Review of Planet Express

help@planetexpress.com

8 reviews with 4 stars

stepheng262
1/5/19

I have been trying Planet Express to buy goods from the US, and in most part they have performed very well. The only difficulty I had involved multiple parcels coming to them for shipping, which they did, but it involved additional postage costs to me. This was only one time and they tried their best to make me happy, so I will still use them in future.

prisquel
12/1/18

I asked and paid for extra bubble wrap but the packet arrived like it was shipped...
I have to enter 100 characters but have nothing more to say

hideyukik
11/9/18

I always appreciate it because it always responds promptly.
However, the layout of the website has been changed compared to when I used it before and it was difficult to operate.

sss18
11/1/18

Good service but i eish you would lower your package consolidation fee. Also if you would offer coupons on occasions or have a rewards program.

santosp9
11/1/18

For people outside US who need to buy items within US that don't ship outside, this is a nice option. Having to shop items and consolidate them before shipping to your country.

maxs145
11/1/18

I have used this service several times and most of the times it worked flawless. I highly recommend to select a shipping option with tracking.
Tried shipping without tracking 4 times and 2 packages were lost!
I did not use their consolidation service yet.

mintc10
10/1/18

I'm satisfied. Help my online shopping experience get easier. The service is easy and traceable. I like that they took photos of the real parcels so I could see what it actually looked like.

chibuikeo
7/8/18

I would've given you 5if not the conflicting $200 insurance contained in the Product Information of the courier company(USPS). Which may have caused the outrageous tax/duty by the Nigeria Customs. I wish to give 5 next time.
Overall very satisfactory

Questions? Get answers from the Planet Express staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Planet Express