Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

debbiet237
10/5/19
Ordered 3.30 delivered 9.30am next day. Quality products at very reasonable prices. They even beat the manufacturer on one item. Would recommend.
akifr
10/5/19
I have ordered a number of times from Plumbworld and found their products of excellent quality and would definitely recommend them.
magdas14
10/5/19
Very happy with the product, arrived quickly and very well packed,
Looks great. All installed now and working fine.
mervyne1
10/5/19
Good quality product at great price and delivery service was on time. Easy to select and as described in Plumbworld.
elainer99
10/5/19
Plumbworld were really helpful when answering my questions, ordering was easy and my item was delivered on time by a excellent courier company with full tracking. The kitchen sink looks great in my kitchen.
jackieg130
10/5/19
I have used this company before u don't need to have any worries they are brilliant and the units and shower are absolutely fantastic quality, and brilliant if there is a problem,
10 out of 10 they couldn't be any better'
pauls1310
10/5/19
Deliver very quick, packed well, good prices, don't bother with the help line, asked if they had this product and was told no so they nearly lost the sale, other than that I would definitely recommend this company,
joannaw44
10/5/19
Looked for a specific electic shower, Google it and plumb world came up with the exact make and model I needed with the most competitive price and free delivery.
graemes17
10/5/19
Best price I could find on the web. Delivered on the specified day. Quick easy worry free transaction. Will definitely be buying from them again.
simonf66
10/5/19
Two shower pumps - great price, really quick service and when I called they gave excellent service. Could not fault and I would definitely use them again.
deborahr356
10/5/19
Found exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price, with free delivery, the one thing let it down was delivery. DHL delivered my heated towel rail to the wrong house, left it at the side of garage and then said I had signed for it, my husband had to walk all over the neighbourhood looking for it. This isn't a reflection on plumbworld they are great
glendar41
10/5/19
I looked at various sites and went into shops for a particular make and design of tap. I chose Plumbworld as it was competitively priced and seemed reliable.
colinp58
10/5/19
Easy to order from website. The goods were dispatched next day and tracking information supplied. Very quick service. Goods received when stated.
marilynd109
10/5/19
Great website, competitive pricing, loads of choice. Check out was issue-free and you can choose your delivery day. What's not to love about Plumbworld?
eddien20
10/5/19
I purchased two pairs of towel rail valves from their eBay page. The items were dispatched promptly and received as promised. I am very pleased with the quality, value and service.
juliea268
10/5/19
I have ordered two bathroom suites and a cloakroom suite, it really is good value for money and one of the products was damaged upon delivery and I phoned and this was replaced straight away.

I am really pleased with the products and plumbworld service
marians56
10/5/19
Website easy to use and delivery prompt. When I spoke to assistant on the phone they were polite and professional and very helpful.
elenab89
10/3/19
Very happy with their products, easy to navigate and order, great prices and quick delivery. I will definitely buy from them again.
nicolap31
10/3/19
Great toilet which flushes properly unlike some modern toilets. Straightforward installation and delivery was fast too.
ronaldm267
10/3/19
Good productcs. Well priced.. Delivbery fast and goods as described.. ITEMS DECRIBED WITH HONEST DESCRIPTION. Well satified with purchase.

Certify this is an honest opinion.
jamesm2045
10/3/19
Best prices I've seen online. Really quick delivery and excellent customer service. Item I purchased arrived damaged through no fault of their own but replacement arranged and delivered early following day! You can't ask for more than that. Very satisfied. Definitely use Plumbworld again.
lindat419
10/3/19
Bought Essential bathroom furniture. Good value and reasonable quality. Delivered in a timely manner too. Nothing to complain about.
jacquelinem197
10/3/19
Good service. Prompt at sending late party ordered. Good sales on. Friendly helpful staff and more so decent prices especially on sales. Furniture I ordered was of high standard :-)
lotusexigel
10/3/19
Easy website, good choice with next day delivery time. Used several times and pleased with price and delivery, thank you!
davidet9
10/3/19
Fast shipping to France, well packed, accurate tracking throughout the whole process. I do not hesitate in recommending Plumbworld.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

Definitely legit. I've just (Oct 2019) bought a gas fire from them. Nearly £100 less than next cheapest. Dispatched same day and delivered with 2-days. My only gripe is that they told me to contact distributor to track the order but the distributor will not deal direct with customers and told me the advice was incorrect. Other than this I would have been completely satisfied.

By Glyn C.

Very easy and quick too, less than a couple of minutes

By Angie L.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?