Plain English Design

Plain English Design has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plain English Design also ranks 43rd among Kitchen sites.

How would you rate Plain English Design?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

brettb6
December 5th, 2012
I would like to thank Plain English for my new luxury style kitchen in London. In this New Year we were planning to renovate our kitchen in luxury style. For that we hired Plain English. I must say they have an extremely professional team. They made my kitchen very beautiful with the exceptionally high quality material. On the whole I am highly impressed and recommend Plain English to everyone
ethanb1
February 5th, 2012
Plain English has made my kitchen simple and functional with their unique designs. I now find my kitchen as the most peaceful place in my home. Thanks to Plain English for designing my kitchen.

Questions? Get answers from the Plain English Design staff and other customers.

Plain English handcraft the finest, bespoke kitchens with an unparalleled dedication to quality, high luxury and an immaculate attention to detail.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plain English Design?

Have a question about Plain English Design?