Review of Polanight.co.uk

sales@polanight.co.uk

31 reviews with 5 stars

sarahm284
2/6/17

My teeth are now whiter than they have ever been and I have saved a fortune compared to what my dentist was charging. I can't help but think many of the negative reviews are from disgruntled dentists.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Hello Sarah. Thank you for feedback. PDS Dental Group
lisar201
2/4/17

I find it that polanight is more effective in whitening of teeth as compare to whitening gels as I have tried both.so i am pretty confidant that polanight is the best and i will keep it using rather than gels...

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Polanight is the dentist brand compared to the normal kind you purchase. Polanight offers excellent results. Always ensure you visit our site as we are the main site. PDS Dental Group
tylerf18
2/1/17

Polanight worked very well for my teeth. I had very yellow teeth but this product has made my teeth so much better than before..Also customer support of this company is truly amazing..Thanks

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
shelleyr16
1/21/17

Polanight was delivered within a week, Staff is really cooperative regarding order updates. Amazing experience and excellent product. Made my teeth great!

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
elenas48
1/20/17

My teeth are great now after using polanight for about 2 weeks...i am ordering more for my friends and mom!

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
sergeys36
1/2/17

Polanight has made my teeth white beyond my expectations. I did not expect, it is just incredible !!!

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
hankt6
12/30/16

My brother had very bad teeth and as he tried this polanight, now the teeth are getting white and looking better and better.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
victoriaj23
12/30/16

I heard about polanight before but never tried that.. It works like no other product..i am ordering more for my teeth as it has great results on my yellowish teeth!

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
robertd262
12/30/16

My wife is feeling great after the use of polanight for one week and its fast whitening results. High quality product!

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
andriis1
12/25/16

I am getting quite fast and excellent results of my teeth whitening through Polanight. I never thought it would be so great!

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
emmag52
12/8/16

With consistent use of the Polanight, I see that my teeth are gradually becoming brighter. I have highly sensitive teeth, so I was cautious initially about using a polanight. Using this was easy and painless, and it tasted surprisingly pleasant

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
teons
12/7/16

I love Polanight product. It is easy to use and convenient. It works great. Made my teeth whiter in a week. I would buy it again in the near future

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
nickm111
11/29/16

Polanight is an amazing product to use for whitening your teeth... I have been using it from last one month now, and it is showing amazing results.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
armann5
11/21/16

Polanight works just as well as the more expensive products you get from your dentist.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
johnb731
11/21/16

I ordered polanight for my mother and it worked really in an effective way. My mother teeth are whiter and better than before

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. Kind regards PDS Dental Group
marjanb2
11/18/16

Polanight actually works without causing any pain. My teeth looks really good and even the discolored ones have shown massive improvement!

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
charlesl89
11/17/16

Used the polanight twice so far and very effective. No pain or discomfort. Getting lighter by the day! I advise to use with a dental sensitivity toothpaste to minimize any discomfort. Like all these products, it makes your saliva flow. I avoid swallowing so find a quiet corner for 30 mins and spit out into a disposable container. Enjoy the new self-confidence.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
pennyg18
11/7/16

I had very yellowish teeth. My colleague recommended me Polanight. I received my order in 5 days and the results of polanight are really satisfactory. I will keep using it.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for taking your time leaving your feedback and review. Best Wishes, PDS Dental Group.
ogagifoa
11/4/16

WOW, I wasn't expecting much, I did a lot of research and finally choose this company to order polanight. Really works, after just 2 applications I can really see a difference. Quick delivery, simple to use, highly recommend.

viktoriaa2
11/4/16

I never thought that the polanight would be so good for my teeth whitening. I am also ordering more for my family members.

janem111
11/4/16

Absolutely amazing polanight product, was shocked to how fast you see the results! I never leave reviews but just had to on this gave me so much more confidence! It works so well will buy again!

angelah67
3/29/16

I have used polanight.co.uk many times and always get a great services. Prices are brilliant and Polanight 22% works great for me. Best website for tooth whitening systems and the results were awsome! Highly recommended.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
maggiej9
3/25/16

Have used polanight before and had terrible sensitivity but used happy smiles own brand and it works way better and the results were tops. Polanight gels are very effective when i use them but much prefer happy smiles own brand. I use happy smiles 22% and my teeth are very white. They have fast delivery and were very helpful

Tip for consumers: I use happy smiles 22% worked better for me.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
janer51
3/1/16

Great products and service is very fast. Used them over 7 times now and have always been very happy. Fantastic service

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group
peggyj7
10/15/15

THIS IS THE PROFESSIONLA TOOTH WHITENING GEL FRO PATIENTS. ( ALWAYS SEE THE DENTIST FOR BEST HELP OR ADVICE) DR PEGGY (DENTIST)
PLEASE NOTE ONLY DENTISTS CAB BUY 16% CARBAMIDE OR 10% CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE. IT IS " ALLEGED) ONLY HIGH STRENGTH CAN BE USED ON PATIENT IF ALL PRCEDURES HAVE FALIED AS IT COMES UNDER THE HUMANS RIGHT ACT-

- TESTED PRODUCTS
- SAFE PRODUCTS
-OFFICIAL PRODYCTS
- FAST DELIVERY

VERY GOOD COMPANY FROM DR PEGGY (DENTIST)

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your feedback. PDS Dental Group

Thanks for taking the time to send these real comments. I have also been gathering information about these scammers and intend to send compilation to trading standards. These people seem to be operating in a parallel reality - writing their own (obviously fake) reviews, regularly (but not always) taking payment without delivering the goods. They have to be stopped and the only way to do that is to send all complaints to trading standards. I invite all the real people who are reading this to contact trading standards to stop this disgraceful reign.

By Elizabeth W.

Hello Elena, Yes we do ship to Canada. We offer FREE worldwide delivery!

By pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Helpful answer -3

Hello Emma, Please contact our dedicated customer care department. Please copy and paste this link into your browser we would love to help you! http://www.polanight.co.uk/ticket/

By pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Polanight.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Polanight.co.uk