Review of PhotonHosting

Tel: +1-214-295-2744
support@photonhosting.com

manjots3
10/26/18

It could be faster but once. I am happy with their services and rates. Development and Photonhosting was right place .The staff is quick and thorough at responding support tickets. Overall I had a good experience with all of them . Service up time is good and I never had any issues with their prices they economical and quite competitive with all services..I've been using their hosting services for more than a half of the year. I like it.

rahuls154
10/23/18

When I signed up with photonhosting.com my life became a pathway to heaven, I had almost no problems with my hosting since . I feel safe and secure with this host.Photonhosting.com tools provided are great ! Wonderful Host. Fair Customer Service. They even help me solve my website problems they help me alot.

enoshd
6/4/18

It's my privilege to say that Photon Hosting is really a good host. Since 2 years I'm using their services for my several websites. They are always so helpful and fast. Thanks to the technical and customer service department!

sumitk12
9/12/16

I am existing customer of photonhosting.com since last 2 year, but always getting server downtime, hole server is infected by malware, never give responce on ticket before 4hr, online chat is always down, renewal always increses after 6-8month, now they suspend my all account just to say that give him +20$ more on every renewal or submit all domain name every month. Another issue is inode limit, you cant store more then 50K file

jiril
8/19/14

I'm very disappointed from their support. On 7th August 2014 I ordered their services. But due to some reasons on 9th August I asked for cancellation and full refund within 7 days money back guarantee. After today's (19th August) reminder I got the answer from them that: "As per our cancellation & refund policy , your request can't be accepted ."

jaisilnd
7/15/14

Well, Photonhosting.com is very professional, and we intend to keep them for as long as we have our website up and running. I'm running more than one website on shared server, never had any problem. Everything is running very well. They could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.

samd54
7/2/14

I used photonhosting.comfor 4 years because I never felt like actually going through the effort of switching hosts. Throughout the 4 years they had pretty bad downtime relative to other hosts. What got me was last night I noticed all of my sites were down. I tried to login to my account and kept getting a message about invalid user. If you call up you get connected to another company that provides support and they are located in India which made it very hard to understand what was going on. They deleted my account even though I had been paying for it for years now and have not gotten back to me in over a day now about my issue. My account was deleted because they said I was sending spam emails, however, the only email scripts I had were the ones that were set up for the contact forms on my sites and all emails were sent directly to me. They are by far the worst at dealing with support. They do have some good features but overall I would avoid them.

saturnm
6/14/14

The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory. I highly recommend Photonhosting.com. I have never had to wait for more than 10 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective. Up-time has always been perfect. I am always impressed with their price. You can trust them as I'm

denialw
6/10/14

I have been with photonhosting.com approximately 18 months. I have noticed no interruption in service. I have a reseller account (Aluminum). Very popular hoster with solid offers. Support is quick and available via e-mail, phone, and live chat. Hosting packages are not too special but offer good features for a decent price. Overall seems like a pretty reliable hoster

dharmendraa
5/26/14

This is the worst company ever - i bought hosting service and my sites were down for 3 days. Who will keep their servers down for 3 days. The most horrifying service ever. If you buy hosting from them,then you will be stuck. Stay away from them.
My worst experience ever from any hosting company.

This is most scariest thing ever, I will tell you the reason why. About 1 year back I have placed a negative review on a review site about photonhosting.com . When I was still their customer. They threatened me to remove the review on that site or else they will suspend my account and delete all files. I was s scared of loosing all sites, I removed the review. Now I have moved to a different server and now I am making an effort to place my experience about this company.

My serious suggestion stay away.

alens7
1/13/14

I have been using their services for a couple months now and I must say, for the service the price is excellent. The online service is reliable and fast. The staff is quick and thorough at responding support tickets. Overall I am extremely pleased with the service.I think it is great. I am a customer for about a month and I have no complain. I hope all these negative comments to be just isolated events because I have nothing more than a good experience working with them.

saml51
1/9/14

Their services are good. Good uptime (99.95% as of december). It takes the technical support up to about 30minutes to answer your ticket when you are not their client but up to about 18hours when you become their client and sometimes even longer than that. In all, the support is ok.

But they will suspend your website without notice the minute they suspect something, which is bad for reselling their host. Besides the regular website suspension, I think they are good.

I have been with them for some months and almost all my support tickets are about account suspension.

goodg1
10/24/13

Guyz stay away from them. They are cheap but in the end you will regret. I subscribed for reseller account and I have the worst experience with them. They will suspend your website without any notification. In the 2 months period, they did it more than 10 times with my domains. If you are serious about your website stay away from them.

kellyd19
8/27/13

I have never had a problem with any of my sites that was not caused by me or a poorly written plugin but the support staff are unfailingly polite and helpful offering advice on things that are beyond what any other [...]

adams79
8/18/13

The service is good. Even when the servers are overload the downtime lasts for about a few seconds while in other hosts your page would be off for hours.The customer service is great, It could be faster but once I called them cause I messed up the php code, theretofore my site [...]

alberts40
8/15/13

Their prices are dead cheap and I am quite happy with their service. Service uptime is good.I have been using their services for a couple months now and I must say, for the service the price is excellent.

bobm54
10/25/12

I was so intimidated while searching for a host for my small business website in 2011, I did the research and considered 4 factors ~ 1. Novice friendly options to build my first site. 2. Simple and flexible terms. 3. 24/7 Customer Support 4. VALUE! Remember, it was 2011; I didn't need any more hiccups and wasn't sure of how to sidestep a failed site launch. PhotonHosting has been wonderful at every turn. I fell into a lovely piece of luck in choosing PhotonHosting! Now, it's 2012 ~ Thank you PhotonHosting for 2 years of excellent service!!!

Questions? Get answers from the PhotonHosting staff and other customers.

3 Photos for PhotonHosting