Review of Planet Fitness

security@planetfitness.com

1 review with 4 stars

robd39
12/17/15

Planet Fitness has been called "the Curves for men" or "the place where old guys go to die" BUT the reality is this: besides being clean, open 24/7 and having everything you could want to gain strength and size it does lack what I kind of suspect are skewed and biased "must-haves" like a sauna, steam room or jacuzzi. Unlike the other gyms that have "those places" where guys go to get naked with other guys, Planet Fitness is really all about improving your body and its health. The showers are even not where I'd want to shower. They're small and lack water pressure. "So what", I think, I'll just shower at home where I have everything to myself including good PSI. I like the $20/month deal because I can tan if I choose (it's included).

Tip for consumers: Spring for the Black Card. It allows you to brings friends anytime and the staff won't bug them with a slew of paperwork or grab their personal info and bug them later.

Questions? Get answers from the Planet Fitness staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Planet Fitness