Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

maxinem40
12/22/19
Superb and fast efficient service, goods exactly as described. Communication throughout transaction excellent.
richardp854
12/21/19
Part lookup was easy, with clear description and technical specifications. Delivery on time and invoiced correctly.
aghiaa
Plumworld ordering - no issues

DHL unable to deliver to their parcel point... unable to get through to chase up.. 2 call 19mins and 12mins and still no answer. when I did get through, promised to ring back did not.. then next time cut me off..

Eventually made 25mile round trip to pick up item.

One call made to plumbworld.. very helpful when got through..

Was going to give 2 because of DHL..
allanc93
12/21/19
Good products, prices seem to have taken quite a jump in just over a year though £70 for gloss vanity unit last yr. £75 for Matt 1 this year. Both the same size and style.
petel155
12/21/19
ordered with no hassles, good price, and received item quick,great communication, would definately use again!
nickim21
12/21/19
Very pleased with the Monsoon 4 Bar Twin shower pump. Excellent price and fast delivery. Compared prices with various other sites and Plumbworld were cheapest!! Very easy to use website. Would definitely recommend
petef49
12/21/19
Top quality goods at very competitive prices compared to other online stores. Also offer a fast friendly after sales service and deliver.
anned167
12/21/19
Website easy to use, simple ordering process, fast delivery.
Good range of products at reasonable prices
markw1037
12/21/19
Nice and easy to order. Quick delivery. And able to use PayPal to buy. Would Recommended for sure. Shower installed and is great. (aqualisa midas 110)
shabbirb1
12/19/19
Competitive prices and received no hadtle delivery that was prompt. Would definitely buy from this company for all my future purchases
josephineh25
12/19/19
Got the mixer tap that i wanted at a good price - good as their word with delivery - would recommend!
paulb1669
12/19/19
Ordered on Sunday delivered by Wednesday. Web site easy to navigate, best price for gas fire I purchased
richardj441
12/19/19
Looks good but assembly instructions confused and one wrong fixing enclosed but stable enough so managed without it
wallym16
12/19/19
Wide choice of products, competitive prices, smooth dispatch. The quality of the product I purchased wasn't as great.
jamesh1967
12/17/19
The prices offered were very competitive and Orders were swiftly handled and arrived when they said they would in good order
mrsm175
12/17/19
I ordered a beech toilet seat but realised when the order went through it wasn't a slow close. I immediately got through to customer services and they tried to stop but unfortunately it was delivered. Another email to me and collection was made. Within a week it had been returned and full payment into my bank.
lioneln3
12/16/19
Happy with the product and the service,best ever service i have had by a ebay vendor.The price of the product was better than any local shops, and the waiting time most reasonable.
jasons1054
12/16/19
It was a personal buy for my bathroom....
I haven't had it fitted yet but I'm sure it will be ok
......
ciarand5
12/16/19
When a company delivers on its promise it means that the team behind the screen you watch are diligent about what they do and care about the promises they make.
Well done to all
wolfa1
12/16/19
Speed of delivery, choice of products, and of course pricing, all excellent. Wouldn't look anywhere else.
katem465
12/16/19
I was looking at buying everything separately for my bathroom rather than a suite as was on a tight budget but didn't want to go for the cheapest quality. Bought my shower bath here and wish I'd bought the rest from Plumbworld too! Excellent quality, delivered well packaged but not wasteful, came on time, very pleased with the product and the service - will definitely use again!
sonyp2
12/16/19
I ordered bathroom shower unit plus 2 radiators.From starting till end everything went smoothly. And I had to return radiator valve and was easy processing. Deliveryman called me 1 hour before and plumbworld emailed me three times about the delivery. Overall one of the best online shop to deal with.
miket764
12/16/19
I bought their Ceramica square ended bath. It is pretty cheap at around £140 including delivery and I was worried it might be a bit wobbly and thin, but it is reasonably rigid and strong. I have previously bought a more expensive and supposedly better quality Thermaform bath from Bathstore, but this Ceramica one is just as good if not better. The delivery was quick, the only problem is that the link to track delivery just takes you to the main website of the delivery company so yo can't track it. Then you get a tel call at 6.30 in the morning telling you they'll be there in half an hour !
nicholase48
Reasonable price
easy online ordering
fairly quick delivery
one hundred characters one hundred characters one hundred characters one hundred characters.
tonyw250
12/16/19
The mirror came extremely well packed and on time. It was to replace another mirror that had broken down but this one appears to be much better quality.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

I have completed my purchase with Plumbworld. I used to live nearby although a couple of years ago so had seen their premises. Things can always quickly change with businesses BUT I have absolutely no reason to think they are a scam company. In my experience a legit company.

By John S.

I messaged via ebay, fairly prompt replies, after i rejected the partial refund offered they sent a new replacement. So find no fault with this system.

By John S.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?