Jobs > MLM

PocketFavorite reviews

Tel: 877-588-1085

ivankab
2/25/15

I upgrade my membership on E-mail ptr, Poket favorite.com,Go well up.com., As One vishes.com., and Sound New.net .This pages are from one server in Atlanta.They have more pages and I did not get my payment from anyone.Moelleux bouquet, Revenue string,Opulent delicacy,Dulcet message and Confortable incom.I reach the minimum for free affiliate 3,4, or 5 times and I do not get my payment.They only tok the money for upgrade and then suspended account.I was sign last year on 25.06. and I do not have even 1$.

folushoo
4/22/11

iafter 1 week joining, i paid for the upgrade.since then till now i have requested $940 of which not even $1 is paid.i wrote them more than 10 times and no reply for once.they said max of 16hrs but its been 3wks i made 1st request.it may b scam

failryc
4/12/10

They have not paid me, but I paid them the fee to join and to get my payout. I have not seen any proof online that they are paying people, other than their own claims.

They seem to change their payment terms each time you inquire. First it was 16 hours, then thirty days, and then another 18 days. They have not paid me out yet.

There is a way that a site like this can work, but they seem to not be interested in that. I guess all they are trying to do is get people to pay them the upgrade fees, and maybe buy ads to be clicked.

If they decide to pay me I will come back here and let this site know it is not a scam, but so for it seems like a bait and switch.

It is too bad because there is a lot of potential

I do not understand this question.Please, on english.

By Ivanka B.

Questions? Get answers from the PocketFavorite staff and other customers.

PocketFavorite?