Pipeline.de

Pipeline.de has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Pipeline.de?

“Useless”

mike a.
4/3/17

Some problems 1. Filling with liquid, very difficult 2. Liquid leaking at top into my mouth 3. Liquid easily leaks onto holder I bought these because they were advertised as made in Germany, not China as most others, I thought it would be quality, I own a Mercedes. After 3 days I emailed them with some problems: 1. Filling with liquid, very difficult 2. Liquid leaking at top into my mouth 3. Liquid easily leaks onto holder They replied quoting the conditions for return which basically meant if I had used in any way no chance without a minimum of 30% plus postage costs. SINCE then 5 days later They have become almost unusable Apart from my original complaint the liquid which is sticky has started leaking from the bottom also the so called instructions do not show the model they sent, at least not what they sent me? In the publicity they say for smokers 8 a day, they barely last as 4 cigs would. My advice find another.

mikea151

1. Filling with liquid, very difficult
2. Liquid leaking at top into my mouth
3. Liquid easily leaks onto holder
SINCE then 5 days later
They have become almost unusable
My advice find another.

Questions? Get answers from the Pipeline.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pipeline.de?

Have a question about Pipeline.de?