Review of Plundr

Plundr reviews

paulm66
6/8/12

I won an item on May 1, 2011...that's correct, over a year ago. I have yet to see the item and, after contacting...wait, contacting means I actually contacted someone, after attempting to contact customer service, I still do not have anything. I have left e-mail after e-mail and phone message after phone message and nobody has given me the courtesy of a reply...ever. Stay away from this site. It is nothing but a scam and they are obviously out to rip peoplee off.

alexg14
6/3/11

Given that the industry of penny auction is already very suspicious and under tons of criticism, I was a bid surprised with Plundr. Had several winning experiences with them and got my won items very quickly through UPS. Their live chat customer service is awesome. It's definitely one of the best penny auction sites out there.

One more interesting thing: they only allow manual bidding on their site, which distinguish them from 99% of the penny auction sites.

The site is under construction now and I am wondering when it is going to be back in business. I still have a good deal of bids in my account!

haileys1
1/21/11

I was ripped off by one of these penny auction sites. They are complete scams. You spend money to bid on an item, and you don't even know whether other people are really bidding. Who knows if the items actually exist, and are going to be sent to you? I know I didn't win anything. Ebay is the only legitimate company I know of. These penny auctions are just a scam, don't expect to actually win an item.

kenb7
1/17/11

Bid on several items before settling on a kindle e-reader. Didn't win the auction but was able to use my spent bids to reduce the retail price. All in all, a god experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Plundr staff and other customers.

Plundr?