Review of Polanight.co.uk

sales@polanight.co.uk

14 reviews with 1 star

mm324
9/14/17

Never received order, money back and never received response to emails. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!

lauraj84
5/14/17

Never received my order, still don't have my money back - no reply from anyone after submitting 2 tickets. All the good reviews are totally fake, not even written in proper English suspiciously similar to the website...!

williamd144
William D.
5/5/17

This is a complete scam! All the positive reviews on this site are 100% fake. Check the reviewers - most of them have positively reviewed Polanight and HappysmileUK (another teeth whitening store obviously owned by Polanight).

I should have realised when I saw how cheap Pola's prices were compared to reputable suppliers.. Oh well... You live and learn...

anettej1
4/9/17

This company is the same as happysmileuk, the difference is that this site is only selling to registered dentists.

Reading the reviews it shows they are selling to the general public as well.

It just prove it's a scam and the top reviews are fakes!

kirstyh6
3/24/17

Ticket system contact centre tel number is unobtainable should have read all the negative reviews on the site and not only the 1st page of reviews.

jf86
8/3/16

I ordered Polanight 10 pack and 6 of my syringes were out of date and the other 4 had a short shelf life. Customer Service had no phone number and the ticket system is appalling.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
This review is not valid. Failed to contact us. Kindest regards PDS Dental Group
lianab1
7/15/16

See http://safetoothwhitening.org/the-law/. Dentists are not allowed to use hydrogen peroxide at 22% because of the health risks and it is utterly illegal to sell these gels to the general public. Check with trading standards for the truth.

The owner has replied but dentists cannot legally use 22% carbamine peroxide either. The maximum they can use is 18%. However it is utterly illegal to sell over 0.1% to the general public because of the health risks. This trader is selling illegal gels to the general public that even dentists are not allowed to use. Google trading standards and teeth whitening for details.

keithh55
10/24/15

All counterfeit goods so keep away, packaging looks good but definitely
the real thing, customer service mon
existant

kimh97
8/12/15

i brought off this website last year and had no problems, i brought off it again this year and they have taken my money, not delivered my goods and are completely ignoring every email i send! i searched on twitter to find that also alot of other people who have ordered off here and not got their orders too!

lizs30
7/28/15

I've just been duped out of £40. I placed an order for 22% carbamide peroxide, I only then looked into the background of the website and discovered not only is it illegal to sell to the public but they also appear to be lax on actually sending the product. I have tried contacting them but it is impossible to contact them directly other than sending them a 'ticket' that the don't reply to. I am pretty sure I have just been scammed, thank god I used PayPal rather than my debit card.

janicey1
11/24/14

I tried this polanight gel and was very unhappy with it. I compared this to the happy smile brand gel and the happysmile 22% was far more effective in whitening my teeth.

Tip for consumers: They sell happysmile 22% gel worked much better than this polanight rubbish.

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Thank you for taking your time leaving your feedback and review. Best Wishes, PDS Dental Group.
sanr1
9/18/14

What a joke of a company, took my money , never sent the order, never refunded,no reply to emails now phones have been shut down AVOID !!!!!!!!

tomj20
6/29/12

Unfortunately came across this site after I'd placed an order on polanight.co.uk. Decided to contact the company after placing an order at lunchtime today. Their website states that all orders are sent the same day and that I'd get an email confirming each step of the order, ie order processed, order despatched etc etc. I was concerned when it got to 6pm and I'd only had one email confirming the order so I called their freephone number. Now wishing I hadn't bothered because I've just been subjected to a barrage of abuse by the so called owner of the company. I asked about the order and was told because I wasn't a dentist it doesn't get sent out the same day, I said they needed to update their website to reflect that and he let loose on me!! I was asked what I was complaining about because I'd only placed my order a few hours ago! The guy wouldn't let me get a word in edgeways, every time I tried explaining what it was I was indeed complaining about he interrupted me and shouted me down! I'll be amazed if my order actually arrives given that it appears to be a fraudulent operation but I'll let you know!

jefferyc2
4/2/12

Polanight.co.uk is an business claiming to be a distributor of SDI Pola products.

Please be advised that I am the Founder and Managing Director of SDI Limited which is the sole manufacturer of all Pola products- please refer to www.sdi.com.au

Polanight/Happy Smiles obtain our Pola products via dubious means. Pola products are manufactured in very strictly controlled enviroments, low temperatures and eventually are transported to our legitimate distributors in temperature controlled conditions- hydrogen peroxide is susceptable to warm temperatures. Therefore I fear that what Polanight is offering is inferior,poorly controlled, out of date and ineffective product. This will result in a poor whitening effect at the least and serious damage at the worst.

DO NOT purchase Pola products from Polanight.com or Happy Smiles - it may be cheaper but it will be a dud!. Pay a little extra and go to your dentist who will sell you fresh material that is guarranteed to work.

Contact www.sdi.com.au for mare details.

Jeffery Cheetham, OAM
Founder and Managing Director,

SDI Limited

Response from pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative

Thanks for taking the time to send these real comments. I have also been gathering information about these scammers and intend to send compilation to trading standards. These people seem to be operating in a parallel reality - writing their own (obviously fake) reviews, regularly (but not always) taking payment without delivering the goods. They have to be stopped and the only way to do that is to send all complaints to trading standards. I invite all the real people who are reading this to contact trading standards to stop this disgraceful reign.

By Elizabeth W.

Hello Elena, Yes we do ship to Canada. We offer FREE worldwide delivery!

By pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Helpful answer -3

Hello Emma, Please contact our dedicated customer care department. Please copy and paste this link into your browser we would love to help you! http://www.polanight.co.uk/ticket/

By pds d., Polanight.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Polanight.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Polanight.co.uk