Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

1 review with 2 stars

gt26
11/14/14
If you are looking for good customer care or on time delivery then this is definitely NOT the site for you! I recently ordered several large items from the site expecting a next day delivery service which is constantly advertised at the top of their website through out the order process and even at checkout I was charged I large delivery fee which I had not issue paying as I was expecting next day delivery which was still front and center on their page. 5 days later I have had not correspondence and have had to wait 30 mins on hold to speak to a customer service rep as their on line chat facility just gives you a phone number to call. The customer service girl (Sarah) just said if next day delivery was available it would of been shown as an addition option to pay for and that I would of know this had I read all of the websites terms and conditions before ordering (which Sarah assured me she does before ordering anything online) Personally I don't have the time to do that but hopefully this review will help others in my position. Only given two stars as goods have not yet arrived and I live in hope that at least these will be as advertised.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

This is no scam and is a proper company who provide exactly what they say they do.

By Peter F.

they responded next day to my query re: delivery dates

By Peter F.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?