Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

lindat419
10/3/19
Bought Essential bathroom furniture. Good value and reasonable quality. Delivered in a timely manner too. Nothing to complain about.
jacquelinem197
10/3/19
Good service. Prompt at sending late party ordered. Good sales on. Friendly helpful staff and more so decent prices especially on sales. Furniture I ordered was of high standard :-)
lotusexigel
10/3/19
Easy website, good choice with next day delivery time. Used several times and pleased with price and delivery, thank you!
davidet9
10/3/19
Fast shipping to France, well packed, accurate tracking throughout the whole process. I do not hesitate in recommending Plumbworld.
mro27
10/3/19
I like using plumbworld because the prices are good and the delivery is fast. I first came across them on ebay now I use their website directly because I know them and have used them a few times. I know that when I look on their website the products that I'm looking at are recognised brands of quality and at a great price.
chrisp601
10/3/19
Easy to order and excellent choice of products, a slight problem with the courier company but this was sorted out very quickly and the products arrived the following day
keithc220
10/1/19
Called and got first class service so placed my order straight away. Very happy with how smooth my order and delivery was 10/10
hamdir
9/30/19
next day delivery and dedicated service with competitive price, the delivery was so helpful and waited for the see that everything was in order thanks for you
traceya43
9/30/19
Super service, speedy delivery, great communication and product delivered on time and in great condition.
timc452
9/30/19
I bought a Triton hand-wash unit and installed it for a friend. It was easy to fit and proved to be exactly what was needed--a very useful little water heater. Many thanks
philb142
9/30/19
Bath panels were excellent with prompt delivery. You have to know what you're doing to install these but for me it was the perfect, and most flexible, solution.
angeh11
9/30/19
Excellent service.would deffo recommend. Speedy service.kèpt up to date on delivery.beautiful sink .
same143
9/30/19
I got the exact product I needed at a good price and delivery for exactly when I needed it.
I needed a particualr product to exactly replace the one I had and they had it in stock.
marisr1
9/30/19
Everythig as promised fast and acurate delivery.With possibility I recomend this place for other purchases.
grahamo11
9/30/19
Not used Plumbworld before but after my first experience I am very happy to recommend them. Great prices and service.
sandrak223
9/29/19
There are lots of online plumbing shops now but I really like plumworld, everything I have had off them arrives early, well packaged and good quality.never had a problem.. top marks guys..
brianw549
9/29/19
When I had a small problem with purchased item customer services dealt with with problem quickly and efficiently Would use again
derekb143
9/29/19
Bought items for a downstairs cloakroom toilet,cistern , free standing unit and basin plus tap etc.Unit had damage to box during delivery Plumbworld despatched another as soon as I told them about it, later I discovered parts where missing from the cistern once again they could not have been more helpful despite the fact they hadn't that particular model in stock they sent another without asking me to pay the difference which I offered to.Thanks again.
grahamf28
9/29/19
delivered as promised unlike some other vendors good product at a great price would recommend plumbworld and will use again well done guys 5 stars
dianneh69
9/29/19
Perfect service threw out the whole transaction I would defo reccomend dealing with this company thank you
darrenb227
9/29/19
Prompt delivery , friendly staff, excellent prices and quality products . I will be using this company again in the near future.
williams1568
9/29/19
I just started using them... the staff were pleasant and knowledgeable..the range was good the prices were good.. the delivery was first class.. really can't fault them.

Sorry I don't have any pictures but this was for a 2 bar single shower pump.I nwas impressed and so I bought two more for van stock so good.

bill saint MD Floodcheck uk and bill the plumber Essex.
robertc1636
Robert C.
9/29/19
Not a lot to say as we were impressed by all of the service and delivery. We have had most of the items installed and they all seem good,
louiseb300
9/29/19
5 stars! Ordered new bath and sink/unit combinations. Lovely grey and excellent after sales too as replaced damaged item immediately no quibbles
lornas38
9/28/19
I always purchase showers from the company as they are very reliable and price competitively. Their website is very easy to use and provides price comparisons so there is no need to go searching.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

We ordered And received our product and also able to return it for a refund as we had ordered wrong type. We subsequently ordered the correct one from them which arrived in couple of days.

By Mahesh S.

I had to wait in a queue for a while, but it was well worth it

By C A.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?