Review of Pokernationusa

Phoenix, AZ 85080, US
Tel: +1-216-245-2252

jorger3
3/22/12

I've also had a good experience with this store. The item I ordered was well packed and delivered fast. No problems whatsoever. Shipping was a bit high but the product price was very low so overall, it was a good bargain.

kims16
3/6/12

Check your total before you buy. Prices may seem cheap, but they are inflating their shipping costs to cover their "promotional" pricing. Customer service is also a joke. I have been in contact with customer service about 5 times in the last week about a $55 shipping charge on $70 worth of merchandise. They don't understand they are conning people by doing this & fell back on the old standard of "everyone else is doing it too". And the poor girl that keeps answering me just keeps putting her foot further & further down her throat. If they really do have the lowest price on your item, I wish you luck in ordering from them. You'll need it.

effier
12/25/11

My experience with this site was fantastic. I found them because they had the lowest price on the pots and pans I wanted, and they even had a leather vest I was shopping for. I received the items in 2 days! The quality is fantastic... highly recommend this site!!!!

lisab27
10/5/11

I looked at an item for 2 weeks they were selling. I finally bought it and they refunded me the next day saying that can't fulfill any orders from the company they get the items from. Yes, they are still selling this item on line right now.
What a bunch of crap

Questions? Get answers from the Pokernationusa staff and other customers.

Pokernationusa?