Review of Planet Express

help@planetexpress.com

59 reviews with 5 stars

rhysj5
2/7/19

really good service and allowed me to ship a scope mount to NZ. shipping was fast and not too expensive.

vivih3
2/6/19

I have used their services since one year now and received many shipment
whithout any problem.

Following is simple and the prices are really interesting.

pradeepe
2/5/19

Ggreat communications and after ship services
As well as fast shipping and guaranteed services

natashac64
2/1/19

Great company for shipping from US to NZ for goods you can't have directly shipped to NZ from US suppliers.

justinw160
2/1/19

Works without any hassles, I never have to wonder if something is going to show up or ship out. I don't know why it is making me put in 100 characters....

zachs60
2/1/19

About half the cost if I went directly to FedEx shipping to Germany. shipping speed on FedEx service faster than what they listed. UI is pretty easy to use will most likely use them again.

ryanm360
1/2/19

Shipped some very high value items with them (planet express) and they've been nothing but honest and quick in getting my shipment out. Their customer service is also spot on. Really appreciate all the help they've provided me while live abroad.

ericd251
1/1/19

First purchase and very happy how planet express works.
It was fast, fine and easy.
First purchase and very happy how planet express works.
It was fast, fine and easy.

albertop38
1/1/19

Service items excellent. User experience on the website has room for improvement. Competitors are too restrictive on what items can be shipped many times unnecessarily. Plannet Express is a more, if not the most reasonable option.

inouer
12/24/18

I bought bottles of super food and found it broken.I rushed to contact PlanetExpress. Then,They move so fast and help me to get refunded. It's very good support. I will use Planet Express again and ever!Thank you.

muhammadz22
12/5/18

Price is reasonable and the services are also quick and convincing. I couldn't find any better alternative. Thank you Planet Express.

elvisv4
12/5/18

me encanta planet express, sus envíos son muy confiables me gustaria que puedan hacer el servicio de enviar equipos con mayor peso y volumen a mejor precio.

duncand20
12/1/18

Prompt response to queries, the only issue I have is having to load cash on thier platform before using that to settle your bills. I think it will be easier to pay bills directly.

olivierm31
12/1/18

Très bien, sérieux, et toujours réactif à nos questions.
Planet Express a toute ma confiance.
Sans Planet Express, je ne pourrais passer commande au USA pour la France.
Merci

alhassana
12/1/18

Great doing business with them and great shipping rate.fast delivery ..
Cant wait to see live them go live chatting

benjaminf45
11/7/18

Excellent service and helped me solve the problems I had with Amazon, but there should be a faster interface for customer service.

josej79
11/5/18

It simplifies me a lot my shipments make it seem very simple and from the comfort of my house I can definitely do everything a very reliable and very fast company above all

simono17
11/2/18

After receive my first packages I abandoned other mediocre but too famous services.
Planet Express is top service and fair prices and it is my first and single recommendation in the field of mail forwarding from USA to Spain.

padmanavc
10/5/18

Had a very satisfying experience availing Planet Express services. They were also very helpful when it came to answering any queries.

andreal203
10/1/18

Excellent from start to end. Excellent feedback turn around time. Communication was absolutely superb, they were with me every step of the way.

ryof1
10/1/18

They do a very flexible and wonderful job.They are extremely cost effective and recommended for start-ups.

davida394
9/6/18

I have had dozens of packages forwarded to an African country through Planet Express and every one has arrived safely and in a timely manner. Their rates are very competitive. Customer support has been very quick and helpful when needed. Outstanding overall.
Occasionally they have made oversights in instructions about minor matters, especially when consolidating multiple packages. But this has never resulted in any damage or delay to any items.

alvaroa13
9/5/18

Excente service arrived in the estimated time I received a tracking number that I was following until arrival at destination I received it in good condition the article, I feel very grateful to the company for the good customer service, thank you

owenb50
9/2/18

As parcel forwarding goes, PE is the best I have found. Their customer service is also truly top notch. Very responsive, fast and efficient. I highly recommend.

christophel6
9/2/18

I am an importer from Europe and I send all my parcels using planet express.It is cheap, very quick (less than a week from California to France)
Just perfect!

Questions? Get answers from the Planet Express staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Planet Express