PillowFactory.co

PillowFactory.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PillowFactory.co also ranks 88th among Bedding sites. The most common issues with PillowFactory.co are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate PillowFactory.co?

“Incompetent. Ordered in December, not here: it's May 24th.”

Erika R.
5/24/16

I ordered six items in December. They arrived in February. One of the items was wrong -- I was sent a Carolina Panthers tote instead of a Poe sugar skull tote. I requested that it was resent. Still wasn't there in April so I sent a follow up email. They said they sent it but they'd resend it. In late April they sent me ANOTHER Carolina Panthers tote despite the supposed second shipping confirmation claiming that they sent a Poe skull tote. I wrote again and they said they needed to see photos of the multiple incorrect items I'd been sent to resend one. They claim to have resent the correct item but it's May 24 and I still have nothing. They also refused to give me a partial credit or any form of compensation despite their profound inadequacy. I will NEVER order from them again.

erikar15
May 24th, 2016
courtneyk23
March 8th, 2016
No one will answer me. It's been over a month and my product has not arrived. And my money's gone.

Questions? Get answers from the PillowFactory.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PillowFactory.co?

Have a question about PillowFactory.co?