Review of Pocketchair

Pocketchair reviews

SITE CLOSED

edl6
7/7/11

This website is a scam. Not a bad product, a scam. I tried to order one pocket chair for $14.99 with a second chair for the shipping and handling of $7.99 (the deal in the commercial). The final receipt said I had orderd 4, had a "P&H" fee of $63.92, and a total of $113.88!

The website is confusing. The site asksyou if you want a second one at a reduced price several times. Even if I had ordered 4, I'm not sure were they get the $63.92 figure from.

The phone number was automated. When Ifinally found a real phone number (866-347-9046) they said they couldn't find my order without the order number...which the printable receipt didn't provide!

Stay away from this site!

If you must try to order this product, do so on the phone, order only one say "No" to every special offer, and check your credit card statement.

A pity, the product sounds useful.

cc16
4/1/11

I tried to buy two pocket chairs that supposed to cost $30.97 based on what said in home page. However, the total amount for the order is $124.41. There is no final confirmation for the order. No custom service. I finally called my credit card company to stop my credit card in order to block the payment.

Questions? Get answers from the Pocketchair staff and other customers.

Pocketchair?