Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

georget330
10/13/19
Products arrived on time, all in good order, all items were as described, so very pleased, the ordering process through the website was straight forward, would recommend
bettinab6
10/13/19
I was a bit sceptical about using a company I'd never used before, but decided to take the risk, as Plumbworld are definitely the cheapest on the net.
I bought the Reginox Texas 40 x 40 sink, and it arrived very quickly and I saved a lot of money compared to a lot of other companies.
I can't fault their service, and I will definitely use again.
bk137
10/12/19
I recommend using this site. Reliable delivery and good quality products. Large selection of products.
stevec736
10/12/19
I did quite a bit of research and found Plumbworld the best price by far. Delivery was prompt and we could arrange the best time.
lizoh
I would recommend
Reliable service
Quick delivery with excellent communication
Efficient in refunding when I returned an item
leslieh178
10/12/19
I bought a Myra Fluency mixer tap, it is a beautiful piece of engineering, the movement of the tap makes me smile every time I use it.It was easy to fit, looks tremendous, very easy to clean and has improved the look of my bathroom sink enormously.
mtulivab
10/12/19
I've bought macerator pumps from Plumbworld at least twice now and had a smooth transactions on both occasions.
richardw899
10/9/19
I bought a shower valve, checked the box on delivery and looked good. Our plumber found that the wrong valve had been put in the box! Plumbworld wanted pics of the box and the valve but once they were happy they replaced it quickly and collected the original. I also bought an LED/demisting bathroom mirror and despite the packaging being excellent, the edge of the mirror was damaged. More pics and it was replaced without bothering to collect the original. Have since bought another shower valve and another mirror (for another bathroom) and everything was perfect. Happy.
derekm155
10/8/19
When we had a problem with the tap they replaced it very quickly, very friendly and helpful on the phone
stuartm129
10/8/19
I am a plumber and heating engineer by trade and a big part of my work is bathroom refurbs
I have bought quite a few shower enclosures and thermostatic shower valves from plumb world , and I have found the enclosures good value for money for the price you pay
I have had no problem putting them together prior to fitting. compared with other companies enclosures.
I am also a fan of Mira coda Thermostatic bar showers, and you wont find them cheaper anywhere else.
Also there delivery service has been spot on.
malcolmb51
10/7/19
I was a little dubious about buying a toilet online but I needn't have worried -
the service and delivery was excellent as was the toilet.
josephm805
10/7/19
Customer service very good and delivery of the ordered item online was on time. I did know what I was ordering and the product lived up to my expectations.
zoeb47
10/7/19
Great value for money without compromising quality!
Helpful delivery drivers, there were early and rang the number i provided as no one was home. They waited for me to get my neighbour to sign and check the delivery!
Excellent service
daven117
10/7/19
Competitive price point and fast service. Item was sent the day I ordered it and arrived the following morning. Good communication from Plumbworld and courier throughout
kimw421
10/7/19
Goods were delivered very prompt and what's more, when we found that the goods were unsuitable due to our power supply they were refunded within days without any hassle at all.
kateg117
10/7/19
Good prices and delivery on time
Yet to see how long the shower lasts, but all fine after 2 weeks.
Good selection of products
petero115
10/7/19
Good value delivered on time, and replace damaged article very quickly, I found the customer service very good
debbiet237
10/5/19
Ordered 3.30 delivered 9.30am next day. Quality products at very reasonable prices. They even beat the manufacturer on one item. Would recommend.
akifr
10/5/19
I have ordered a number of times from Plumbworld and found their products of excellent quality and would definitely recommend them.
magdas14
10/5/19
Very happy with the product, arrived quickly and very well packed,
Looks great. All installed now and working fine.
mervyne1
10/5/19
Good quality product at great price and delivery service was on time. Easy to select and as described in Plumbworld.
elainer99
10/5/19
Plumbworld were really helpful when answering my questions, ordering was easy and my item was delivered on time by a excellent courier company with full tracking. The kitchen sink looks great in my kitchen.
jackieg130
10/5/19
I have used this company before u don't need to have any worries they are brilliant and the units and shower are absolutely fantastic quality, and brilliant if there is a problem,
10 out of 10 they couldn't be any better'
pauls1310
10/5/19
Deliver very quick, packed well, good prices, don't bother with the help line, asked if they had this product and was told no so they nearly lost the sale, other than that I would definitely recommend this company,
joannaw44
10/5/19
Looked for a specific electic shower, Google it and plumb world came up with the exact make and model I needed with the most competitive price and free delivery.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

Definitely legit. I've just (Oct 2019) bought a gas fire from them. Nearly £100 less than next cheapest. Dispatched same day and delivered with 2-days. My only gripe is that they told me to contact distributor to track the order but the distributor will not deal direct with customers and told me the advice was incorrect. Other than this I would have been completely satisfied.

By Glyn C.

I had to wait in a queue for a while, but it was well worth it

By C A.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?