Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

upsyd
11/12/19
I ordered an Aqualisa Quartz Digital shower and after extensive internet searching, Plumbworld was the most competitive price. The selection process and ordering were very straightforward, and delivery was as expected. I'm over the moon with the performance of the shower, however for the price I was a little disappointed that some of the external fittings are plastic rather than metal. Overall however I am delighted with this product and the service.
paulinep60
11/12/19
After purchasing 3 showers within 4 years I can say at last we have a shower that doesn't trickle or go hot and cold and no eco button. It is slightly noisier, you are aware of that but it does contain a small pump. So far I'm impressed by it
jeank131
11/12/19
Good quality products and quick efficient service, I would definitely use this company again and would have no problem recommending them to friends and family
celiah21
11/12/19
second time of purchasing from Plumbworld - basin, pedistal and wc same as last time exactly what I wanted delivered when they said they would. Larger shower tray and glass partition this time - all looks great. Will post pic when plumber has finished the job
johnh2681
11/12/19
I ordered my bathroom requirements. I was told when they would arrive. They arrived as per the information I was given. The delivery driver was not only polite but very helpful.
elaines172
11/11/19
Excellent customer services from Kirsty when my basin went missing. It was sorted and delivered to me quickly.
annah435
11/11/19
Plumbworld bathroom furniture is of high quality. I would recommend. However you need a bottom inlet valve for a 500 mm hidden cistern not a side entry as suggested, this is nigh impossible to fit!
stephenm722
11/11/19
I found it very easy to find the product I wanted on their website and the price was very competitive. Placing an order was similarly straightforward and the product was delivered quickly and on the day they said it would come.

I'd definitely buy from Plumbworld again.
suew222
11/11/19
I've used Plumbworld on a number of occasions for projects. They offer great value for money, an easy to navigate website and sales system. Delivery was as promised and if I've ever had to address a slight issue then the after sales service team are brilliant - very quick to rectify. More than happy with the company and will use again.
gordong69
11/11/19
Bought a new shower to replace old. Recommendation spot on by Plumbworld. New shower very easy to fit. £60+ plus cheaper than nearest rival. Really happy I shopped at Plumbworld.
robinh335
11/11/19
Can't beat them on price, very easy to use and it all arrived well packed on time! Definitely buy from them again
lindseyd51
11/11/19
Great and nice to have a trustworthy company you can rely on will definitely use again and would reccomend
ashc28
11/11/19
Ordered a macerator for my bathroom as price beat anything from elsewhere, from finding product and ordering to the delivery everything was first class
philr113
11/11/19
efficient service, fair price and free delivery.
expect to purchase other items laterEverything arrived in good condition on a pallet.
annav111
11/11/19
I was really happy with the service I received. Prices are very competitive and the products good value for money.
glync6
11/11/19
I bought a Flavel Emberglow BF gas fire. The price was +£90 less than the next cheapest. The fire was dispatched the same day and arrived within 2-days. My only gripe was that Plumbworld's e-mail said that if I wanted to track the delivery or ask any quations I should e-mail the distributor. When I did this they replied that they were unable to deal direct with Plumbworld customers. They weren't even prepared to pass delivery instructions to their driver in the event that we were out. I passed the distributor a copy of Plumbworlds e-mail and they responded that Plumbworld are issuing faulty guidance. This is something that needs correcting.
antonyg13
11/11/19
Every Time I've used Plumbworld its been a quick and efficient buying experience. In this modern day and age thats what you need!
heleng193
11/11/19
Shower tray and cubicle arrived promptly and excellent value for money. Customer services were very quick replying to my emails with any queries I had.
paulk691
11/10/19
Don't take any notice of Peter C. Russell S or Steve E ...Read between the lines
The product's they sell are all of top quality
Any problems and the staff will every thing possible to sort it out
Very good prices for very good products
Helpful staff and very knowledgeable well trained
I would use again and recommend to anyone
matthewd275
11/10/19
Great products at great prices. Delivered on time with no issues. Overall service and user experience definitely worth 5 stars.
gessl
11/10/19
The item I purchased was incredible value for money. The delivery was next day and I was informed by the courier the time of delivery. A first class service. I will be repeating this order next month.
rogerg136
11/10/19
Order was delivered on time and we were notified by the delivery driver when close
This helped to plan the rest of the day
gwilymo
11/10/19
Excellent service and quality product, easy and straightforward ordering with excellent delivery. My items, small toilet, sink and vanity unit arrived within 4 days of ordering. All items were thoroughly packed and protected and we were very happy with the quality of the items.
donr536
11/10/19
Good Web site fast delivery. Good choice of products for all vairety of jobs with speed
of delivery it's place to shop
normanb97
11/10/19
Just fitted a complete new bathroom. Arrived very well packed, and impressed with the quality. It's all fitted now and I'm very pleased. Decided not to use the supplied shower screen and purchased a folding one. Easy to fit, and looks superb.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

I have completed my purchase with Plumbworld. I used to live nearby although a couple of years ago so had seen their premises. Things can always quickly change with businesses BUT I have absolutely no reason to think they are a scam company. In my experience a legit company.

By John S.

I messaged via ebay, fairly prompt replies, after i rejected the partial refund offered they sent a new replacement. So find no fault with this system.

By John S.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?