Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

alext361
12/16/19
Always able to find products not often stocked at the usual high street outlets and at competitive prices.
manojt9
12/16/19
Prompt , professional and friendly.
The whole process from ordering to refund was straight forward. The parts they provided are most economical.
samanthac250
12/14/19
I searched for a Sanitop macerator and I found the cheapest one online at Plumbworld and I ordered it over the phone. Great customer service and speedy delivery. I ordered at 3pm and got it the next day. If I have to buy anymore plumbing stuff this is the first place I'll go.
penc4
12/14/19
Great customer service that gave a personal touch which you don't usually find in an online business. The prices were always competitive and the deliveries prompt and mostly free.I had to chase a delivery from a third party which was charged as an extra, but customer helpline phoned the company to get a delivery date which in fact turned up a day early. Very pleased with all my purchases.
antonyk13
12/14/19
I have now fitted two bathrooms and am highly impressed with quality and price. Heavy sanitary ware that does not crack when you touch it. Excellent delivery dates, couriers and communication.
billc474
12/14/19
prices are second to none, likewise the products, we had a damaged unit which was replaced very quickly and with no questions asked, highly recommended A+++
allanac2
12/14/19
Overall online shop was easy, Delivery was when said it was and delivery driver called 30 mins prior to delivery to ensure I was home. The only negative I would say is that no one mentioned it was Kirbside delivery. There was a 2 delivery drivers and they unloaded the pallett on my drive way. When I asked if I could have help into the house the driver refused and advised Kirbside only. I asked as there was 2 of them and one of me if they could make an exception and even just help me. They advised no still. This is the only reason its not 5 rating .Mrs A Campbell
non399
12/14/19
Bought taps, price good, delivery prompt, packaging not so good, but no damage. The rest is pointless waffle.
janes634
12/14/19
Needed a bath panel with access as my digital shower electrics have been located under the bath & if there ever was to be a problem I want to be able to get to it easily.
There wasn't much to choose from so I had to go for the Croydex & was a bit worried but it's good quality & looks nice. My builder fitted it without any problems and the panels are easy to remove & replace as they are magnetic.
rogerl201
12/14/19
I ordered a cheap sink pump which turned out to be faulty by the time I got round to installing it, some three months later. No quibble refund and I then purchased a Grundfos model which was a fair price and works a treat. Plumbworld provided excellent service and I will use them again.
janet339
12/13/19
Excellent service and very prompt delivery on the day expected and the time expected. I would recommend this company to anyone - they were excellent.
sulaymanj
12/11/19
it is easy and stress free 100% And will strongly advise anyone to purchase products from this company because the quality is very good and affordable
garym677
12/11/19
Very good very professional and friendly, would definitely recommend and would definitely use again in future
robertp1244
Robert P.
12/11/19
The product was delivered very quickly, was what I had ordered and at a very good price. I had checked out the competition and could not believe some of their prices, which is why I went to Plumbworld for the product.
richardr1036
12/10/19
simple to use, excellent price quick delivery and packed right will definitely use again soon a big thank you.
annaf205
12/10/19
I ordered a new shower head and riser after mine literally fell off in my hand. Was very easy to fit (even for a novice). Beautiful, simple resulting look.
lindag855
12/10/19
First time purchasing from this company. My electric shower was delivered within 2 days and at a price most competitors couldn't match.
alisonm152
12/10/19
Easy to use website. Very competitive prices and quick delivery. Product arrived well packaged and looks fab on the wall. Very pleased with the quality.
robertb2392
12/10/19
Fast shipping, great product, so good in fact I bought a spare too. The service I got was 1st class and would and will likely use again.
anthonyg496
12/9/19
Very good price for fire. Cheapest and very quick service. Would recommend this supplier to anyone.
deborahg384
12/9/19
The shower we purchased was of excellent quality was unable to purchase from any where else due to the fittings within our home
chrisl715
12/9/19
order arrived in good time and whilst a bit expensive was just what I needed to repair my shower door
trevorn29
Vanity and toilet unit.
Ordered one day arrived by midday the next day great service and great product at a great price you can not beat it.
joanneb237
12/9/19
I made me stakes with my order, Plumbworld were exceptionally understanding and supportive. Change made, new delivery and collection of goods I didn't need
kr227
12/9/19
Great competitive price, excellent delivery - Toilet was I expected , as was the vanity sink, and are just right for my new 'toilet under the stairs' !
There had been a problem with their computer so I did not initially recieve a confirmation email. However when I phoned to ask ( probably with everyone else on a Monday morning ) , although there was a while to wait the lady was helpful and put my mind at rest

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

I have completed my purchase with Plumbworld. I used to live nearby although a couple of years ago so had seen their premises. Things can always quickly change with businesses BUT I have absolutely no reason to think they are a scam company. In my experience a legit company.

By John S.

I messaged via ebay, fairly prompt replies, after i rejected the partial refund offered they sent a new replacement. So find no fault with this system.

By John S.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?