. Icontacted them , they told me they'll rush the shipping timefor me. and bang,i receive it now. My kids are like them so much.my hubby also like the family pjms,the customers shouldn't mean to them, they did their best to help us. Thanks popreal!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks Calyx,we're appreciate for your trust,and we'll do our best to service our customers,won't let you down. :)
stellas32
2/9/17

$#*! happens with shipping, etc. These guys have very cute styles and upon receipt of my first order, I can confirm the quality is great. Size was bigger than I thought - who cares, kids grow fast. I am going to order from them again and again - Pumpkin Patch closed down so this is a great alternative. I would rather wait for shipping and get a good style than dress my daughter in some crap. Stop moaning people, pop real do their best just like all of us

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Hi Stella, thanks for your appreciation for Popreal,we will do our best to provide the good quality and cute kids items for the world Mom.
justinh99
1/10/17

We ordered four pairs of shoes all the same size. Three pairs came a month later, the fourth a month after that.

Of the first three, one was too small (marked 21 on the sole) and the other was defectively designed so that a human foot would not fit inside the opening (marked 23 on the sole). I was told by the company that the bottom markings were the sole size, not Popreal's size and that they had sent me the correct size, so if I returned them it was on me. I showed them a picture where the shoes were obviously 1 cm different. They were adamant that they did not make a mistake. Nothing I got was properly labeled for sale in the US, so it isn't like I could show them the tag.

The last pair came and was lower quality than I would have hoped, but the graphic (which I could not make out in the picture) stamped all over the shoe said "FAIRY."

I returned all three pairs together. I wasted a lot of time trying to get them to make my order right. It cost $47.80 for return shipping, per Popreal's instructions. The three pairs of shoes were $95 or so. I asked them to split it with me; they offered me a $5 coupon...

Don't shop here.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Justin ,we are sorry for the Inconvenience caused to you. Before you return it, our customer service has checked out from your pictures that we sent the correct size to you. (Our kids shoes size is the inner length of the shoes, and the No. on the shoes is not our size) So we are not available to pay for the returning fee for you. For the spelling mistakes, thanks for your feedback, we have informed to our factory to correct it, thanks for your feedback. And we have get your tracking No., while it did not updated after Jan 15th, 2017. Can you pls contact with the post office for the problem? Once we get your returning package, we will refund to you immediately.
trinap6
1/4/17

I ppaced the first order from them it was ok never received any tracking information. When I placed the second order I emailed and asked about how to use the discount and about the tracking information on next order. I received a response right away. Now second order never arrived a month later nor no response to the emails

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi trina , we are sorry for the Inconvenience caused to you. For the Tracking information, our system will sent the email letter automatically,while it may in the junk mail in the previous time. And now we have fix it. And for your order, due to it has the logistic problem and did not updated for a long time,so our customer has refund to you for your problem. And we have exchange the logistics company,the shipping time is more faster than before. One more thing, for your order, the online tracking information shows it’s delivered successfully.Did you get it? We try to contact with you, but did not get your feedback, can you pls contact with us ASAP?
laurent74
12/30/16

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

I ordered four pairs of christmas pajamas 11/18/16. My card was charged right away. They were supposed to arrive within 3 weeks max. They didnt even ship until three weeks later (after I had to send an email asking where the order was). The items were sent in two different packages. I received one package with one item 12/16/16. The other package with three items has still not arrived. The last tracking information states customs declaration completed on 12/14/16 and thats it. I obviously wont receive these for Christmas and no longer want them. They refuse to give me a refund. Im offered a $20 coupon instead which is not a solution. I didnt receive the items when it was promised and most of the order I havent received at all. I run a retail store of my own so I know how these problems should be resolved and Im not the type of person that is impossible to please but this is just ridiculous. The customer service is terrible and I will never order from these people again.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
hi Lauren, we are sorry for the Inconvenience caused to you, due to the hot season, and your package had the custom checking problem, we are sorry we did not help you solve the problem. And i checked out, our customer service has negotiated with you we have applied the $20 refund to you on Jan 22th, thanks for your kindly understanding.

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?