Pokershop.com.au reviews

Tel: 61439771111

1 Review From Our Community

liamy2
5/8/17

After searching everywhere for a website that would sell the clay Monte Carlo poker chips, and ship to Australia as well, i finally found pokershop.com
I order the 1000 chip carrier, and enough chips to fill it.
When it arrived, , the metal casing had obviously been pried open by something, and was damaged. The plastic chip holding section was pulled out, and one of the card packets had been ripped open.
The reason the rating is still so high is I believe this is because of customs, who I believe thoroughly searched the case.
The chips are amazing, exactly as good as described, and while still slightly damaged, the case was mostly fixed by using glue.

The only issue that was the fault of the store, was that 50 of my 10k poker chips were missing, however the store gave included an extra 75 5k chips to make up for it. When i checked the store, I then noticed that the 10k chips were sold out (they weren't when I order)

Overall, the site has a good layout, and was easy to navigate. Delivered high quality products (the chips are amazing) and were fast with the delivery.
If they sold all the poker products I want, I would do all my poker related shopping through them. I am happy I made the purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the Pokershop.com.au staff and other customers.

Pokershop.com.au?