Pocketwatchcentral reviews

jonathans214
Jonathan S.
4/25/18

I am very sad to only discover your shop as you close it, but happy to find such a bargain. I hope you are happy in your new job!

toma133
Tom A.
3/30/18

As always, fantastic shopping experience. Great deal, reasonably priced engraving service, and quick shipping time.

lawrencek49
Lawrence K.
1/4/18

Love how informative your website is, truly helped me make this decision to get my son a pocket watch that he loves. Great experience. Customer service answered my questions immediately. Order was shipped and delivered with no issues, just before Christmas. Many thanks.

jimm421
Jim M.
12/20/17

All is well that ends well.

The pocket watch is a Christmas gift so I have no idea whether the recipient will cherish it or not. Hope it works longer than the previous one he bought from a local jewelry store. It is a pretty piece, Swiss Quartz and almost exactly the diameter he wanted.

angelam385
Angela M.
12/1/17

I appreciate the helpful information that was available, I had no idea what to look for. My son is graduating from boot camp and I wanted something special to celebrate the occasion.

michaelc1097
Michael C.
10/10/17

spoke on the phone before order. questions were answered and order placed. looking forward to receiving the item, which is a gift

UPDATE: Order was processed and item was delivered in a timely manner. I'm positive the recipient will be thrilled with this watch. Thanks SO MUCH for making this happen!

bobm419
Bob M.
10/7/17

So far so good. Ordering went smoothly. Hope that the merchandise meets my expectations. I have a feeling that it will.

Excellent quality. NOT flimsy, thin leather like the one I had bought that had been made in China.
This one will last a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruttonp
Rutton P.
8/18/17

Beautiful selection! I wish your engraving services were available for a wider variety of your products, but otherwise wonderful.

peterm519
Peter M.
8/12/17

The website requires me to scroll down to the bottom to see anything in the middle. Also, there is no ability to edit engraving in the cart. I had to delete the engraving order, and re-request it when I wanted to make changes before completing the order.

I e-mailed with a concern, and was answered quickly.

The order arrived very quickly. It was exactly what I was hoping for. The recipient was very pleased!

If it were not for the website design, I would have given a full rating for shopping experience.

shirleyf47
Shirley F.
7/20/17

I have been looking for a pocket watch case for a dear friend for awhile and this one looks like it will be exactly what he needs and wants.
It turns out that he loves this and can now safely carry any of his pocket watches.
I will definitely order for him again. These are great for every day use or even as he puts it, for special occasions.
The way it is made is just like my Father would have made.
I had it shipped to him in New York and it actually arrive ahead of schedule.
Thank you so much for the wonderful leather pocket watch case.

francoisg11
Francois G.

Easy to order.
Now I just need to get the products ordered to get the full picture on the service.
Please do not send me emails on promotion or offers!

davidw632
David W.
6/29/17

A few glitches on the web page for checkout....otherwise all was good. Hope to see product quickly! It looks like a very nice piece on-line.

stephanw7
Stephan W.
6/29/17

Very quick service and the product was exactly what I needed. Top quality product & workmanship! I highly recommend this business to anyone wishing quality products & quick International Delivery!

wayneb99
wayne b.
6/29/17

I really didn't know what to look for, I have never owned a pocket watch before. this site made it easy with many good choices.

johnd997
John D.
6/29/17

Please combine my order and refund or give store credit for the shipping, thank you. The Chicomm copy is a good one, can't beat the price. The day name and numeral date were being hinky so I went online to sync it. I will be getting some more gear from you in the future. Great job, thank you, JD

markr327
Mark R.
6/29/17

It was difficult to compare the chains. Some discussion of the appearance of palladium versus chrome versus silver, and maintenance of each would have been appreciated.

jocelynb19
Jocelyn B.
6/29/17

Great website, easy to use and to organise what you are ordering and what you want engraved.
Excellent for international purchases too, order was delivered quickly. Bought for a gift for a nephew's significant birthday. He is going to love it.

mikew311
Mike W.
6/29/17

I found exactly what I wanted quickly, check out was smooth, and the product arrived promptly, in good shape, and was exactly what I thought it would be.

katherineb66
Katherine B.
6/29/17

Thank you for all the information on engraving!!! It was extremely helpful, I can't wait to see the final product! I think my 'then husband' will love it!!!

scottc177
Scott C.
6/29/17

Easy to order. Looking forward to receiving my watch!

Great watch! Great service! Will definitely order from pocket watch central again!

kellyc221
Kelly C.
6/29/17

The experience shopping with Pocketwatchcentral.com was great. I got my pocket watch engraved and it turned out beautiful. The pocket watch was a bit smaller than expected and the watch doesn't open as far as I wished it would, but the watch is still nice.

jamiec112
Jamie C.
6/29/17

quick, easy site to navigate. Reasonable shipping charges would do business with them again no problem. They stand behind their product

roxannad1
Roxanna D.
6/29/17

I really appreciated the help available via \'live chat\'. My order became complicated and I had to speak with customer service 3 times b/c of mistakes that I had made. Customer service more than helpful! Customer service was outstanding!

andreas243
Andrea S.
6/29/17

Your site is difficult to manage because I was looking to have my son's pocket watch engraved but am in a time cruch and will do that later. I was hoping to do it all in one purchase.

markr506
Mark R.
6/29/17

The website is very user friendly and I took advantage of the online chat. It was very convenient. Thank you

Questions? Get answers from the Pocketwatchcentral staff and other customers.

Pocketwatchcentral?