Plumbworld.co.uk

Plumbworld.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 1,036 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbworld.co.uk also ranks 64th among Plumbing sites.

• I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
  • Great product at a great prices backed up by great service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Plumbworld.co.uk?

“Great value and guarantee provided”

Laurence W.
10/21/19

Quick service; great value; and guarantee provided. Ordered replacement toilet seat and it arrived, well packaged within 2 days. Thank you

“Customer care less service”

Mark C.
2/14/19

Bought a shower screen on the 16th November and was told my delivery would be 3 to 5 days after the 3rd Dec, plumber ripped out my old on the 8th the day of delivery, 2pm no show, so I called plumbworld, my item was out of stock, how is this possible I asked I have a delivery date, sorry for this our computer normally sends out updates, I was stock delivery would be 14th of December so shower screen will be with me 18th December, plumber to hand ready to fit, shower screen no show, 20th December delivery of shower screen, i reported poor delivery service 48 hours after item arrived, when I opened the box the glass was shattered, now they won't replace the broken glass as I accepted delivery, they won't refund me either and on top of it all they don't sell just the broken part, and thier warrenty doesn't cover broken glass, but they can offer me a £15 discount on new order, are they for real, thier customer care less attitude is disgusting, don't bye from this site, they simply take your cash and give you stress,

Reviews (1,036)

customer service (87) great service (42) excellent service (31) quality products (22) delivery service (17) delivery date (18) use website (12) vanity unit (20) bathroom suite (14) 2 days (12) shower tray (10) 24 hours (9)
brettm144
Bought off eBay.
2nd item iv had delivered and always 1st class service
gt26
November 14th, 2014
If you are looking for good customer care or on time delivery then this is definitely NOT the site for you! I recently ordered several large items from the site expecting a next day delivery service which is constantly advertised at the top of their website through out the order process and even at checkout I was charged I large delivery fee which I had not issue paying as I was expecting next day delivery which was still front and center on their page. 5 days later I have had not correspondence and have had to wait 30 mins on hold to speak to a customer service rep as their on line chat facility just gives you a phone number to call. The customer service girl (Sarah) just said if next day delivery was available it would of been shown as an addition option to pay for and that I would of know this had I read all of the websites terms and conditions before ordering (which Sarah assured me she does before ordering anything online) Personally I don't have the time to do that but hopefully this review will help others in my position. Only given two stars as goods have not yet arrived and I live in hope that at least these will be as advertised.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service