Review of Polaristore.net

Tel: +1.4806242599
polaristore.net@domainsbyproxy.com

charlj
10/2/18

I ordered the hydraulic tent . 3 months ago . Still haven't received the product or a reply on mail .

Stay away

enrim
9/21/18

They are scammers, I ordered a tent and they sent a toy. also do not answer email
advise not to buy anything

sarahv70
9/13/18

First, I ordered this on 8/1/18. It took about a month to get to me. Once it did, it was NOT the tent that I ordered. It was the tent...but did not do as pictured. I went camping and I guarantee you it would not have worked if I would have used it. I am now requesting a refund and emailing all the time to get a refund. I have only received one email back and it was a while ago when I first began asking for a refund. PLEASE AVOID AS IS STATED IN PREVIOUS RATINGS.

carlosq4
8/28/18

Order this new hydraulic Technology Automatic Tent: (2 first pictures)
received this beach tent....see last 3 pictures

indrev
8/23/18

AVOID!!! Seller LIN JINRONG is a fraud!!!! Items are very low quality from china. Bought a hydraulic tent, but received a toy-tent and its poles were broken. No communication through e-mail. I contacted through PayPal and requested refund so seller wants me to send the tent back by UPS or DHL (expensive) and then he MAYBE refunds me. Asked PayPal to step in, but sadly I got the same answer.
Why this shop is still open?!?!?!

Questions? Get answers from the Polaristore.net staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Polaristore.net